Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pods NM, 4 players, random levels and characters, first game after loading. On the boss room massive hordes of zombies just kept spawning continuously. Picture has it all:

http://prntscr.com/durmyq
    Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
    Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• Sometimes, when my grenades are just one or two below the limit ( 49 of limit 50 ) , the grenades i get from droped or looted or whatever they are called boxes they add up as extras and they do not cover the missing ones to reach fifty . I mean when grenades are forty for instance, this is not an issue. I thought that i should report it, in case the developers might be interested .

Comment

• Pods NM, ranked lvl 100, 4 players, random characters, first game after loading. Bullets stayed on the map, zombies got frozen, strong boxes turned huge and flew of the screen...

http://prntscr.com/dwnp6o
        Just hate me.

Comment

• championship reward and badge bug?

MidKnight7

Originally posted by UnleashTheGoats View Post
          http://imgur.com/a/S3Gph

605 bronze now !

from 10-01-17, 03:45 PM at page 25 Originally posted by Sam Mick View Post
          MidKnight7

report from Yesterday, 09:11 PM
          now Today, 03:45 PM
          from 401 bronze to 413 bronze within 19 hours
          total medal not changed
          12 championship event held within 19 hours?
          http://prntscr.com/dtuzck

from 413 bronze to 605 bronze in 8 days
          increased 192 badge in 8 days
          no championship event held within those days

average 24 championship reward each day

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekrupappa View Post
            Pods NM, ranked lvl 100, 4 players, random characters, first game after loading. Bullets stayed on the map, zombies got frozen, strong boxes turned huge and flew of the screen...

http://prntscr.com/dwnp6o
            same thing happened to me the other day

also we were playing ice and we were on the last checkpoint and briefly everything froze the truck blew up all of a sudden while it was untouched, we all died so i revived i saw the truck go to full health then in 1 sec it blew up again on it's own and kept rolling while it was blown up, a player got teleported at the boss area and he said that he was seeing us on the boss area also while we were actually on the truck and he couldn't do any damage to bosses or zeds.

Comment

• Thought I had see it all... nope, there's even more dumber things happening every day...

Just finished a death count grinding game with both my NK and Kong characters in the same game. Now of course, nm melt is already laggy enough, and when you have 2 windows open at the same time, lag is stacked even more, but when the bosses come, why the **** would this only happen on one of my windows?

Yes, you're seeing right, the boss on my Kongregate window bugged out, and froze completely in its spot as if I had one of those frozen screen disconnection bugs, yet I was still connected on both sides...

At least when i killed the boss on one the screens it died and popped on both, but even though the loot popped out of the dev on the right side, it still did this.

The second wave of bosses (excluding the normal necro for some reason) did the same...
              Not only did the cave not spawn wasting my time, effort and my laptops RAM or whatever, but having to deal with this is absurd...

Originally posted by ZX840
              Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
              My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• Game doesn't work on Firefox, each time I press play, the game freezes.

Can't explain much :/
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
                Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
                Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Vip NM, 4 players, random level players, random characters, 2nd game after loading. Map works sloppy all time: dead zombie spots won't dissappear and the game won't end when it's supposed after returning Vip at landing zone.

http://prntscr.com/e2hb53

By the way, I want my ticket back and/or that Black Box I had to left behind.
                  Just hate me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekrupappa View Post
                    Vip NM, 4 players, random level players, random characters, 2nd game after loading. Map works sloppy all time: dead zombie spots won't dissappear and the game won't end when it's supposed after returning Vip at landing zone.

http://prntscr.com/e2hb53

By the way, I want my ticket back and/or that Black Box I had to left behind.
                    For BB and tix email [email protected]

Comment

• Would you mind if this would actually work for EVERY game, not every second game to troll players...

Originally posted by ZX840
                      Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                      My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• This is just a list of a few random bugs and glitches that annoy me a bit, they aren't necessarily game breaking, just annoying.

All of these things are easily reproduce able and I have managed to do it with 100% accuracy, the only ones that really have a situational requirement is numbers 1 and 4.

1. Black Boxes Can't be scrapped until level 25, it gives you the option, but says, hey, you can't open this, and doesn't allow it.
                        To get this bug to happen all you need to do is have a black box (usually obtained through augment xp rewards) before level 25 and try to scrap it.

2. You can't shoot with your cursor over the pop up objective text or wave name, like it wants you to click on it or something.
                        This happens all the time and easiest to see in apocalypse or the start of any mission, where the text pops in the middle of the screen
                        Examples include "Talk to The HVM Captain", "Wave 1+" and others of similar nature

3. Picking up HD Ammo Crates stops you from firing or reloading, like it cancels them, its just annoying, not a big issue.
                        Pick up an HD Ammo Crate with HD ammo in reserve, if you pick it up while reloading, you stop reloading for no reason, and you stop firing.
                        Picking up an HD Ammo Crate without HD Ammo in reserve, doesn't force you to reload, but it does cancel reloads for good reason, and stops you from firing if you are shooting when you pick it up.

4. The game freaks out if you go into a mission and beat it before you take your collection rewards at level one on a new character, the game gets stuck when you try to open the first strongbox in the mission win screen, restarting the game fixes it, and you get the boxes you would have gotten from the mission as well.
                        All you need to do is start a character with collection rewards obtained (they have to give boxes) and go into a mission, win and then go to the win screen
                        After you open up the box(s) from the mission, the, for example, 10 Thuliums will pop up and attempting to open them shows the opening animation, but you don't get an item, and the box doesn't go away or move to the next in the queue, soft locking you in the menu until you restart the game.
                        (After a small amount of testing, issue four only occurs if you have boxes from the mission, if you have obtained no boxes from the mission, you don't get the bug issue thing)

Don't know how hard any of these are to fix, just thought I'd throw em out there.
                        Last edited by TheWildZubat; 01-03-17, 09:49 PM.
                        ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬ HEY KIDS DO YOU WANT SOME DANK MEMES?

Comment

• Power Out in Nightmare mode gets stuck all the time. I've played 4 Power Out games and 3 of them didn't work.
                          I've had a game that worked fine, then a door didn't open.
                          In the game I played just now, the 2nd door didn't open because someone lagged out. After waiting until this player was out it worked again. After the final boss colpa (assault) got stuck in the wall at the left side of the starting room and the game didn't end, even after he disconnected.

Comment

• My english is not perfect but i hope you understead me. When i buy epic pack i got again last champions rewards including black box and nanobox and ofcourse medals. Sas 4 is my favorite online game so i decide write about this because i want play 100% fair. My NK login is Dyzio7

Comment

• I played a NM Pods game with the full boost (including HR) of an event, the first box I got in the game was a steel box. Level 60 medic. In every other game the boosts all seemed to work.

Edit:
                              It happened now again a few times with the boosts from the Championship. Always NM Pods, only 1 steel box, the rest were always higher level boxes. And the steel box was always in the first room, that loot drop at the top right.
                              Last edited by Awesomepointshunter; 08-03-17, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Pods NM, 4 lvl 100 players, random characters, first game after loading. Black screen, nothing could be seen. Picture tells more than 1000 words...

http://prntscr.com/efw3uv
                                Just hate me.

Comment

Working...
                                X