Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked 99-100 NMs don't work at all. Public seems to work so and so.

http://prntscr.com/flg8mc
    Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
    Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• Any MP-game doesn't work at all on any character.
      Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
      Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• Something is wrong with the servers O_O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Mick View Post

btw, don't know if
          anti-load
          affect server or not
          those diamond badge player keep stop the loading in lobby and ask others to leave so they can duo with their partners.
          they can chat during the anti-load, people can leave the room
          but they just not loading and game cannot start
          No it doesn't affect server. Client side interference, not server side. If I explained how it worked it would be pretty darn obvious but aaron might not like that.

Too bad we can't share the technique with all champ contenders... 2p is functionally required in terms of software to reach 2k, and it isn't quite fair if only some know how to do it.

It is not hacks but does require 3rd party software... also by its function is pretty much un-patchable.

*cringes because all hope of getting nk to make 2p lobby option is gone*
          BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 total lvl: 1000. TK level: 49 and counting. NK rank: 50. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

• still cannot enter a game at all. All this server downtime is cutting into event-time in the cs, didn't even get to play apoc yesterday. This issue was also mentioned 2 days ago, lost alot of apoc time there to.
            Last edited by ifthenelse; 19-06-17, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Getting a blank page whenever I try to enter the nightmare lobby on my 100. Can enter on my 95 though. Any chance to fix this bug?
              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• I can't join nightmare mode and tickets reset in 2 hours lol

Comment

• I think someone is unhappy with the event and deliberately doing this.

Comment

• btw, don't know if
                    anti-load
                    affect server or not
                    those diamond badge player keep stop the loading in lobby and ask others to leave so they can duo with their partners.
                    they can chat during the anti-load, people can leave the room
                    but they just not loading and game cannot start
                    Mister Detective Sam Mick I do thinks you are doing a very good job investigatings and catching these cheaters and hackeurs. Much congratulations and respect from me.

I strongly suspect there conspiracy afoot during this time and I will do expose style for all to know now.

As the beloved Lord of Koan have said. It is not fair to other player that some can know the method and other cannot. Now we will all know and I will expose one of the top ringleaders of this operation. This is my dedication to the hard working detectives and vigilantes such as yourself the honourable Sam Mick.

The third party application in use is called Netlimiter can be found at netlimiter.com.

Here I have obtained confession and proof from one of the ringleaders.

I do not condone this behavior of course, but these instruction it shall serve as good evidence and proof in any court of law.

As all can see now it is the instruction and confession from the ringleader known as YazanG from Kongregate.

Of course this is for investigation purpose (I do not use the Netlimiter)

Now all know how this is done and can neutralize the effect of these cheaters because no one is above the law and no one has the right to take up others time and get a game before others

Such methods will ruin the game for many others and is selfish behaviour of course

Please penalize and remove or prevent

Thanks you for your time

Comment

• In my opinion cheating or hacking per se is disgusting, but this looks like a legal grey area. It would be nice to hear from NK, if using such programs is legit.
                      Last edited by MAO; 20-06-17, 09:05 PM. Reason: See posting # 267!

Comment

• 1. Netlimiter is not what is causing servers problems.
                        2. SAS is mostly about partership/friendship - Netlimiter just helps you to do apoc with your partner.
                        3. Netlimiter is allowed, btw unlike auto-clicker (thats another history tho).
                        4. I always look to do apoc duos because less lag and time.
                        5. If netlimiter for some reason get forbid, np for me, back to old school where if i dont get the lobby i was looking for in apocs i just refresh.
                        6. From 5 you can see that in the end, althougth seems not nice to ask ppl to leave, saves time for both, because ill say it again i only do apocs with someone i want to not randoms (scpecialy during a champ).
                        7. If you think thats unfair and i should carry anybody think again...How much time i played sas to get what i have with near 0 help from other ppl, so why should i carry someone i dont even know in apocs?

In the end most ppl who accuse thats of cheating are the ppl who wants to do apocs with good players, i was in that side of the game for a long time, my adivice dont be a crying person be polite and you migth get help at least some good adivice. In the end all you need is a good build medic to apoc with anyone (thats not even include armor just the rigth skills).

Comment

• Originally posted by ScruffMacGruff View Post

Please penalize and remove or prevent
                          Removing virus sample from SAS4 would be the most effective and desirable answer.

Comment

• anti-load can be used by hacker during event as they can control who enter a game with them.

e.g. in apoc event, 2 hackers, or a hacker can use 2 different a/c to enter the same lobby, then ask others to leave.
                            then he can do no damage hack to 1 of his a/c, and afk for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to get max score. if there's speed hack, can consume less time.
                            since both players in game are hackers, no one will know what they are doing in game, hence no report.

e.g. in vs event, 4 hackers, or a hacker can use 4 different a/c to enter the same lobby
                            then he do speed hack, 1 hit kill hack, enlarge pick up radius hack,.... whatever they want to do.
                            just the a/c which want to get champ need to work, the other 3 can be idle.
                            if they don't report themselves, who knows.

what we are doing is just trying to keep a fair game world for everyone.

Comment

• I feel bad enough to see someone else other than NK is trying to contrl lobbies.
                              VS is now taking on completely different appearance from a game.
                              It's no longer a game but a competition to handle lobbies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Mick View Post
                                anti-load can be used by hacker during event as they can control who enter a game with them.

e.g. in apoc event, 2 hackers, or a hacker can use 2 different a/c to enter the same lobby, then ask others to leave.
                                then he can do no damage hack to 1 of his a/c, and afk for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to get max score. if there's speed hack, can consume less time.
                                since both players in game are hackers, no one will know what they are doing in game, hence no report.

e.g. in vs event, 4 hackers, or a hacker can use 4 different a/c to enter the same lobby
                                then he do speed hack, 1 hit kill hack, enlarge pick up radius hack,.... whatever they want to do.
                                just the a/c which want to get champ need to work, the other 3 can be idle.
                                if they don't report themselves, who knows.

what we are doing is just trying to keep a fair game world for everyone.
                                Well netlimiter sure would help them choose with who they would apoc, still do you know if someone reaches top 3 (in events and cs) they do check that person account. So even if a hacker uses netlimiter to avoid been spoted they will get banned. And ofc we all know they would be spoted by top scores (that already hapen plenty of times).

Also there is always the old way of geting a duo with someone. One cant just dont load the game if the apoc partner(s) is not the desired one. So in the end the same way Netlimiter would help hackers it also would help legit ones.

About vs nobody uses netlimiter to choose game partners (well at least I wouldnt), in my case all i want is a full lobby. Lets say i get someone who is better than me, i dont care i rather loose than leave. VS problems are far from holding the load. And about netlimiter in vs same point as i did with apoc...

My question is: Is it unfair for me to choose/have an apoc partner? If so how fair would be a good player have to carry arround a bad player in apoc, or something else like a player who just troll ingame? (i wont point out about apoc trios or 4 because thats most hardly doable and lag takes all the fun).

To finish i would like to point out i wouldnt need netlimiter to hold load. One can simply delete cache (a regular operation for sas players) and put something to download, his/her internet band would be full and the same effect as using netlimiter would happens. Now that would help hackers also, and non-hackers also but the main point in this aproach is who is any other player or nk to forbid anyone to download something at any point?

Comment

Working...
                                X