Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time posting something here. Sorry if my grammar is not the best but english is not my main language.

SUPER MONKEY ODYSSEY

Towers and upgrades:
    3/3 monkey sniper, 4/4 monkey pirate, 3/3 monkey apprentice, 2/4 mortar tower, 2/4 dartling gun, 2/4 monkey sub. 2 of each tower. No road items.
    Starting cash: 5000
    Lives: Unchange
    Rounds: 26 - 65
    Mode: Medium
    Track: Piramids
    Agents: Allowed but no provided
    Bloons ranks: Unchange

I already tested and it is very easy challenge. 50MM it will be good.

About the challenge: By the title is very obvious of what game I am referring. Just using monkeys that start wearing a hat with upgrades that will keep the hat or changed for another one. Too bad that the only city track is a extreme one so i have to go with piramids, the second best option so is perfect in that way.

Comment

• High Treason

Starting Cash: $5000
      Starting Lives: 150
      Start Round: 26
      End Round: 65
      Max No. of Towers: N/A
      Max Per Class: 3
      Difficulty/Mode: Medium
      Track: Drag Strip
      Available Towers/Upgrades: Ice towers, Boomerang throwers, Dart monkeys, Dartling Guns.
      Available Agents: All, none Provided
      Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested NAPS:

Don't fast forward.

2/3 boomer, 2 0/0 dartlings; one on bottom and one on top
      Dartlings to 0/1 > 1/1
      31 and 32: point dartlings at one entrance, count to two, switch entrances, count to two, rinse and repeat.
      Both dartlings to 2/1
      Third 2/1 dartling
      2 1/1 ices
      Turbo 43 and the rainbows in 45
      Third dartling to 2/2 > 2/3
      Bottom dartling to 3/1
      3 0/3 dart monkeys strong
      52: One dart monkey to 0/4 ASAP, SMFC the MOABs
      53: SMFC the MOABs
      54: Sell-rebuy an SMFC, turbo + SMFC
      57: Last 2/1 dartling to 3/1; SMFC MOABs; to deal with the first pair, focus dartlings on one of the MOABs at a time to have them break at different times.
      58: SMFC is optional
      60: SMFC the BFB. Be extra careful with the dartlings.
      61: Second 0/3 dart monkey > 0/4. SMFC + turbo.
      62: SMFC, kill three MOABs, SMFC again.
      64: Sell the remaining 0/3 dart monkey and rebuy it as 2/0 first. Spread out damage to MOABs with dartlings and turbo, press the SMFC button twice and SJFC on first.
      65: Sell the juggernaut and rebuy the dart monkey as 2/0 again. Kill the three MOABs the same way as 57, except with double SMFC. When only BFBs are left, sell both SMFCs, rebuy those two dart monkeys as 0/4 and 0/0. SMFC, then immediately sell the 0/4 dart monkey, rebuy the 0/4 dart monkey, SMFC again, and immediately upgrade the other two dart monkeys to 4/0 to make an SJFC, and, with your dartlings, attack the BFB that the SJFCs are NOT attacking. Might need to buy an extra turbo charge for more popping power.

Before 64:

Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• SAM
        Pass rounds 35-65 with only one tower each in Ice Flow on Hard.
        Cash: $5000
        Track: Ice Flow
        Towers: Glue Gunner (S), Ice Tower (A), and Spike Factory (M)
        Mode: Hard
        Bloon Rank: Unchanged
        Road Items: No
        Agents: Yes
        Max per class: 1

Comment

• Did that MOAB pop itself?

Towers and upgrades: 2/1 Ice tower, 4/2 Banana farm, 2/3 Monkey village. No road items.
          Max No. Of Towers: N/A
          Max Per Class: N/A
          Rounds: 26 - 50
          Mode: easy
          Track: Brick Wall
          Agents: Allowed. 2 BeeKeepers provided

About the challenge: Pop MOAB with only ice towers and beekeepers is possible ( with a lot of ice towers is possible).
          Already tested:
          Spoiler:

If the challenge is too easy, could be in hard mode.

If the challenge is too short, could be then 26 - 60 rounds. But after the round 50 there is a lot of lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by macias x View Post
            Did that MOAB pop itself?

Towers and upgrades: 2/1 Ice tower, 4/2 Banana farm, 2/3 Monkey village. No road items.
            Max Per Class: N/A
            Rounds: 26 - 50
            Mode: easy
            Track: Brick Wall
            Agents: Allowed. 2 BeeKeepers provided

About the challenge: Pop MOAB with only ice towers and beekeepers is possible ( with a lot of ice towers is possible).
            Already tested:
            Spoiler:

If the challenge is too easy, could be in hard mode.

