Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game just ****ed up. Match never ended. Picture has it all.

http://prntscr.com/fcf1gv
    Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
    Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/fcrimc

4 Elite Savage Necrosis spawned in one apoc round (round 28)
      Dark Halo

Comment

• NM games don't work at all:

http://prntscr.com/fjsv50
        Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
        Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekrupappa View Post
          NM games don't work at all:

http://prntscr.com/fjsv50
          I'm getting the exact same thing.

Comment

• Same here I can't get any type of multi-player game to load. Single player works fine.

Comment

• Sorry everyone! We're seeing an issue with the SAS4 mp servers. Working to get them restored as soon as possible.

Comment

• I have bug when i play sas, since nk didnt work.Everytime when i try play nm, or trying boost in nm my screen just frozen?? How to fix that ?

Comment

• Lots of disconnects today during Apoc...not at any specific point in the game

Comment

• Lots of disconnects
                    Lvl 100 assault NM Pods, after disconnecting the game didn't stop after the boss's death.
                    Tried to play NM PO, 4 lvl 100 players, I disconnected while loading, the others told me later they were also disconnected.
                    Got disconnected in round 2 in Apocalypse with a lvl 100 heavy

Comment

• Same problem here. Had 4 Apoc Games with disconnects.

Comment

• Should be working better now. Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

• I think I'm still running into the same problems illustrated by previous screenshots from other players. Is it still splotchy?

Comment

• spotty connectivity at best. Seems like a DDos attack. very difficult to create a lobby, much less play a game.

Comment

• The disconnects seemed to go away (was able to finish 3 2k apocs after the fix went in), but now its very difficult to set up a lobby / private match. Sometimes as many as 15 attempts....

Once the lobby is set up, no problem getting the other players in.

Comment

• conspiracy theory

some new names not got gold badge and now in top 10 and may get diamond badge
                                attack server avoid other players to compete with them

after they got high score, server start can't connect mp game.

see if the server can start mp game again when yesterday's apoc event finished.
                                cause they have to play vs event
                                then after some hours, disconnect start again because they got high score and don't want others to play

yesterday's apoc event start disconnect after about 10-12 hours since 4 apoc are long game to get max score,
                                but vs event are short game and as they control the lobby only let their partners in,
                                so guess disconnect will be start shortly, few hours after vs event start.

btw, don't know if
                                anti-load
                                affect server or not
                                those diamond badge player keep stop the loading in lobby and ask others to leave so they can duo with their partners.
                                they can chat during the anti-load, people can leave the room
                                but they just not loading and game cannot start

Comment

Working...
                                X