Why does a players clan have anything to do with event leaderboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does a players clan have anything to do with event leaderboards

So, maybe there are protections in place if you get a mac score, but I'm sort of wondering why your NK clan affects your ranking on event leaderboard. I noticed yesterday that the clans were clumping together. It appears that Kongregate has the highest priority. There are other players who get max score and then pass me consistently (and I'm sure I do that to others!).

I just noticed yesterday that SovietTown, who is in the running for diamond was right at the borderline even though the player had a max score. I would hate to see anyone's diamond dream broken based on their clan.

I wouldn't call this a bug, hence the seperate topic. I wouldn't suggest having timing, alphabetic order, or clan determine the order. I'd prefer some sort of protection if you have the same score as the borderline player that you get the same rewards.

With the reduction in player base and increase in quantity of capable players, I think this is going to be a growing rather than decreasing issue. If the protections are in place as stated above, please let us know as this was a pretty big discussion topic yesterday....

Its not about the clan, you know its all about good looking!!!

Apart of that yes we are in a delicate situation where a cs diamond contender can loose the chance for this unfair situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansel View Post
      Its not about the clan, you know its all about good looking!!!

Apart of that yes we are in a delicate situation where a cs diamond contender can loose the chance for this unfair situation.
      Well, we know Swegen looks like a black box, so rip me

Comment

Why am I not surprised... instead of thinking of a way to determine leaderboards they just put it by clan order...
        Dark Halo

Comment

Questioning this game in this day and age.

Ahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithe View Post
            Questioning this game in this day and age.

Ahahahahahaha.
            True...although I think this one is quite silly. I don't think this started happening until about 2 or 3 champs ago. I used to think it was ridiculous having 6800 as the borderline, but now it's practically 8k or bust for 1%

Comment

I think the shields are there just to represent which player you're looking at - and more to make sure you know that they're either NK or Kongregate.
              Originally posted by ZX840
              Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
              My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                I think the shields are there just to represent which player you're looking at - and more to make sure you know that they're either NK or Kongregate.
                Completely irrelevant to the topic, neither anything new for us to know. This thread is about the way that the leaderboards present players, which is apparently based on the clan of the player.
                Dark Halo

Comment

well excuse me for thinking this meant something else...

Originally posted by ZX840
                  Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                  My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

Working...
                  X