Special Bloons Service: All-Out Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Bloons Service: All-Out Assault

This is a crossover between SAS: Zombie Assault and Bloons Tower Defense, or at least their latest installments.

I'll be taking some liberties with the series, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Prologue: Dreams Of Ruin:
    You had a headache while you were laying in bed. Usually, all this signals, at least to you, that some crazy neighboring town has found a crazy new Bloon, or researched some new technology to bolster their defenses even more than they usually did.

Yet tonight, they only grow worse as you tried to sleep. It slowly becomes a migraine, and you grip your head in an attempt to make the pain stop: you've never felt such unbearable agony before today, and you don't know why. After all, the Sun Gods' appearances didn't trigger anything this bad, and for that matter neither did the BFBs. Actually, speaking of which...

You try to focus on what could be bothering you. This looks like it could be new...

Suddenly, a light flashes before your eyes, and your vision is tinted yellow. You know this feeling, and what in the name of the Monkey God is that MOAB class Bloon.

You felt a little silly, getting a migraine over a new type of Bloon, but upon closer inspection, you find it is so much more. You see ghastly apparitions of monkeys try to wrench themselves free from its horrid, chitinous shell, yet no matter which direction they try to escape it from, they would inevitably sink back in. The fact that you can identify a rival town's soldiers, a few of your above-average classmates and even three Super Monkeys from different corps is...

You can't tell. You're paralyzed with fear, and all those monkeys are seemingly fusing together into a horrendous and unspeakably horrific abomination, dark green streams erupting from its many mouths, and sooner or later one of them is going to hit you and you don't know or even want to know what's going to happen.

Just before they can touch you, however, your vision changes to something different, but it is not of new technology that those old nuts in lab coats have invented, but of some kind of giant, tailless primate, surrounded by Zebra Bloons, and he has some sort of... you don't really know, you've never seen it in your life, but it seems to be ineffectual against the Bloons, stripping away one layer at a time, and despite its good fire rate, its only a matter of time before he gets overwhelmed.

You have no idea who he is, but obviously, the Bloons have something serious against him, and whether or not he's supposed to be an enemy, you can't just not head out there and help him.

Getting up, you change into your apprentice clothes, and look in the direction of the nearby jungle. You know the odd primate is there, from the surroundings in your vision, and also the fact that you were a little less stricken with paralyzing fear at the time, enough to actually use your eyes.

No matter what it is, you are Nicole Knight, Seer of the Shining Blades, Daughter of Lavenza, and you will help anyone in need of your aid, and you do mean anyone.

With that thought in mind, you blast off and out of your window and into the jungle, ready to save this unknown primate from danger.

It's going to be windy tonight.
    I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
    Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
    Also Tinkopalypse.
    Knights of Noir is good too.

I say this is too early to write but where do we sign up?
    Originally posted by Droplet
    Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
    鳳月
    If only if I can animate.
    My deviantart page
    Wattpad page
    Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Unfortunately, it's not really open for signups. I can have a character have a minor cameo in future chapters though.
      I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
      Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by island ko View Post
        I say this is too early to write but where do we sign up?
        Yeah, this is not an RPG. Though one based on the fanfiction would be kind of fun.

Comment

I probably ended up being foolish again but I have many characters that I could ask to be in cameo.
          Originally posted by Droplet
          Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
          鳳月
          If only if I can animate.
          My deviantart page
          Wattpad page
          Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Well you can tell me about what characters you'd like to see at least have a minor role but only after I put out this chapter about our Medic, Albert.

Chapter 1: Bogged By Blops:
            It has been 12 hours since you last saw your buddies and frankly you're very peeved, and losing your Z-2 LMP just made your annoyances grow worse.

Ugh, maybe following Matthew wasn't such a good idea. It was cathartic to scream "screw HVM" and jump into the weird glowy thing they told the three of you not to touch but now you're in some kind of humid jungle and you can't even communicate because... explosions or something. It separated you all, that's for sure.

You couldn't spare time to snark about your HVM-brand HVM-001 and how awful the pistol is, though, because you find yourself surrounded by... zebras? No, they're party balloons painted with zebra stripes, and they're somehow intelligent enough to circle you. Did the zombie virus affect party balloons of all things? That's just silly!, you think to yourself as you absentmindedly pulled out your sidearm and shot at one of them.

Unfortunately, that turned out to be a big mistake, and as the bullet connected with one, you were blown back by a deafening, yet cold explosion, as the patterned balloon splits into smaller balloons that happen to be black and white respectively. Confused, you shot at the now split balloons, but all that resulted in was more explosions of varying loudness, and... wait, why can't you move?

