No announcement yet.

Fortress Destroyer General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who would likes the music : https://timhaywood.bandcamp.com/albu...ial-soundtrack

Comment

• Who wants to play FD in fullscreen?

Comment

• Btw, is there a way to play FD on Chrome? I can only play it on Firefox...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benur21 View Post
          Btw, is there a way to play FD on Chrome? I can only play it on Firefox...
          Nope. Chrome doesn't support unity.

Comment

• I found a way to play Fortress Destroyer in fullscreen!
            Using the mfull Firefox add-on, we can hide completely that bar that appears when you move the cursor to the top side of the screen when fullscreen.
            After entering the game, in that part where you see your fleet, click somewhere outside of the game and press F12 or Right-click->Inspect Element. Then on the Console, paste on it this script I've made and the game will be in fullscreen . I recommend you not to close the Console because if you need to exit fullscreen, probably the only way to do it is going to the Console and typing open() that will open a new tab where you can click and F11 will work.
            Last edited by Benur21; 19-11-16, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• New to forums and game. Hello all. There is a weekly high score board. Just wondering how a guy can have 10 times the amount of next board member? edu_tkd has 140k kills to the next guy at 12.7k kills. Cheats involved if so where do you report here?

Comment

• Originally posted by MobyClick View Post
                New to forums and game. Hello all. There is a weekly high score board. Just wondering how a guy can have 10 times the amount of next board member? edu_tkd has 140k kills to the next guy at 12.7k kills. Cheats involved if so where do you report here?
                I'm not a cheater its a glitch knowed as "ghost kills". I think it was fixed some time ago since I have not seen too high scores anymore...
                Probably NK will remove my battlecruiser score and I will be careful to avoid it, but is annoying play with restrictions because unfixed glitch/bug.

Comment

Working...
                X