X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Defend With? – Jan 3 2018

26-76 with 2|3 Snipers, 2|2 Ice, 4|0 Subs and 0|0 Villages. By qwertyxp2000

Title: What to defend with?
    Towers: Sniper (2|3), Ice (2|2), Sub (4|0), Village (0|0)
    Difficulty: Easy
    Starting Cash: $6000
    Lives: 200
    Rounds: 26-76
    Track: Park Path
    Tower restrictions?: None. Place as many of any tower as you wish.
    Agents: None provided but none restricted.
    Bloon changes: None.
    Reward: 50 MM

Yep. I completely agree with NK in that it is definitely not a 80 MM challenge.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Beaten NAPSFRILLS 1st try -
    Spoiler:
    4 reactors and sniper spam.
    It's quite satisfying to see 50 1/0 snipers pop a MOAB in one synchronized shot.

Comment

Wow. I completed using multiple 2/3 Snipers, but I am very surprised that even much more of the lower-tier Snipers may do the trick too.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Fun challenge, but maybe a bit too easy. I also did this NAPSFRILLS first attempt.

Comment

If you check my own userpage at Bloons Wiki, I completed with multiple 2|3 Snipers with one submerged 4|0 Sub, 5 2|2 Ices, and a 0|0 Village beside the 2|3 Snipers.

http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/User:Qw...000_the_second

Comment

1/0 snipers are actually the most efficient MOAB popping sniper per dollar. It was unlikely to make a difference, but I spammed them instead of 2/3 anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X