Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit the reactor shutdown on 0:00 and it still lost...

Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
    My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• multiple rewards from champions bug is still not fixed. Na matter if i buys epic pack or somthing. Today i log in and i got next 2 bronze medals and rewards... I got 30 bronze medals and other players asking me about cheats. It is annoying

sorry for me english.

Comment

• On Meltdown, the timer still counts down, even after you deactivate the 3rd reactor (although you can't see it).
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:

Comment

• I know it's probably pointless now days to post this, but it's something that came to mind.

[b]If you play an normal game and get boxes, but are forced to refresh at the end cause of lag or server issues, when you get back to the menu after refreshing your character will be able to re-open all those boxes again (or to scrap them).
          BUT if you do the same on Nightmare Mode, the boxes upon returning will revert to normal game boxes, downgraded from nm boxes to normals including with the alloy value... - yes, any key/core chancy nanos you picked up will no longer be 'elite' after you refresh to re-collect.
          Originally posted by ZX840
          Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
          My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• I just lost about 6 Nanos from tournament rewards when opening one froze the game. I restarted the game and when I went back to claim the boxes they were gone. If it helps any, I got the 2nd tier of bronze.

Comment

• Torment does not destroy minion pods on pods map...

Comment

• Meltdown invisibly countdowns after all reactors have been shut down, causing the map to fail
                Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• I was in a Egg Hunt with another guy who was really op and didn't seem to take any damage and he seemed to fly through walls. I think he was hacker, but my computer is quite bad, so I don't know for sure. He left just before the round was over. Then I got the Initiate Achievement even though I don't have any level 3 Masteries.

Comment

• i buy next epic pack and i got next medals, rewards etc. from last champions. Can you fixed this bug? I report this problem two times

Comment

• I was in a Nightmare Pods with 3 other people. None of the pods showed up on my screen, and neither did their minions. I didn't take any damage, but I saw my teammates die mysteriously from what looked like nothing. The Minion Eggs and the Boss Egg did show up though.

Comment

• 1. Your level, class and the mission you were playing?
                        - Any level & all 3 classes
                        2. Multiplayer or Single player?
                        - Multiplayer
                        2.1 How many other players?
                        - Usually 3-4 total
                        3. How long you had been playing since loading the game?
                        - Typically starts after entering the first stairwell, sometimes before
                        4. What you saw exactly. Include the moment something broke, odd things leading up to it?
                        - The game begins to lag HORRENDOUSLY! I'm forced to bail & this is the only stage I have this problem.
                        5. Any other important detail?
                        Not that I can think of

Comment

• today i log in and got next medals and rewards from last champions...

Comment

• Within the last week or two, I've been noticing lobby issues with private matches (Contracts MP, Nightmare MP, and Regular MP). When I join a code, it doesn't always match up to an existing room.

I'm not sure whether the rooms are going to sleep in a shorter time frame than they used to. I just noticed last night when I have this issue if I change maps in the first room, that when I try to join again it works.

I'm running Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) and Slimjet Version 11.0.4.0 (based on Chromium 51.0.2704.84)

Comment

• I ended up getting the platinum reward instead of the diamond reward even though I got more kills than the amount required to get the diamond reward. https://prnt.sc/fai234

Comment

• 1. 20, assault, zombie pods
                                2. Single Player
                                3. around 3-4 hours (game tab has been open that long)

it seems that some zombie pods don't spawn in (the normal green ones)

Comment

Working...
                                X