Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, 63 is not possible I think. But to 62 I think it's possible. Tommorow I'll fully give it a go.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Been on my radar for almost a year. Might suggest it right now.

Maroon 5 (please don't change title - see commentary below)
      Battle Knot Medium from rounds 1-50. 6 towers max.

Starting Cash: $200
      Starting Lives: 150
      Start Round: 1
      End Round: 50
      Max No. of Towers: 6 (yes, including the Portable Lake)
      Max Per Class: N/A
      Difficulty/Mode: Medium
      Track: Battle Knot
      Available Towers/Upgrades: Dart Monkey (4/2), Boomerang Thrower (2/4), Glue Gunner (1/1), Monkey Buccaneer (2/4)
      Available Agents: One Portable Lake provided.
      Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested. Not that hard if you ask me. 55-60MM as you'll eventually need to sell by 37, and even more selling in the 40's.

Please don't change the title as I could not find any actual maroon in the game. Theme is colors in the game that are closest to maroon - towers and track.
      Last edited by lla26; 23-11-16, 10:09 AM.
      Ratings || Accepted DCs
      Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
      What an epic fail of a quote:
      Originally posted by Original Otaku
      If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

I tested it. Can you or sniper 355 double check?
        Yeah, I think 63 is just way too hard, I tested from 26 with 5K starting cash and not 9K on 35, as I did not fell like farming, then again, I'm pretty sure What I had added up to 9K anyways, I have no clue how you passed 63 without Sell&rebuy GZ, unless you have inhuman reflexes or have godly ability timing on earlier rounds I just don't see how it's possible NAPS without GZ rebuy also 61 is too nasty for spike storm I used glue hose to slow ceramics and just GZ'd the crap out of it. With this I can beat up to 64, but 65 not enough cash.

PS for 46, just sell a Spike factory and place it near the 2/3 spike factory 1/2 it works much better, and saves $$$.

Personally I would end at 64 and place 100MM as reward as alot of selling & rebuying and ability timing is needed.
        Last edited by Gamzdude; 21-10-16, 01:00 AM.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post

Yeah, I think 63 is just way too hard, I tested from 26 with 5K starting cash and not 9K on 35, as I did not fell like farming, then again, I'm pretty sure What I had added up to 9K anyways, I have no clue how you passed 63 without Sell&rebuy GZ, unless you have inhuman reflexes or have godly ability timing on earlier rounds I just don't see how it's possible NAPS without GZ rebuy also 61 is too nasty for spike storm I used glue hose to slow ceramics and just GZ'd the crap out of it. With this I can beat up to 64, but 65 not enough cash.

PS for 46, just sell a Spike factory and place it near the 2/3 spike factory 1/2 it works much better, and saves $$$.

Personally I would end at 64 and place 100MM as reward as alot of selling & rebuying and ability timing is needed.

Let's have the final say from master incogneato .
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

Let's have the final say from master incogneato .
            Okay, I bet he will find a much easier way anyways.
            Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Hard Bloons with Weak Towers
              Good old Monkey Lane, but with only 15 0|0 towers to pass rounds 1-50. Some of chosen special agents are allowed.
              Track: Monkey Lane
              Mode: Easy
              Starting Cash: $650
              Towers: All except Monkey Village, Banana Farm, and Super Monkey (All towers are not upgradable (0|0))
              Road Items: Allowed
              Max towers: 15
              Agents: All except B-Day Device, Bloonberry Bush, and SMS
              Bloon Rank: Unchanged
              Last edited by BP101697; 21-10-16, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Redid this DC so I'm moving it here in case the first time around it gets skipped.

All Hail the Viral Frost!

Your camo popping power won't be enough without the Viral Frost. 1 of each tower, 3 max.

Starting Cash: $3500
                Lives: 1
                Rounds: 25-42
                Max # of Towers: 3
                Max Per Class: 1
                Difficulty: Medium
                Track: Snowy Backyard
                Available Towers: 2/3 Dart, 2/2 Ninja, 4/2 Ice, 2/3 Glue, 2/2 Bucc, 2/2 App, 4/4 Farm, 1/3 Sub
                Agents: All allowed, none provided
                Road Items: Disabled
                Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

Tested, 60MM as the reward. No luck required. Some mid-round selling is needed, but overall not too hard.
                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 09-03-17, 01:57 AM.
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

• Aaron
                  Aaron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No Snowy Backyard in the DC editor Will try get it added with the next BTD5 update

• Micromanagemt and Multitasking 100
                35-65 with 1 of each 2/4 tack, 1/1 ice, 0/0 super, farm, 3/2 mortar and 4/1 dartling.

