Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ORIOLIS] The Avatar Shop! [OPEN]

:: The Avatar Shop ::*

So, a while back, I began making my own avatars in Paint.NET. And now, I thought, screw that. I'm gonna use Photoshop! Oh, and share some of the avatar creations with you.
    Originally posted by you in real life
    But how do these work and why would I want one?
    Well, you know how in some communities you have these very stylish avatars with their names put on, like in the osu! community? Honestly, you would want one in one of these communities. It's kinda a good way to let people know your username by looking at the avatar (you know, if the username isn't visible). I dunno, just request, okay?
    Fill up this form.:
    Picture: Specify a picture link or character. No link = I'll find the best available one. (drawings and custom pics not yet available)
    Text written: The piece of text written on the avatar.
    Font for text: Link for the font.
    Premium Details: Any additional details you want. (See the Negi Store below.)
    *Not actually paid. Or is it...

|| Negi Store ||

If you've earned Negi on other projects, you could spent it here for premium details! (Currently, there are no ways to earn Negi through this thread.) Go check out what premiums are available:
    Item Name Description Price*
    Additive shapes "Spice your avatar up with additional shapes and symbols!" (depends on detail of object!)
    Text effects "Normally, we here at Oriolis put our own effects to the text that fit the avatar; but if you can specify them or give a higher quality suggestion, we'll be happy to give you your effects with a little fee." 10N (specified), 40N (high quality)
    Borders "While I'm getting better at these borders, they're currently paid. You can choose from square/rectangular, suare/rectangular with rounded corners, or circular!" 30N
    Original Characters "Have your dream characters on your own avatar!" coming soon.
    *price decreases by 1N each day passed without the avatar made after request has been sent

Go withdraw some Negi from other projects right now!
    I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Looks interesting already.

Btw, what does/will the "original character" in the store do? I don't quite understand.

About the Negi thing, looks like it'll be useful so maybe I should start earning some by now. Is your Ultra-Crypts currently the only way to earn Negi?
    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 18-08-16, 05:41 PM. Reason: WHY IS W NEXT TO E???
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

I will draw an original character the user provided (with a name and description and detailed stuff like that.) to use for the avatar instead of finding some pic. Original characters are currently unavailable since I can't DRAW GOD-LIKE THINGS YET UGH

Currently the Ultra-Crypts are the way to go. There's still one more huge project soon and you know it

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna be your first customer, heheh.

Guess you can do original characters if you don't have to draw them, right?

Picture: http://imgur.com/4KtSspW
        Text written: ☆Peter☆
        Font for text: Comic Sans, bold, colour is #FFBF00, try to make the whole text box slightly skewed and as large as possible while fitting it at the top left above the head. (overlapping a bit with the head is okay)
        Premium details: No need. Or if it's within your reach, fix the overall contrast/stuff to make it look more like scanned and less like photographed?

Am I asking for too much? I hope not.

Take your time, no need to rush.
        Last edited by PeterHoHK; 19-08-16, 08:45 AM.
        Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Well, only today I got to use my PC. It was kinda hard to work with thin text and the star unicode (I have kept my PC on Japanese locale for far too long), but I'm done.
          Spoiler:
          Made a bunch of contrast changes and stuff and now it looks scanned and has a bit more saturated colors. That was very fun to do (that was my first time doing something like that tbh)

Comment

Thanks.

You made me feel important somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
              I will draw an original character the user provided (with a name and description and detailed stuff like that.) to use for the avatar.
              Anyway, how much would it cost? Would it be different for special things? Like, a dificulty scale?
              Youtube link here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy...OOCxyH4Eueno3w
              Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Original characters will probably be really expensive, maybe > 200N. Or more, depending how hard to draw/how detailed they are.

Comment

Image: current avatar
                  Text: Icay_Monkay MC
                  Font: Comic Sans
                  Premium Effects: missingno (I has no negi)

go to my profile to see the bigger version. go to pack.png to see full image.
                  I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
                  *whole internet hates me*
                  D'oh!

Comment

Here you go.:
                    Added a little streak there if you noticed, and made a little Minecraft name tag kinda thing and pixelated the font. The MC is out of place because I didn't know where to put it, but opacity, mate.

Comment

Hm...let's give this a try.

Picture:

You can probably make a square crop of mostly the face.

Text written: I'm better than Kongou.
                      Font for text: whatever you think will fit and is readable
                      Premium Details: Nothing (rather, I can't).

Maybe something similar to this?:
                      Last edited by RICHARDARC18; 25-08-16, 05:39 AM.

Comment

First, let me mention the heck out of goldthunderbird999.

Anyway, JPEG crap sharpened the text to oblivion, and it made the crappy text look crap.
                        Here it is, I guess:
                        i can't believe i got to to do this xD

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                          First, let me mention the heck out of goldthunderbird999.

Anyway, JPEG crap sharpened the text to oblivion, and it made the crappy text look crap.
                          Here it is, I guess:
                          i can't believe i got to to do this xD
                          Thanks. I got my request first, so that means I established my dominance over whatever goldthunderbird999 will request.

Thanks, Ness.

Comment

Picture:
                            Text: Axew!
                            Font: Any
                            Premiums: Text effects: Make the text green like axew's horn and put it up in the corner like PeterHoHK's avatar
                            I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

DragonSlayerz fix the pic first ;_;
                              Also, school ;_; ;_;

Comment

Working...
                              X