No announcement yet.

BSM 2 Discussion place.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iBugOne You probably miscalculated something. In 56 level there is easy diamond with 43k blops. 4minutes max. Okey, 5 minutes. Colecting lets say 30k only. So about 400k without stress per hour. That's without hidden treasure and doubles. I would quess that 500k+ per hour is closer to max. With not laggy phone up to 1m bloops.

Comment

Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post
      iBugOne You probably miscalculated something. In 56 level there is easy diamond with 43k blops. 4minutes max. Okey, 5 minutes. Colecting lets say 30k only. So about 400k without stress per hour. That's without hidden treasure and doubles. I would quess that 500k+ per hour is closer to max. With not laggy phone up to 1m bloops.
      This thread is for the web version of BSM 2. :P

Comment

Kamerson What's the highest blop cash earning speed you can work out? I think 72K per hour is almost an extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post

This thread is for the web version of BSM 2. :P
          Ups ... sorry, i take my words back. @facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by iBugOne View Post
            Kamerson What's the highest blop cash earning speed you can work out? I think 72K per hour is almost an extreme.
            I haven't played the web version in a while, I think you've got it figured out.

Comment

I'd argue that BSM 1 is better than BSM 2

Comment

BSM1 presented a good challenge, but didn't go so far at the beginning.
                Provides a good concept and development.
                After you lose, it makes you wanna try out the other buying orders.
                Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

Profile picture at the moment: Rudy.

[B:
                other forums[/B]:]

Other forums listed here: Flipline, NK profile.
                NK profile: Bloonsfan101FIRE (since bloonsfan101 was taken)
                NK forum v3 profile: CheeseyRudy (right now)
                Flipline Forum Profile: Chasi Cheesemaster Weran (used to be dar, and icariandjunari.)

Comment

I cant seem to go past W3L2
                  Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

Profile picture at the moment: Rudy.

[B:
                  other forums[/B]:]

Other forums listed here: Flipline, NK profile.
                  NK profile: Bloonsfan101FIRE (since bloonsfan101 was taken)
                  NK forum v3 profile: CheeseyRudy (right now)
                  Flipline Forum Profile: Chasi Cheesemaster Weran (used to be dar, and icariandjunari.)

Comment

Has anybody else had one of their upgrades disappear? I had the Magic tier 6 upgrade (lightning ring) costing 12,500 blops, and now I don't have it anymore. I have the tier 5 magic upgrade, but my lightning ring vanished! I don't want to grind for something that I already bought.

Comment

Good news! My upgrade has magically returned! I wonder what happened.

Comment

Your upgrades will do that from time to time. Don't worry; just keep refreshing until it comes back.
                        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                        My DCs
                        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                        X