Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAS 3 Discussion Place (Mobile and Internet Versions).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS 3 Discussion Place (Mobile and Internet Versions).

Again, this is for generally talking about SAS 3. Say whatever the moderators will let you say about this topic.

Anyone else find it odd that the maps where very big, the detail was really good, and the sheer zombie count was high, and yet this game didn't lag that bad? Yet with SAS 4, you have detailed maps, medium-high zombie count, mostly small maps, and yet you can get crazy lag? Or that SAS 3 MP wasn't that laggy at all, and yet SAS 4 MP has paralyzing lag, no one else find that odd, or are these experiences limited to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Anotheraccount192856 View Post
      Anyone else find it odd that the maps where very big, the detail was really good, and the sheer zombie count was high, and yet this game didn't lag that bad? Yet with SAS 4, you have detailed maps, medium-high zombie count, mostly small maps, and yet you can get crazy lag? Or that SAS 3 MP wasn't that laggy at all, and yet SAS 4 MP has paralyzing lag, no one else find that odd, or are these experiences limited to me?
      Its mainly because SAS4 Has more Detailed... Everything, From Zombie textures, animation, weaponry,
      SAS3 didn't have lag due to having less detailed maps, and no player animation, as well as few weapon variety. While SAS4 has more weapon varir, animations, and more focused on Multiplayer than the 3rd game in the SAS line.
      I think...

Comment

Hey, how is chart that pops up when you hit "n" in MP supposed to be read?
        Last edited by Anotheraccount192856; 15-07-16, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one who's a bit sad that NK didn't fix all the game-breaking bugs before moving on to SAS 4? Or at least enhanced the performance a wee bit? I prefer SAS 3 to SAS 4, but it's hard to play sometimes because of this.
          I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 000 000 000 people on the planet below. Have you got a problem with that?

Comment

Yes, ESP the lag bug that cause zombs to not be killed by turrets/explosive weapons - leading to you getting killed by Runners if you weren't careful
            Originally posted by ZX840
            Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
            My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

Mobile question, I have the more cash premium, the grendel, and the RPG from sas dollar grinding, what should I get now?
              Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                Yes, ESP the lag bug that cause zombs to not be killed by turrets/explosive weapons - leading to you getting killed by Runners if you weren't careful

Yup, SUPER annoying when the ADWS takes two shots to kill a worm. Or if you have an explosive and you shoot, but it takes five seconds tfor them to actually die.
                I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 000 000 000 people on the planet below. Have you got a problem with that?

Comment

Anyone having trouble loading today? Other games seem to be working fine, but SAS 3 won't load for me.

Comment

I'm in a great problem........plz help. I usually play SAS 3 in Android. But 2 days ago I installed it in iOS. My account is opened through FACEBOOK. When I logged in with facebook then it did not log me in Into my usual old 33 ranked account, rather it created a new "Spare Brains" and I lost access to my old account EVEN IN Android. The account is alive but I can do nothing. How can I get my account back now?? Can anyone tell me please??

Comment

Sorry for hijacking thread, I can't make one. I have an issue, since yesterday I can't login anymore with my account, simply nothing happens when I try, is SAS 3 down or it's only me?

Comment

Originally posted by BladeMaster View Post
                        Sorry for hijacking thread, I can't make one. I have an issue, since yesterday I can't login anymore with my account, simply nothing happens when I try, is SAS 3 down or it's only me?
                        Is this for mobile or web? Send an email to [email protected] and give as much details as possible. =]
                        There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

What happened to web sas2

Comment

Maybe web sas2 wasn't popular enough and was finally taken down.

Comment

SAS 2 and SAS 2: Insane Asylum are still up under the 'Action' category when you search 'All Games'.
                              There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Working...
                              X