Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

searched zombie blast-em games, found sas3, awesome

Comment

saw someone playing btd5 on unblocked games in like 2013 and made an account in 2014

Comment

I also got in NK because of BTD3

Comment

there a web site called not doppler new games every week where i found came across bloons 1&2 and meeblings likeing nk games i decided to visit there website

Comment

I found it from the Coolmath notice too!

Comment

Got bored.
              Typed up random words, getting to kiwi ninjas.
              Saw this site.
              With me, gaming sites=
              Stayed on this site forever.
              I can't spel.

I'm NOT dead.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfFh69sLtA My story.
                Part AP Hunter, part Youtuber, part KOTH Player/Manager. Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
                  I first got in from Cool Math Games (that games site little kids played at school), playing BTD3 in April 2014. Then the Cool Math put a note saying that "I cannot get BTD4 and 5" and then I discovered the rest of NK.
                  I used to play CoolMath sometimes when we were meant to be doing learning

and i got into Nk from my friends playing bloons td mobile. So as you can see I haven't been a NK 'fan' that long. (around 3 years)
                  I have 16,000,000 medallions in btd battles

Comment

I didn't come to Ninja Kiwi, NK came to me.
                    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

I was originally on MochiGames (rip MochiGames ) playing their games whilst naughtily not doing my school work in 2011/2012, and although I had played NK games during and long before that, it was when BTD5 came out that I joined (cause the game wouldn't ever save - or let me play without a NK account - I can't remember). So yeah, it was way back then.
                      Originally posted by ZX840
                      Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                      My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

played btd4 somewhere else discovered i needed an ninjakiwi acc for saving and things later made it and vene later i got stuck on ninjakiwi then btd5 came out and i kenw i was even more stuck on ninjakiwi rip

Comment

For me.... from Y8
                          haha sounds fake but it's legit yes there was a BTD4 on y8 and soo i wanted to save my progress and i just made a nk when i was just 6

Comment

I got into NK by seeing a friend play BTD4 back in autumn of 2009, when it was recently released. Somehow, I found this game more interesting than all the others I've played at that time, so I got hooked to BTD games. Later on, I made a MochiGames account, and in January 2012, I made my first NK account.

Comment

I don't remember the story exactly, as this goes back fairly far. My mom was playing some sort of Bloons game on Facebook (yes that was a thing) when I was about 6 or 7. I played those games as well as the sequel (as well as replay racer or whatever it was called), and it led me to the website around February 2012. 3 months later, I violated COPPA by creating my account at the lovely age of 9. Fun! 5ish years later, I still use the same account.

Comment

I started off with BTD 2, but BTD3 was what really go me hooked. At the time BTD3 was definitely one of the best Tower Defense games online. It had so much replay value that I played it almost everyday. When BTD4 came out I was basically hooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X