No announcement yet.

Fortress Destroyer General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who would likes the music : https://timhaywood.bandcamp.com/albu...ial-soundtrack

Comment

• Who wants to play FD in fullscreen?

Comment

• Btw, is there a way to play FD on Chrome? I can only play it on Firefox...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benur21 View Post
          Btw, is there a way to play FD on Chrome? I can only play it on Firefox...
          Nope. Chrome doesn't support unity.

Comment

• I found a way to play Fortress Destroyer in fullscreen!
            Using the mfull Firefox add-on, we can hide completely that bar that appears when you move the cursor to the top side of the screen when fullscreen.
            After entering the game, in that part where you see your fleet, click somewhere outside of the game and press F12 or Right-click->Inspect Element. Then on the Console, paste on it this script I've made and the game will be in fullscreen . I recommend you not to close the Console because if you need to exit fullscreen, probably the only way to do it is going to the Console and typing open() that will open a new tab where you can click and F11 will work.
            Last edited by Benur21; 19-11-16, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• New to forums and game. Hello all. There is a weekly high score board. Just wondering how a guy can have 10 times the amount of next board member? edu_tkd has 140k kills to the next guy at 12.7k kills. Cheats involved if so where do you report here?

Comment

• Originally posted by MobyClick View Post
                New to forums and game. Hello all. There is a weekly high score board. Just wondering how a guy can have 10 times the amount of next board member? edu_tkd has 140k kills to the next guy at 12.7k kills. Cheats involved if so where do you report here?
                I'm not a cheater its a glitch knowed as "ghost kills". I think it was fixed some time ago since I have not seen too high scores anymore...
                Probably NK will remove my battlecruiser score and I will be careful to avoid it, but is annoying play with restrictions because unfixed glitch/bug.

Comment

• The Player stopped working for me for some reason, anyone else having this problem?
                  It tells me I need to install it again, although I did not uninstall it myself.
                  I use Firefox

Comment

• Originally posted by Groudonx View Post
                    The Player stopped working for me for some reason, anyone else having this problem?
                    It tells me I need to install it again, although I did not uninstall it myself.
                    I use Firefox
                    Yes,I'm having problems. I sent a message to Support and got no response, I've reinstalled the player, and still I get no game. Furthermore, I can't find the bleeping Blog because clicking the Social button brings me to the Forums. Aaargh, I get frustrated with this site!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jibbu View Post

Yes,I'm having problems. I sent a message to Support and got no response, I've reinstalled the player, and still I get no game. Furthermore, I can't find the bleeping Blog because clicking the Social button brings me to the Forums. Aaargh, I get frustrated with this site!!!
                      Here is the blog:

https://ninjakiwi.com/blog

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• You may want to get the Extended Support Release version of Firefox so Unity can work.
                        More info and the download links here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo...nizations/faq/

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          You may want to get the Extended Support Release version of Firefox so Unity can work.
                          More info and the download links here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo...nizations/faq/
                          Thank you, Aaron, for both responses. I will take your advice right away! Happy-happies headed your way

Comment

• Any suggestions on how to beat the San Francisco mission? I have tried various ships at various levels (I'm currently level 22 on my best ship) and it's the only map I haven't been able to beat so far. I'm sure most people have maxed out their ships by now, but if you can remember back to when you were new and have any tips for me, I'd appreciate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellexmarie View Post
                              Any suggestions on how to beat the San Francisco mission? I have tried various ships at various levels (I'm currently level 22 on my best ship) and it's the only map I haven't been able to beat so far. I'm sure most people have maxed out their ships by now, but if you can remember back to when you were new and have any tips for me, I'd appreciate them.
                              One important tip is that you can push the Data Ark.

And if you just want something powerful in general, Buckshot 12 + Shock Spike is very strong, particularly with the Destroyer's explosive shots cooldown ability.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• Just a quick update, you can get this game for free on the app and Google Play Store for the next 4 days.
                                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                                Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                                Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X