You struggle to move your paralyzed body as a Zebra Balloon (you're calling them that now) rams into you with surprising force, knocking you into a tree. You honestly just can't believe you're dying like this, but you're not going to go down without a fight. Your temporary paralysis recovered, you take a combat knife and drive it into the surface of the balloon, before it explodes, knocking the tree over but sending you flying...

Until you find your flight being slowed by a cushion of air, before it almost becomes too much, but luckily another cushion of air and... is that a monkey in a wizard robe and hat?

"Wha... wait, what's going on? I..." you start, before you spit out some disgustingly thick and metallic yet alarmingly blue saliva. What the...

"It's okay, I foresaw this! Here, take this!" A distinctly feminine voice comes from the monkey, and stuffs a weird herb into your mouth. Well... that's new. First balloons, now talking wizard monkeys. Nervously, you chew the comparatively tasty plant and swallow it, before experimentally spitting to find it clear. Strange, you'll have to ask about that later.

Almost immediately, the monkey spins her hand slowly in a circle above her, and a whirlwind forms, picking up the balloons chasing after you! In her other hand, you see some clear, yellow energy gathering in her hand before she blasts it at one of them before it starts charging up again, crackling with electricity.

Not wanting to be too much of a burden, you pick up your gun and start shooting at the balloons; thanks to being a safer distance away, the explosions don't harm either of you. You do notice a weird blue shower erupting from them, one that she does her best to avoid at all costs, and you feel like you know what just happened but don't want to assume because you're not omniscient.

Regardless of your probably detrimental efforts, she clears up the last of them, and turns to you, a little exhausted.

"H... hey there. I'm Nicole Knight, Seer of the Shining Blades, Daughter of Lavenza. Who might you be?"

...What?

"Aaaallllbert. Albert Jones. Medic of... Matthew and Karen? Son of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" You awkwardly try to string together something in her tone, but it probably didn't work.

"Well, your weapon doesn't seem equipped to deal with Bloons, so I suppose you'll have a lot to learn."

It didn't work. Ah well.
            Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

This is really good so far! I look forward to seeing more.
              CLICK THE EGGS!:
              https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

Thanks, also sorry for the wait but here's the next bit.

Chapter 2: The King:
                You are now Nicole Knight, and you are currently showing a very confused and furless primate named Albert around the kingdom, and so far he seems to be quite curious about a lot of things (while trying to get over the fact he hasn't slept at all so far).

"...so there's an organization of these Super Monkeys, and they're basically the elite force of the Shining Blades? Heh, it's kinda like the SAS, uh, Special Air Service, except I heal people that shoot more."

You raise your eyebrows. The what now? And how dare he compare himself to the elites when he could hardly handle a small group of zebras! Then again, he noted that his job is to heal his companions rather than shoot...

"Tell me more about this-"

"Halt, Seer. We see you've got quite a curious creature there."

You turn around to face who you realize is the King of all people, touring the local area. This isn't really what you expected...

"...Can I, uh, help you-"

"SILENCE! You will only speak when spoken to, and we shall be doing that beginning now."

Wow, he's... really not treating Albert well.

"Explain, odd giant, what it is you were about to explain to our Seer."

"...can I not answer?"

"No."

"Darn."

"That wasn't an answer."

"I'm part of the Special Air Service, used to kill zombies, and now I'm trapped in a land with no zombies and no teammates. They're probably somewhere out there."

"First of all, zombies are merely myths of old. The dead do not rise, for their souls are transported to the afterlife by Great Sun God Himself, where they will live on for eternity."

"...Wha-"

You nod your head in agreement. Zombies have not appeared ever since the Great Sun God had graced the land the Shining Blades stand on.

"Our next point would be the sounds that were reportedly heard late last night. The sounds generated seem to point to the idea that your equipment fails to nullify the Blops found in the Bloons."

"Wait, what does a poisonous substance have to do with noise-"

"So your friends are probably dead and therefore you are legally an endling and as such will be taken to one of our cells for research."

Wait, what?! You don't remember this being part of the law!

"H-Hold on a second, Your Majesty, I doubt that's part of any policy on endlings!"

"Oh, please, it's doubtful anyone will miss him. Guards, take him away."

As you watch those unfeeling guardsmonkeys take Albert to the prison, you note that he was not disarmed. The look on his face, though... it's hard to look at a face on the verge of tears.

"...I just wish I could see Lois, or Matt. I hope they're fine."

--------

One look at this place and you can tell you're not fine.

You are Lois Schwarz, and you have NO idea what the hell is up with the zeppelin frame, nor the stench of rot that seems to follow you and your team wherever you go. That scream better be from someone that can help you.
                Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

Great work man!

Comment

Working...
                  X