If the challenge is too short, could be then 26 - 60 rounds. But after the round 50 there is a lot of lag.

That just seems like an infinite ice stall DC which just involves farming and spamming ice towers. No. Just no. We've already had a DC which required intense ice stalling and we don't want that repeated.

Plus, not everyone has pro beekeeper and you've used the ability (which is available only to pro beekeepers) based on that screenshot. So not really tested either.
            Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk 214 EX View Post

That just seems like an infinite ice stall DC which just involves farming and spamming ice towers. No. Just no. We've already had a DC which required intense ice stalling and we don't want that repeated.

Plus, not everyone has pro beekeeper and you've used the ability (which is available only to pro beekeepers) based on that screenshot. So not really tested either.

I didn't use the pro beekeeper ability in any round, i just save the game at that round and then i load the game because i forget to take the screenshot. Plus it doesn't matter if you use the ablity or not because only one bee will attack the MOAB at a time.

But about the rest you are right, now i remember about the "The volcano that time forgot" DC and how bad is spam a hundreds of towers. I have to keep that in mind.

Comment

• Just saying, tower spam DCs are generally frowned upon.
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
                Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
                Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like Tower Spam DC's either, hence why I never make them. And As Junior said frowned up so macias x I suggest you come up with a new DC Idea.
                  Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                  Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• A River Rapid of Four

Track: River Rapids
                    Difficulty: Medium
                    Levels: 20 - 65
                    Lives: 150
                    Starting Cash: $2,250
                    Description: Can you pass 46 rounds with only four towers?
                    Towers: Sniper; Ninja; Ice; Glue; Buccaneer; Super; Dartling; Sub
                    Limits: 3/3 Sniper; 2/4 Ninja; 3/3 Ice; 3/3 Glue; 3/3 Buccaneer; 3/3 Super; 3/3 Dartling; 2/4 Sub; 1 of each; 4 towers max
                    Agents: Agents allowed; None provided
                    No Roadspikes and No Pineapples
                    No Bloon Rank Change
                    Reward: $55

Tested NAPSFRI

Comment

• Honey Heights
                      Pass Skull Peak from rounds 20-61 of Hard with Dart Monkeys, Tack Shooters, Boomerang Throwers, and Bomb Towers. 3 of each tower. No tier 4 upgrades allowed. No starting cash but 2 Beekeepers provided.
                      Track: Skull Peak
                      Mode: Hard
                      Towers: Dart Monkey (3|3), Tack Shooter (3|3), Boomerang Thrower (3|3), Bomb Tower (3|3)
                      Agents: 2 Beekeepers provided
                      Road Items: No
                      Starting Cash: 0
                      Max per class: 3
                      Bloon Rank: Unchanged
                      Spoiler:
                      The challenge name is from an episode in Candy Crush Saga, and towers are from special bloon types in Bloons 2.

Comment

• Laser Eye Surgery
                        Pass 26-60 on The Eye Hard with only towers that use lasers.

Track: The Eye
                        Rounds: 26-60
                        Cash: 5000
                        Difficulty: Hard
                        Allowed Towers: Super Monkey (1/3), Dartling Gun (4/2); one of each
                        Agents: 1 Bloonsday Device provided. (It's sort of like an orbital laser, so I guess it counts?)
                        Bloon Ranks: Unchanged
                        Last edited by Donovan Haupricht; 15-07-17, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Rangers, summon the megazord!

Towers and upgrades: 3/2 Ice tower, 4/2 Banana farm, 3/1 Monkey village, 4/2 Super monkey, 2/4 Ninja monkey, 2/4 Monkey apprentice, 3/2 Boomerang thrower, 2/4 Dart monkey, 3/2 Glue gunner. No road items.
                          Max Per Class: 1 of each one
                          Lives: unchanged
                          Rounds: 26 - 78
                          Mode: medium
                          Track: Space truckin
                          Agents: Allowed but not provided
                          Bloons ranks: Unchanged

About the challenge:
                          I already tested:
                          Spoiler:

Ninja monkey (black), Ice tower (white), Super monkey (yellow), Boomerang thrower (purple, closest thing to pink), Dart monkey (green), Glue gunner(blue), Monkey apprentice(red…………..even know that at 2/4 is orange but is the closest thing to red that I remember without counting 3/x dartling gun).

First is just get 4/2 banana farm and 3/x monkey village ASAP. Most likely at round 50.

