Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lla26 You're better off spacing out your suggestions, Aaron will skip them otherwise.

Originally posted by BP101697
    Mother of all Bloons Madness
    Pass rounds 78 with all bloons are MOABs $8000 starting cash
    Cash: $8000
    Mode: Hard
    Track: Bloon Circles
    Towers: All allowed (3|3)
    Agents: Allowed, none provided
    Road Spikes: Yes
    Round: 78
    Bloon Rank:
    Red:+11
    Blue:+10
    Green:+9
    Yellow:+8
    Pink:+7
    Black:+6
    White:+5
    Lead:+4
    Zebra:+3
    Rainbow:+2
    Ceramic:+1
    MOAB:+0
    BFB:-1
    ZOMG:-2
    I can tell this will be auto-rejected for two reasons:
    - Dense MOABs
    - Only 1 round
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 19-05-17, 05:38 AM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by lla26 View Post

Paging Aaron to remind him these are the final versions with the final restrictions.

I think you should shorten 300% to rounds 26-63 and extend to 65 (If possible), rounds 1-60 or similar are pretty long and no one really wants them,mainly because if you die near the end you have to replay from round one again, and that's not fun for anyone, as you can't save in DC's. In other words it has a pretty low chance of being accepted in its current state.
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Gamzdude The main purpose of the earlier rounds is the dart monkeys. Without x/4 DMs, they're pretty much useless in the later rounds. The $400 starting cash also emphasizes this. It's the same thing in my Until Dawn DC. (And I couldn't do 64 at all, so it ends at 63.)
        Ratings || Accepted DCs
        Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
        What an epic fail of a quote:
        Originally posted by Original Otaku
        If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by lla26 View Post
          Gamzdude The main purpose of the earlier rounds is the dart monkeys. Without x/4 DMs, they're pretty much useless in the later rounds. The $400 starting cash also emphasizes this. It's the same thing in my Until Dawn DC. (And I couldn't do 64 at all, so it ends at 63.)
          Well okay, but don't count on getting it accepted then or if it does it'll liklley be shorten, though the chance is not as low as say 1-85, but still. Your choice though.
          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• I love BTD because it is a game which depends on thought & strategy rather than on quick thinking & dexterity. But the use of abilities takes away from that core principle. So I prefer DCs which do not allow x/4 towers.

Comment

• Not necessarily Harrison - if you can plan an ability to coincide with a great rush of bloons and it destroys them then that is ok. And if you can regularly do that without selling your tower then you're going to be winning. But I agree that sell/rebuy goes against that principle and that's why I don't like it and why I make sure it never creeps into my challenges.
              The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

Comment

• Just something for testers, please see this for best ways to test: http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ni...things-to-note

Also, drought of DCs for a while.
                Daily challenges, profile
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Slippery Slopes
                  Pass rounds 35-65 with out slowing bloons or blocker towers. 5 towers max.
                  Track: North Pole
                  Mode: Easy
                  Cash: $3500
                  Towers: Dart Monkey, Tack Shooter, Boomerang Thrower, Buccaneer (4|3), Ace, Dartling Gun, Sub
                  Max towers: 5
                  Max per class: 2
                  Lives: 20
                  Agents: Yes, none provided
                  Road Items: No
                  Bloon Rank: Unchanged
                  Last edited by BP101697; 26-05-17, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• [needs a title]

Starting Cash: $5000 (if not possible 5500 or 6000)
                    Health: 150
                    Rounds: 26-65
                    Towers: Dart Monkey 3/0, Tack Shooter, Ninja 3/1 (3/0 if possible), Ace
                    Difficulty: Medium
                    Track: River Rapids
                    Agents?: None
                    Road Items?: None
                    Max. Towers: 8
                    Max. # of each Towers: 2

Bloon Ranks:
                    Red: 0
                    Blue: 0
                    Green: 0
                    Yellow: 0
                    Pink: 0
                    Black: 0
                    White: 0
                    Lead: 0
                    Zebra: 0
                    Rainbow: 0
                    Ceramic: 0
                    MOAB: -1
                    BFB: 0
                    ZOMG: 0

Spoiler:

4/0 Tack, 1/1 Ninja
                    Ninja to 2/1
                    Ninja to 3/1
                    Another ninja to 2/1 to 3/1
                    Another tack 3/0 to 4/0
                    After rainbows are destroyed, quickly sell tacks and get to 0/4. Maulstrom ASAP. Repeat for 43.
                    42 might be tricky, maybe need to use aces.

Really not much except try to get Spectre before major ceramics appears.