Track/Difficulty: North Pole, Hard
                Cash: 7500
                Rounds: 35-65
                towers: 2/4 tack, 1/1 ice, 0/0 super, farm, 3/2 mortar and 4/1 dartling. 1 of each
                agents: all, none provided

Fully tested and possible. On rounds 52-53-54 you need to Maelstrom the MOABs because the Super isn't enough. Ice at the start for stalling is helpful. You can get ray of doom at 59. You also need good dartling aiming. It's easier than other MM&MT DCs.
                Last edited by sniper 355; 21-10-16, 02:39 PM.
                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                my challenges, overhauled ratings
                If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Advent of Fire

Only fire can save you in this cold wasteland, luckily you have apprentices to keep your village warm. Snowflake on reverse with a single 4|2 Village, 4|2 Tack Shooters, and 2|4 Monkey Apprentices, Road hazards and Agent are allowed.

Track: Snowflake
                  Levels: 1~46
                  Lives: 100
                  Starting Cash: 650
                  Towers: 4|2 Tack Shooters, 2|4 Monkey Apprentices, Road Spikes, Exploding Pineapples, and 1 4|2 Monkey Village
                  Agents: All allowed none provided
                  Bloon Rank Change: none

Tested by me, apparently I'm not allowed to add my screen-cap?
                  Last edited by CSpirit; 21-10-16, 05:00 PM. Reason: Removed impossible stuff, added new test, and fixed spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                    Un-NAPSable I'm afraid.
                    Nevermind, I read it wrong. I thought Villages, Farms and Super Monkeys were the only things allowed.
                    Should my suggestion rewards 50 MM? I think it is easy to NAPSF**LLS.

Comment

• CSpirit You can't provide a free village, but you can provide free agents.
                      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                      DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• WeegeeMaelstrom Thanks for the info, time to tweak, to find the highest difficult I can do without starting with my 1 allotted Village, and edit my suggestion accordingly.

Side note I can still run the track reversed right?

Comment

• sniper 355 if you're gonna suggest MM&MT104 before 103 even gets accepted, I might as well make 100 soon

The Shinin' Bloon-Go-Round
                          Description: 26-65 on Sprint Track, Medium with only $2000 to start and one tower max. By Original Otaku.

Starting Cash: $2000
                          Lives: 150
                          Rounds: 26-65
                          Towers: Apprentice (4/4), Spactory (2/4), Buccaneer (2/4), Boomerang Thrower (2/4), Sub (4/0). 1 tower max.
                          Track: Sprint Track
                          Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
                          Road Items?: No.
                          MM Reward: $70
                          Test State: Not yet.

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~

Notes:
                          Based on Conveyor Speed Max!? The Shinin☆Sushi-Go-Round "Sushi&Peace" by Camellia feat. nanahira. Familiar? This is a different idea of this DC suggestion, and my first time making a one tower max DC. Due to my IRL tests in school, I won't be able to test this myself yet, so I'm taking test requests...
                          I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Tier 4 Everything

Only one of each tower that can pop both camo and lead on both paths. 4 towers max.

Starting Cash: $14000
                            Lives: 150
                            Rounds: 40-65
                            Max # of Towers: 4
                            Max Per Class: 1
                            Track: Runway
                            Available Towers: Sniper Monkey, Monkey Ace, Monkey Apprentice, Dartling Gun, Spike Factory. All 4/4.
                            Agents: Allowed, none provided
                            Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested, also path luck is not an issue.
                            Credit for lla26 for the original idea (which was rejected), I decided to make a harder version of it. This required a bit of thinking, especially for the later levels (even 59, since I thought the spectre could hold up by itself with the ceramics and even with a spac to no avail). 85MM as the reward.

Guide:
                            All MOABs came out on the short path so I can ensure that there is no luck required.

61-65 tested by lla26.

note: lives lost on 40, 51, 53. you will need to have decent dartling skills, particularly at 53.

40:
                            0/0 spactory
                            3/0 ace (infinty)
                            2/1 dartling -> 3/1

42:
                            ace to 3/2

43:
                            1/1 sniper (strong) -> 2/1

46:
                            sniper to 2/3
                            spactory to 1/0

47:
                            spactory to 1/1

49:
                            spactory to 1/3

50:
                            sniper to last for leads, back to strong after all leads are popped

52:
                            spactory to 1/4, use spike storm on MOABs

54:
                            spike storm once first MOAB is shortly after the middle of either tracks; track should be filled with spikes once second MOAB arrives

57:
                            spike storm after one of the first MOABs reach the middle of the shorter track after the curve

58:
                            sell sniper
                            ace to 4/2
                            rebuy 1/1 sniper (strong) -> 2/1

60:
                            sniper to 2/3

61:
                            may need to use spike storm; i didn't need to use on this round

64:
                            spike storm once all MOABs are on screen

If this does get accepted, put both my name and lla26's as the creator.
                            Last edited by Junior Monkey; 26-03-17, 04:07 PM.
                            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                            Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                            Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by CSpirit View Post
                              WeegeeMaelstrom Thanks for the info, time to tweak, to find the highest difficult I can do without starting with my 1 allotted Village, and edit my suggestion accordingly.

Side note I can still run the track reversed right?

No Reverse mode either, sadly.
                              Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                              DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

Working...
                              X