How did you first get into NK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you first get into NK?

I first got in from Cool Math Games (that games site little kids played at school), playing BTD3 in April 2014. Then the Cool Math put a note saying that "I cannot get BTD4 and 5" and then I discovered the rest of NK.
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

I signed up to play SAS 3: Zombie Assault Closed Beta, and from there joined the forums when the community was still very small. After that, I've had nothing but good times on this site since then. Started out with SAS 1, way back when it was first released, and I stayed to see every newer iteration to date.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

I think I discovered it through Mochigames.

Comment

Originally I had found BTD3 on Addictinggames way back when, Earlier than 2009 (Although I don't recall the exact year). It wasn't until about 3-4 years later that I ended up registering to this site. Like with many users, I had an account through Mochigames rather than a direct NK account.

Although that was how I found NK, I still remember playing and creating levels for Bloons World way back when. (Bonus points for any who remember.)
        Last edited by Squideer; 08-06-16, 07:56 AM.
        Want to see the Daily Challenges I've had accepted? View them here.
        A collection of avatar's, That may or may not be restricted due to a size limit.
        http://i.imgur.com/HGjF4OP.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/7n36NSp.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/HnvAQZK.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/3NbRv78.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/lkDdGMF.gif

Comment

Played BTD4 on other site, found this. Got to the old archive forums because I wanted to put a Tower suggestion for BTD5.

Then I did stuff here and there, becoming a Ninja Master before slowly descending into my own RPG thread.
          I am the once well known guy who made a forum RPG called TBKA, and trust me, you will find it exciting.

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/m...Necromancer(10)

Comment

I started off playing BTD3. Then I discovered there was a BTD4. I played it, I enjoyed it, and I then discovered BTD5 from an ad on the page. My username was inspired by the fact that I had a Mochigames account for BTD4.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Well, I saw my brother playing BTD4 when I was 10 or something, and then I maliciously broke COPPA and got an NK account to play BTD5 a year later.
              UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
              and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• Albert3105
                Albert3105 commented
                Editing a comment
                I doubt that anybody cared about COPPA.

I was playing the original bloons game, where you were the dart monkey and had to bounce is off the rubber tiles, and it scaled from there

Comment

Played sas2 one day and saw an ad for SAS3. Clicked it. Rest is history.

Comment

I'm too old to remember that long ago. Been playing Bloons since before it was a TD game.

Comment

I was looking for BTD5 one day and discovered this site. Then I discovered the forums back in possibly 2011. I wondered why I couldn't access them, so I just threw them under me. Three years later, I visited the forums again and I figured out I needed to make a separate account. Cue the start of "Mk".
                    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Found BTD4 through MochiGames I think. Then when I found bloons later, I stuck with NK ever since.
                      That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
                      I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
                      Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
                      Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

Back in 6th grade of Middle School I discovered this site called "Cool Math Games", then later I played BTD1 on that site, and that's how I found out NK existed,as that game was made by them.
                        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

I saw people playing BTD3 and saw 4 locked tracks that could be unlocked by playing on the site, and that's how I knew NK existed.
                          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

Mochigames.

I kinda forgot how I got into Mochigames in the first place, though.
                            Last edited by PeterHoHK; 08-06-16, 04:25 AM.
                            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                            X