This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacker & Yellower
    Description: With towers that are mostly black or yellow or a combination of both beat Drag Strip Rounds 40-85.

Starting Cash: $13000
    Lives: 150
    Rounds: 40-85
    Towers: 2/4 Ninjas, 4/4 Cannon, 3/3 Sniper, 4/2 Mortar, 2/4 Glue Gunner, 4/3 Super Monkey, 3/2 Ace, 2/4 Spike Factory, 1/2 Boomerang thrower, 2/2 Monkey Apprentice
    Max Towers: 10
    Max Per Class: 2

Difficulty: Medium
    Track: Drag Strip
    Agents?: All allowed 1 Merkat Spy Provided
    Road Items: Banned
    MM Reward: $125

Fully Tested and Possible, the start is pretty tricky, use glue and Sniper along with cannon, get a super monkey for the MOAB and higher round ceramics, then work on getting SSL use it for 49, sell nearly everything and then get a Robo Monkey, use SSL when needed, for 63 it's a mortar, glue and robo monkey, along with 2x SSL 64 is SSL 65 is 2x SSL, after that is when it gets even harder and trickery, you need good SSL timing, placements and spike storm timing later rounds need Big one tracking. Sell & rebuy of SSL is probably needed too. Suggesting 125MM as reward, as it's pretty hard-very hard and took me quite alot of time to figure out.

Image Proof:
    Spoiler:

Based off of the song by "Wiz Khalifa", also a much harder version of the old "Black & Yellow" DC which was trivial, Title is that because it's much harder.
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 29-10-16, 09:16 PM.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

More like five times.

Castle Bloons Defense
      Dua Lipa
      Diep.td5
      Militaires Sans Frontières

and probably a few others before these.

When submitting test results, you should tell others the way you tried to beat the DC so that we have an idea on how to build from the tests.
      I didn't say on last one impossible, I said "I Think". It's not 100%.

in case you noticed, I don't suggest much DCs with 2 towers max. I'm not that good in them.

and on Diep.td5 I just did a mistake with Spactory placement and did only one test. That's all.

Also you guys were quite harsh on Incogneato's MM&MM 103. I playtested it and it's easier than 102 IMO.

And what's the point of the post of showing all the mistakes I did at DC testing? I think I forgot most them. What's the point of bringing them back? Don't you make testing mistakes too?
      Last edited by sniper 355; 29-10-16, 09:04 PM.
      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
      my challenges, overhauled ratings
      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post

Is that referred to me? Well, I always explain it a bit but when the strategy's too complicated (example, my latest suggestion, Side To Side) I can't really explain it as it's too complicated (for that suggestion, it's just changing towers all the time). Plus I can't put a guide because if Aaron can't replicate it, then I'm screwed as he nerfs the DC.

That was a general "you".

OT:

Bonewheel Skeletons

Starting Cash: $5000
        Rounds: 26-65
        Towers: Tack Shooter, Bomb Tower, Boomerang thrower, Mortar.
        Max Towers: N/A
        Max Per Class: 1

Difficulty: Hard
        Track: Six Feet
        Agents?: All allowed, none provided.

Dark Souls-based DC, and this time it will NOT be a joke unlike those other two.
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

That was a general "you".

OT:

Bonewheel Skeletons

Towers: Tack Shooter, Bomb Tower, Boomerang thrower, Mortar.
          Max Towers: N/A

Track: Six Feet
          Agents?: All allowed, none provided.

Dark Souls-based DC, and this time it will NOT be a joke unlike those other two.
          can you tell me the solution of it? After round 60 I run out of money to sell/rebuy towers. And I tried a lot. I can see 63 and 64 being possible, but 61, 62 and 65? Nope.

and please read what I wrote above.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
            can you tell me the solution of it? After round 60 I run out of money to sell/rebuy towers. And I tried a lot. I can see 63 and 64 being possible, but 61, 62 and 65? Nope.

and please read what I wrote above.
            Gonna test it myself soon about some studies and finishing up testing "Tobu".

About MM&MT103: it was more of invoking bad memories of 102 than anything objective.

And yes, I read your post, but discussing about it further will only worsen my problem. It was my own mistake, it is done.
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidTheSuperior
              Haunted Water
              Description: 51-82 using only three 4-0 Monkey Subs. By David_The Superior.

Track: Park Path
              Starting Cash: $12450
              Starting Lives: 1
              Starting Round: 51
              Last Round: 82
              Mode: Deflation
              Monkey Money reward: $90
              Towers: only limited to Monkey Subs
              Limitations: 3 towers max. 4-0 upgardes only.
              Agents: All Agents are restricted.
              Bloon Ranks:
              Red: +10
              Blue: +9
              Green: +8
              Yellow: +7
              Pink: +6
              Black: +5
              White: +4
              Lead: +3
              Zebra: +2
              Rainbow: +1
              Ceramic: 0
              MOAB: -1
              BFB: -2
              ZOMG: -3
              (Basically, every Bloon Rank is Ceramic)

I chose the title "Haunted Water", because when you have the 4-0 Sub, it releases a green aura, making it look like it has some green goo or glowing algae surroinding the Subs.
              Trust me, this challenge IS possible. You just have to use your brain for a good tactic on beating the Bloons.
              Seems straightforward, since it's on Deflation. Deflation DCs are almost always frowned upon, my scrapped 'Mirco 2' was like that.
              Welcome anyways.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• ^ Yeah, it's way too straightforward. I tested it in sandbox, it's just Place 3 4/0 subs in the middle to cover as much range as possible and win.

