Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Monkey Come Out to Play? - Dec 10, 2016

Yes it can!

Rounds 26 - 50 on Brick Wall Medium with 1 Ninja Monkey. 1 Super Monkey Storm Provided. By Superbloons321

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
    Can the Monkey Come Out to Play?

26 - 50 with only 1 Ninja Monkey. 1 Super Monkey Storm provided.

Track/Difficulty: Brick Wall/Medium
    Rounds: 26-50
    Starting Cash: $5000
    Lives: 150
    Towers: Ninja Monkey 4/4. 1 tower max.
    Road Items: Disabled
    Agents: All allowed, 1 Super Monkey Storm provided.
    Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

Tested NAPSFRI. $85 as reward. Requires switching between Bloonjitsu and Flash Bomb, and SSL in late rounds. Super Monkey Storm must be used on round 49 - I don't see how one ninja can handle it. You may add a few extra lives if too much distraction luck is involved. Reference to this.

Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Reminds me of Right Monkey for the Job. Don't really find these types of challenges fun.

Comment

This challenge is far too luck based, screw NAPS on it, using Ninja Building As the leads are just horrid..

Yup, NP 2 additional SMS's used, Maybe I should've used the turtle after all, the luck on this DC was just ridicules especially the last 2 rounds, 49 needs pixel perfect SSL & SMS timing to work properly,

50 Needs SSL Flash Bomb, then Switch to Bloonjitsue, then SSL again, then you have to rely on pure distraction for ceramics and MOAB kids, no just no

I SMS'd the crap out of those 2 rounds. at least the Ninja building holded to 48, this really needs to be nerfed to easy, to make sure not much luck is needed.

RCD: NA/10 (When a DC needs nothing but pure luck it has no RCD at all.)
      Difficulty: NA/10 (Also no balanced diffucty)
      Enjoyablity: 3/10 (Love the theme, and also like the idea, but execution was not good at all, and it's far too luck based.)
      Overall: 3/10 (terrible)(E+)
      Last edited by Gamzdude; 10-12-16, 04:07 AM.
      Links:, ,
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

or........

Comment

Oh... ha!! It's only 1 of each tower!

Let's see, can the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle come out to play?
          Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post
            or........
            Or......but it's Pro too. How convenient!

Difficulty: 2/10
            Enjoyability: 8/10
            Originality: 8/10
            Total: 6.6/10
            Last edited by CWJD; 10-12-16, 03:11 AM.
            I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
            Click here to view all my:

Comment

I tried this DC around 30 times now, furthest I've gotten was 47 NAPS.
              Not even worth rating it, really, but anyway.

NAPS takes a nap.

RCD: N/A (Yep, the later rounds are too luck based for me to give an accurate rating, specifically 40+) If this DC only went to 40 I'd say 7/10.
              Difficulty: 1.6/10
              Enjoyability: 1.6/10! (used a tribal turtle)
              Final Verdict: 2.4/10
              Still better than my Squared DC, though.

Also...:

That time when you have to sell everything and win with the last bloon glitch.

Comment

Yeah not a fan of this one with all the distraction involved + the ninja straight up missing bloons near the exit sometimes. Could be a placement issue but mine was almost identical to the one in the image in the original suggestion . I can reliably get to 50 but 1-2 ceramics from the second MOAB keep getting past the ninja even while sabotaged.
                Last edited by incogneato; 10-12-16, 05:00 AM.

Comment

hrmph.

Comment

Wow, did not expect this one to be accepted.

80th challenge - the concept itself is good. Originally was on Easy, but of course a lot easier... I guess I should have sticked with that?

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                    Originally posted by Kodak Black
                    Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

NPSFRIS. Used a B-Day Device Pro.
                      Difficulty: 8/10 - I can't do it. Simple as that. Always lose on 48,49 or 50
                      Fun: 3/10 - I don't like one tower challenges.
                      Total:11/20 - Above Average
                      BTD5 Rank:80
                      Challenge Legend: Yes
                      Driven: Yes

Creator of the DC of the Month Competition

Proud Member of The Watcher Clan.

Comment

I tried doing this NAPS myself, but I'm too tired... Kept losing on 37...
                        I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

I skip this one .... to lazy to buy and sell over and over again .........

Comment

ended up using another SMS at round 50. This DC should have 2 SMS, not just one. 50 is waayy luck based. And I had a lot of lives when I started this round.
                            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                            f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

*incogneato comes and does NAPSFRILL*
                              My shameless advertising:

Comment

Working...
                              X