X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
    90 round missions are too long.
    You also cannot make bloons into regen. I also don't think mastery mode ZOMGs sre avalible because that is moblie content.

Anyway, here is my suggestion:
    With any towers that is related to farms (income) and cobras banned, beat ice flow on medium (Battles and BTD 5 both have ice flow, and the tower price of battles is based on medium difficulty)
    Banned towers:
    Farms, sniper (more money)
    Wizard, ninja (blow/send bloons back, which the Cobra send back bloons or blimps to your opponent)
    Sub, dart monkey, spike factory (cobra and these towers have an upgrade that doubles their popping power)
    Currently not tested, might test it later
    When i said "reg ZOMG, I meant regular ZOMG, not regrowing ZOMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
      Super Strike?

With Super Monkeys going on strike for Triple pay, powerful bloons have gotten out of hand. Can you survive 60 rounds of ramped up bloons without super monkeys? -snip=
      Answering the question of "How do I do this challenge" here because this is the right place to discuss.

Honestly, this challenge looks very boring and very easy. Ceramics and below are easily handled with Arctic Wind + MIB. For MOABs, BFBs, and ZOMGs, just spam MOAB Maulers and Spike Storms. Also, due to the ridiculously high, lag-inducing amount of blimp-class bloons in this one (particularly the constant MOABs on 79 and 82 as well as the extremely packed BFBs on 63, 76, and 78) Aaron and most DC players are going to be turned off by this one. All in all, this challenge is too long and too laggy, the map and lax tower limits make it very easy, and it just wouldn't be enjoyable for DC players. I suggest you try a different suggestion. Good luck.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Also, 60-round DCs are not very fun, as the most recent "Stop the Payload" has proven.
        Personally I think it should be 30 rounds max.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
        Originally posted by Trainfeeb
        Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

• Cove of C
          Pass rounds 7-40 on Hard with only towers with "C" in name. No lives lost allowed. No tier 4 allowed.
          Towers: Tack Shooter, Ice Tower, Monkey Buccaneer, Monkey Ace, Monkey Apprentice, Spike Factory All are 3|3.
          Towers Max: 3 per class, 10 overall max
          Track: Archipelago
          Mode: Hard
          Cash: $2,700
          Lives: 1
          Road Items: No
          Bloon Ranks: All are +2 (Ceramic is BFB)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Answering the question of "How do I do this challenge" here because this is the right place to discuss.

Honestly, this challenge looks very boring and very easy. Ceramics and below are easily handled with Arctic Wind + MIB. For MOABs, BFBs, and ZOMGs, just spam MOAB Maulers and Spike Storms. Also, due to the ridiculously high, lag-inducing amount of blimp-class bloons in this one (particularly the constant MOABs on 79 and 82 as well as the extremely packed BFBs on 63, 76, and 78) Aaron and most DC players are going to be turned off by this one. All in all, this challenge is too long and too laggy, the map and lax tower limits make it very easy, and it just wouldn't be enjoyable for DC players. I suggest you try a different suggestion. Good luck.
            You should take a look at Nasty Doubles. Anyway, might try fixing Super Strike. I lowered the starting cash, but there's still the problem of lag. Removed all but one possible "lag round" (63) and shortened the game by 25 rounds, removing the "boring" problem.

Comment

You should take a look at Nasty Doubles. Anyway, might try fixing Super Strike. I lowered the starting cash, but there's still the problem of lag. Removed all but one possible "lag round" (63) and shortened the game by 25 rounds, removing the "boring" problem.
              Unfortunately, I think that's still going to be a trivial DC, considering that you start with so much money on one of the easiest tracks in the game with every tower sans Super Monkey. And I still think having 122 packed BFBs in one round is going to be too laggy.

My DCs

Comment

Unfortunately, I think that's still going to be a trivial DC, considering that you start with so much money on one of the easiest tracks in the game with every tower sans Super Monkey. And I still think having 122 packed BFBs in one round is going to be too laggy.
                I raised the difficulty to Medium, which means more expensive towers and faster bloons. The BFBs come in three bunches, meaning a little less lag than some would expect.