At first this looks easy, but beware the early rounds. Even a Ring of Fire may not catch all bloons and will not beat 63, so you would need Spike-o-pult support or Ninjas. Another goal is to get Spectre as early as possible, since 63 might be deadly without it. 33, 42, and 59 is also deadly without Ninjas or Spectre. Alongside, you would need to sell and rebuy the Ground Zero for 64 and the BFBs on 65. 2 Spectres may have issues with the BFBs on 65.

Original impossible version (incogneato tested): Ninja 3/0, 4000 starting cash, BFB -1, ZOMG -1

Try not to set the starting cash too high or change Ninja to 4/x, that makes the challenge too easy.
                    Last edited by jluc410; 30-05-17, 12:23 PM.
                    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Banning agents = instant reject. I learned that with my Camo Craziness DC.

We don't want another VVVVVV, although this DC looks too easy.
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                        Banning agents = instant reject. I learned that with my Camo Craziness DC.

We don't want another VVVVVV, although this DC looks too easy.
                        I got mines dealt with, Incogneato says that you have mod to modify the bloon ranks. I also changed it since the money was a little too low. So can you test it?

Comment

• We Need The Military - When ever this does get chosen

Hill Giant on Medium from rounds 10 - 65 with only Sniper Monkeys, Monkey Ace, Mortar Tower, Dartling Gun and Buccaneer. Pineapples provided as grenades.

Starting Cash: £2000
                          Starting Lives: 150
                          Start Round: 10
                          End Round: 65
                          Max No.of Towers: N/A
                          Max Per Class: 2
                          Mode: Medium
                          Track: Hill Giant
                          Available Towers/Upgrades: Buccaneer: 4/1. Monkey Ace: 4/3. Dartling Gun: 3/4. Pineapples are aloud.
                          Available Agents: Bloonsday Device (1)
                          Bloon Ranks: Normal

I think this could be a fun challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUndeadKnight View Post
                            We Need The Military - When ever this does get chosen

Hill Giant on Medium from rounds 10 - 65 with only Sniper Monkeys, Monkey Ace, Mortar Tower, Dartling Gun and Buccaneer. Pineapples provided as grenades.

Starting Cash: £2000
                            Starting Lives: 150
                            Start Round: 10
                            End Round: 65
                            Max No.of Towers: N/A
                            Mode: Medium
                            Track: Hill Giant
                            Available Towers/Upgrades: Buccaneer: 4/1. Monkey Ace: 4/3. Dartling Gun: 3/4. Pineapples are aloud.
                            Available Agents: Bloonsday Device (1)
                            Bloon Ranks: Normal

I think this could be a fun challenge.
                            That's too long, and you have boat's but no lake is provided, and I also think it'll be too trivial, and I could be wrong, but think this theme has already been done.

Comment

• Tornadoes at Grasslands
                              Beat 3 Times around on Hard with only Apprentice upgradable. No Banana Farms or Villages. All bloons are ranked up.
                              Track: 3 Times Around
                              Mode: Hard
                              Lives: 100
                              Towers: Apprentice (4|2), others are 0|0, Farms and Villages are not allowed
                              Towers Limit: 5 max per class
                              Road Items: Yes
                              Agents: Yes, None provided
                              Rounds: 12-28
                              Cash: $2300
                              Bloon Rank:
                              Red: +3 (Yellow)
                              Blue: +3 (Pink)
                              Green: +3 (Black)
                              Yellow : +3 (White)
                              Pink: +3 (Lead)
                              Black: +3 (Zebra)
                              White: +3 (Rainbow)
                              Lead: +5 (BFB)
                              Zebra: +3 (MOAB)
                              Rainbow: +3 (BFB)
                              Ceramic and above are ZOMGs
                              Last edited by BP101697; 30-08-17, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Monkey History

Starting Cash: $7500
                                Lives: 150
                                Rounds: 27-65
                                Towers: Monkey Ace (4-2) Supermonkey (2-4) Mortar Tower (2-4) Monkey Buccaneer (3-2) Spike Factory (2-3)
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Track: Spooky Castle
                                Agents: All Allowed, None Provided.
                                Road Items: Road Spikes allowed
                                Bloon Ranks: All Normal
                                Test State: By sniper.

Haven't suggested in a while, based off of Danganronpa's Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History.

Notes:

on 63 you need a 2/3 super and 4/2 ace.
                                On 64 you need to spam spikes on the MOABs on one side.
                                on 65 it's spiking on a BFB at one side.
                                Last edited by Edwardtruong2006; 05-06-17, 03:33 AM.
                                Originally posted by Random Dude
                                Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                                Is putting in random colors for no reason
                                Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                                Creator of this Forum Game
                                I don't know anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X