Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The DDT Will not Appear in BTD6/BTDB/BTD5 (Theory) (Not Promoting DDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The DDT Will not Appear in BTD6/BTDB/BTD5 (Theory) (Not Promoting DDT)

Originally posted by Suicide Squad-- Sucker for Pain
    More pain, got me beggin' beggin' beggin' beggin' beggin' beggin'
    DDT (Dark Dirigible Titan)
    HP: 350
    RBE: 934
    Extra Bloons: 6 Camo Regrow Ceramics
    First Appearance: Bloons Monkey City Flash
    Latest Appearance: Bloons Monkey City Mobile'

The DDT, or Dark Dirigible Titan, is a bloon with regrow and camo properties, including Black, Lead, and White properties, being one of the hardest bloons to pop, coming in packs of 2-4 (BMC Mobile) or 3 (Flash). DDT, or Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, a bug pesticide, (C14 H9 Cl5 or, 14 Carbon, 9 Hydrogen, and 5 Chlorine Atoms) is a colorless, nearly odorless, and tasteless substance. In 1945, it was put for sale for public, and started to get banned, starting with Hungary in 1968, and in 1972, it was banned in the US 1*. DDT was stopped in production in China in 2007, and India is the only country to produce DDT today. 1*This was a good choice, as the Bald Eagle made a comeback in population, a sign of freedom.

Sources
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichlo...richloroethane
    Bloons Wiki

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
    Me: Do U No De Wae

By the way, ddt does not have the properties of a white bloon, and possibly not regrow, either. It is too fast for that to matter, though. The properties of a ddt are (correct me if I'm wrong): camo, black, lead, and speed of pink.

Comment

On mobile it's not lead idk why it shouldn't be added either way.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Well what if the bloons are made in India? :/
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

DDT is just camo, black, lead and MOAB into a bloon with 650 health and pink bloon speed: its reputation as a monster balloon is well unfounded because it is easily destroyed by MOAB destroying abilities and spike storm.

Because of that I think oppositely to your opinion: rather that the DDT will become the "upgraded" version of a MOAB in higher tiers/levels and it will have equivalents of a BFB and ZOMG. This is simply because right now, there is a very large amount of towers to choose from, so rather it will be mainly new upgrades on towers being the primary focus in things like BTD6. Since that will probably mean better upgrades, the bloons would need to catchup anyway.

I also thing that the bloon types will become more diverse as we get further into BTD6: I always thought that leads were kinda a wasted opportunity which would be implemented better in BTD6 like this:

(Note what I call tiers is how many layers it has)

From the 7th tier bloons:
          - Leads: 2 Black bloons and resistant to hard objects
          - Zebras: 1 black one 1 white bloon and resistant to cold and explosions
          - Glass: 2 white bloons Resistant to fire, magic and energy

From the 8th tier bloons:
          - Rainbow: choice of all the 7th tier bloons (rainbows do have nice surprises usually, don't they?)

From the 9th Tier bloons:
          - Steel bloons: Take 10 hits to destroy, all lead resistances but slower than lead
          - Ceramic bloons: Take 10 hits to destroy (the usual, as u know...)
          - Plastic bloons: Takes 10 hits but is faster, weakness to energy/fire x2 damage

norm MOAB class bloons:
          - Some steel bloon (Yeah ok that's not going to be the name) : 1/4 speed of normal MOAB, 650 health, when popped splits into 6 Steel bloons. CAN be Steel or/and regen.
          - MOAB : Your usual MOAB, 200 health, 4 ceramic bloons but CAN be, not IS glue or ice resistant.
          - The mini MOABs in BSM2: 75 Health, 2 Plastic bloons, CAN be camo or black. Is as fast as a pink balloon
          - DDT - all of the strengths of the other bloons (like a normal DDT but CAN have regen), when split can produce six 9th tier bloons of the same type.

The BFB and ZOMG class bloons will probably be roughly the same, with the speed of the DDT versions being reduced to Green (BFB DTT class) and red (ZOMG DTT class)
          That's probably what I'd expect, with some tier 5 upgrades added to the game as well.

I have no idea what those will be but that's the reason for my counter argument cuz I feel the bloon diversity will increase to this scale in BTD6.

Comment

imagine if SSB ends up being the name of a steel blimp
            I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

SSB... what would that stand for...? .-.

Comment

Originally posted by Luminos View Post
                SSB... what would that stand for...? .-.
                ...the SOME STEEL BLOON is a...
                - Some steel bloon (Yeah ok that's not going to be the name) : 1/4 speed of normal MOAB, 650 health, when popped splits into 6 Steel bloons. CAN be Steel or/and regen.
                I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseyRudy View Post

...the SOME STEEL BLOON is a...
                  Lol that would actually be bait

Comment

Working...
                  X