PS: Hope someone will look at Nasty Doubles as well. had it in my head for over a year and havent gotten any feedback.
                Last edited by Cobra; 07-08-17, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP101697
                  Cove of C
                  Pass rounds 7-40 on Hard with only towers with "C" in name. No lives lost allowed. No tier 4 allowed.
                  Towers: Tack Shooter, Ice Tower, Monkey Buccaneer, Monkey Ace, Monkey Apprentice, Spike Factory All are 3|3.
                  Towers Max: 3 per class, 10 overall max
                  Track: Archipelago
                  Cash: $2,700
                  Lives: 1
                  Bloon Ranks: All are +2 (Ceramic is BFB)
                  I'm pretty sure a DC like this has already been accepted in the past.
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                  Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                  Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                  Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

PS: Hope someone will look at Nasty Doubles as well. had it in my head for over a year and havent gotten any feedback.
                    This one I'm not sure about because the difficulty is not as blatantly obvious, and I can't test it because bloon rank changes. But considering the beginner map and the fact that the bloon rank changes greatly bump up the money generation, I don't think it's impossible by any means.

My DCs

Comment

This one I'm not sure about because the difficulty is not as blatantly obvious, and I can't test it because bloon rank changes. But considering the beginner map and the fact that the bloon rank changes greatly bump up the money generation, I don't think it's impossible by any means.
                      Two SMS are provided to stop the MOABs, but there's still the 8 regrow rainbows on 17 to worry about. The difficulty seems just right.

Comment

• I'm actually skeptical to believe the SMS's are really needed. It might be possible to break those MOABs with the giant cash boost provided by those bloon rank changes. No way to tell for sure, though.

My DCs

Comment

• Bouncy Balloon Challenge
                          Pass rounds 16-46 of Treetops on Hard with towers whose weapon can bounce to the other bloons. Bloon ranks alternated.
                          Track: Treetops
                          Cash: $2700
                          Towers: Boomerang Thrower (4|2), Ninja Monkey (4|2), Ice Tower (2|4), Ace (3|2), Sub (2|4)
                          Max per class: 2
                          Agents: None provided
                          Bloon Ranks:
                          (Red +4, Blue +3, Green +2, Yellow +1, Pink +0) -> Pink
                          (Black +4, White +3, Lead +2, Zebra +1, Rainbow +0) -> Rainbow
                          Ceramic +1 -> MOAB
                          (MOAB +2, BFB +1, ZOMG +0) -> ZOMG
                          Last edited by BP101697; 10-08-17, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• reposting a DC from long ago

Blurry Destination
                            beat the eye medium rounds 25-64 with 4/2 ninjas, 4/2 aces and 0/2 dartlings. 7 towers max. No agents.

Track/Difficulty: the eye medium
                            Cash: 5000
                            Rounds: 25-64
                            towers: 4/2 ninja, 4/2 ace, 0/2 dartling
                            max towers: 7
                            agents: not allowed
                            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                            my challenges, overhauled ratings
                            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Lots of reposts and edits...starting with this one.

Golden Challenge
                              With bomb towers, dart monkeys, and glue gunners, beat Ice Flow Medium from rounds 34-74. 98 lives only. 12 towers max and 6 of each.

Starting Cash: $3398
                              Starting Lives: 98
                              Start Round: 34
                              End Round: 74
                              Max No. of Towers: 12
                              Max Per Class: 6
                              Difficulty/Mode: Medium
                              Track: Ice Flow
                              Available Towers/Upgrades: Dart Monkey (4/4), Bomb Tower (4/3), Glue Gunner (2/4)
                              Available Agents: All allowed.
                              Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested NAPS. Earlier rounds are quite tricky, but gets easier at 40. Starting at 60 and especially 65 onwards, it requires a moderate skill in SMFC timing, especially at 70 where you need chain three SMFCs. You might also need to use Glue Striker. It's also based on the Golden Ratio number - 1.6180339887498948482045868343656.
                              Spoiler:

For the reward, I recommend 61 MM at the least and 88 MM at the most.
                              Ratings || Accepted DCs
                              Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
                              What an epic fail of a quote:
                              Originally posted by Original Otaku
                              If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• Grinding Race
                                Beat Sprint Track on Medium with only Subs

Track: Sprint Track
                                Rounds: 1-65
                                Lives: 40
                                Cash: 700
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Towers: Monkey Sub
                                Agents: All Restricted

Really I liked the old new forums better, but I can post here so it's automatically better than the old old forums.

why tho'

Comment

Working...
                                X