At round 70 sell the farm and the monkey village, buy the village again and you should have enough to buy the monkey god temple and pass the rest rounds.

The rounds 71 - 78 are kinda irrelevant so it can be only 70. Or to make it more interesting, BFBs can be ZOMGs (but i cant test that).

Comment

• Guess who's back!?

Cunetry Century: Second Stage ~ Apprism
                            Description: 25-52 on Bloon Circles, Hard with an Ice Tower, an Apprentice, and a Sniper. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $2500
                            Lives: 100
                            Rounds: 25-53
                            Towers: Ice Tower, Apprentice, Sniper. All 4/4, 1 of each.
                            Difficulty: Hard
                            Track: Bloon Circles
                            Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
                            Road Items?: No.
                            MM Reward: $110
                            Test State: Tested NAPS-74LL.

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~

Notes:

Based on the upcoming live event Cunetry☆Stage 2kaime by pomme'tto that was just annnounced yesterday. This is meant to be some sort of sequel to Cunetry Century (12/01/17), with a different track. Don't worry; it still has a tough start and an ending that requires your old enemy - you guessed it - sell+rebuy. I originally wanted to go to 25-55, but 54 seemed really luck-based. It's possible though, and so is 55; but no thank you, I don't want another Yatta~! - I want another Cunetry Century.

((The image says 53 because I tested it up to that point; then scrapped it due to luck issues again. You could end up with more cash because of having to reload the game when testing 52 and that ability bug.))
                            Last edited by Original Otaku; 02-08-17, 01:22 PM.
                            I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Monkey Lane Micro Mania
                              Description: Rounds 46-65, Monkey Lane Medium, MOABS are BFBs and BFBs are ZOMGs. 2 Towers max. Beware of Camo Leads!

Starting Cash: $13000
                              Health: 200
                              Rounds: 46-65
                              Towers: 4-1 Villages, 4-1 Ace, 4-2 Ninja, 4-4 bomb tower, 1-4 spike factory, 4-2 ice tower, 2-4 boat, 3-4 Boomerang, 4-4 tack shooters, 4-2 submarines. 1 of each, 2 max.
                              Difficulty: Easy
                              Track: Monkey Lane
                              Agents?: 1 Portable Lake (provided).
                              Road Items?: Yes Road spikes, no pineapples.
                              MM Reward: $100, for difficulty

Bloon Ranks:
                              Red: 0
                              Blue: 0
                              Green: 0
                              Yellow: 0
                              Pink: 0
                              Black: 0
                              White: 0
                              Lead: 0
                              Zebra: 0
                              Rainbow: -2 (Lead)
                              Ceramic: 0
                              MOAB: +1 (BFB)
                              BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
                              ZOMG: 0

Tested 100% now.
                              Last edited by soccerisfun; 10-08-17, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soccerisfun View Post
                                Monkey Lane Micro Mania
                                Description: Rounds 46-60, Monkey Lane Medium, MOABS are BFBs and BFBs are ZOMGs. 2 Towers max.

Starting Cash: $14000
                                Health: 200
                                Rounds: 46-60
                                Towers: 4-1 Villages, 4-1 Ace, 4-2 Ninja, 4-4 bomb tower, 1-4 spike factory, 4-4 ice tower, 2-4 boat, 3-4 Boomerang, 2 max.
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Track: Monkey Lane
                                Agents?: 1 Portable Lake (provided).
                                Road Items?: Yes Road spikes, no pineapples.
                                MM Reward: $125, for difficulty

Bloon Ranks:
                                Red: 0
                                Blue: 0
                                Green: +1 (yellow)
                                Yellow: 0
                                Pink: 0
                                Black: 0
                                White: 0
                                Lead: 0
                                Zebra: 0
                                Rainbow: 0
                                Ceramic: 0
                                MOAB: +1 (BFB)
                                BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
                                ZOMG: 0

Tested as well as I could (custom bloon ranks are hard to test). Strategy: MOAB shredr solos the BFB to ceramics and wins, with 4-2 cannon or 1-1 ice (trust me this works!) for bloons. Then 4-2 cannon and 4-2 ninja solo 47-49 (may work with spac instead of ninja too). Get 0-0 village + spectre for 50, then sell village and get spac back up to 1-3. For 59 once all leads are left, sell everything for lake and cannon ship on last to kill leads, then spike storm once leads destroyed. Use spac to kill zomg layer and hook in bfbs. If there isn't enough money to get to a spectre by 50, then increase starting cash should work, or change greens to pinks instead of yellows for even more cash on 49.
                                A very long while no Monkey Lane suggestion. You are the first in a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X