Comment

• The Lead Accuracy Problem
                  Description: A 0/2 Dartling is the only way to pop leads. Beat Jungle Rounds 26-50.

Lives: 100
                  Rounds: 26-50
                  Towers: 4/2 Ninjas, 3/4 Tack, 2/3 Dart, 0/2 Sniper, 1/4 Glue Gunner, 1/3 Super Monkey, 3/0 Ace, 1/4 Spike Factory, 4/1 Boomerang, 1/2 Ice, 0/2 Dartling, 3/2 Village
                  Track: Jungle
                  Agents?: Banned
                  MM Reward: $100

Tested and done NAPS.
                  Last edited by Thatoneguy2; 30-10-16, 11:48 PM. Reason: Thanks Weegee
                  My youtube. Check it out!

Comment

• Semi-Auto Rifle pops Lead., so limit Snipers to 0/2. Robo-Monkey also pops lead, so 1/2 Super Monkey, as does Glaive Lord, so 3/1 Boomerang. But you can limit Dart Monkeys to 3/4, as only Juggernaut pops lead.
                    Last edited by WeegeeMaelstrom; 31-10-16, 12:37 AM.
                    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                    DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• I Very Believe In Comeback (Please Don't Change)
                      Description: 26-65 on Snake River, Medium with three Tack Shooters, Monkey Subs, and Ice Towers. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $2000
                      Towers: Tack Shooters (4/4), Subs (4/4), Ice Towers (4/4). 3 of each.
                      Track: Snake River
                      Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
                      Road Items?: No.
                      MM Reward: $100
                      Test State: Tested by sniper 355. Again, really unexpected... but thanks anyway

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~

Notes:
                      Based on a quote me and my friends say after sudden wins in real-life games of Card-Jitsu. (That game from Club Penguin, remember?)
                      Last edited by Original Otaku; 08-11-16, 06:16 PM.
                      I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                      Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                        I Do Believe In Comeback
                        Description: 26-65 on Snake River, Medium with three Tack Shooters, Monkey Subs, and Ice Towers. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $2000
                        Towers: Tack Shooters (4/4), Subs (4/4), Ice Towers (4/4). 3 of each.
                        Track: Snake River
                        MM Reward: $65
                        Test State: Not yet.

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged

Notes:
                        Based on a quote me and my friends say after sudden wins in real-life games of Card-Jitsu. (That game from Club Penguin, remember?)
                        very good challenge, fully tested it NAPS. It's more a 100 MM DC rather than a 65 MM one, as you need target priority things and even maelstrom the MOABs.

Comment

• Thanks for testing...

Hopefully I could test my own DCs tomorrow; I feel another harder one coming up and I'll do it by myself too
                          I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Against The Current
                            River Rapids Medium from rounds 26-65. 8 of each, 12 towers max.

Starting Cash: $4500
                            Starting Lives: 150
                            Start Round: 26
                            End Round: 65
                            Max No. of Towers: 12
                            Max Per Class: 8
                            Difficulty/Mode: Medium
                            Track: River Rapids
                            Available Towers: Ninja Monkey (4/4), Ice Tower (2/3), Monkey Apprentice (4/0), Monkey Village (0/0)
                            Available Agents: All allowed, none provided
                            Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested! SSL timing along with some early selling. Otherwise, ninjas as main towers with 2/3 ice towers to catch leaks. 65-85 MM as reward. Originally tried going higher, but I did lose lives on 66, and A LOT on 71 due to bad timing (ended with 1 life left, but I think that's also due to luck).

Spoiler:
                            Towers with the hotkeys A, T, and C, as well as towers that can blow back bloons. River Rapids to further fit the theme.
                            Last edited by lla26; 16-03-17, 09:12 AM.
                            Ratings || Accepted DCs
                            Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
                            What an epic fail of a quote:
                            Originally posted by Original Otaku
                            If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• More Targeting

Track: Water Hazard
                              Levels: 30 - 64
                              Starting Cash: $8,500
                              Description: Similar to my original Good Targeting challenge, can you pass 34 rounds with towers in where only mortars can effect cameo and lead bloons?
                              Towers: Glue; Buccaneer; Village; Farm; Mortar; Sub
                              Limits: 1/3 Glue; 4/1 Buccaneer; 3/1 Village; 4/4 Farm; 4/4 Mortar; 2/2 Sub; 2 of each; 10 towers max
                              Agents: Agents allowed: None provided
                              No Roadspikes and No Pineapples
                              No Bloon Rank Change
                              Reward: $55

Tested NAPSRI
                              Last edited by rtgargoyle2; 14-01-17, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku
                                The Booth
                                Description: 25-50 on Runway, Medium with only a pair of ninjas, apprentices, super monkeys, and cannons. By Original Otaku

Lives: 200
                                Rounds: 25-50
                                Towers: Ninjas (4/4), Apprentices (4/0), Cannons (4/4), Supers (0/0). 2 of each.
                                Track: Runway
                                MM Reward: $150
                                Test State: Kinda tested NAPS by me. Barely survived.

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~

Notes:
                                Recreation of the Sound Voltex DC.

Added 50 extra lives because of so much luck and placements. (May be removed) Also, a bunch of mistakes and modifications were made DURING testing, so if anyone better can test it for me, I'll be happy

Just tested this one, not hard at all, only reason it's "Tough" is due to broken distraction on this map which NK really needs to fix, it's not even close to 150MM sell & rebuy of SSL seems to be the only way to beat it as far as I can tell, get SSL buy 40, and you should be good, it's more of a 80MM DC (Due to bug) if you ask me, but if distraction was not broken 55 or 60MM. Finished with 74 lives left.
                                Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Working...
                                X