Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

searched zombie blast-em games, found sas3, awesome

Comment

saw someone playing btd5 on unblocked games in like 2013 and made an account in 2014

Comment

I also got in NK because of BTD3

Comment

there a web site called not doppler new games every week where i found came across bloons 1&2 and meeblings likeing nk games i decided to visit there website

Comment

I found it from the Coolmath notice too!

Comment

Got bored.
              Typed up random words, getting to kiwi ninjas.
              Saw this site.
              With me, gaming sites=
              Stayed on this site forever.
              I can't spel.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfFh69sLtA My story.
                Part AP Hunter, part Youtuber, part KOTH Player/Manager. Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
                  I first got in from Cool Math Games (that games site little kids played at school), playing BTD3 in April 2014. Then the Cool Math put a note saying that "I cannot get BTD4 and 5" and then I discovered the rest of NK.
                  I used to play CoolMath sometimes when we were meant to be doing learning

and i got into Nk from my friends playing bloons td mobile. So as you can see I haven't been a NK 'fan' that long. (around 3 years)
                  join my clan! :techy time:

Comment

I didn't come to Ninja Kiwi, NK came to me.
                    ♫Any other day, all you do is survive, but now that you're here, I can see you come alive!♪

♥Bat Pone Original Character artwork by 'Kitten Nomz' ♥

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

I was originally on MochiGames (rip MochiGames ) playing their games whilst naughtily not doing my school work in 2011/2012, and although I had played NK games during and long before that, it was when BTD5 came out that I joined (cause the game wouldn't ever save - or let me play without a NK account - I can't remember). So yeah, it was way back then.
                      Originally posted by ZX840
                      Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                      My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

played btd4 somewhere else discovered i needed an ninjakiwi acc for saving and things later made it and vene later i got stuck on ninjakiwi then btd5 came out and i kenw i was even more stuck on ninjakiwi rip

Comment

For me.... from Y8
                          haha sounds fake but it's legit yes there was a BTD4 on y8 and soo i wanted to save my progress and i just made a nk when i was just 6

Comment

Working...
                          X