Mr Brown Can Moo - Jan 2, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

26. 1/1 spac, 1/0 glue (Strong) (in the position in the picture)
    27. 1/0 glue to 2/0
    28. 2/0 glue to 2/1
    31-ish. 0/0 village
    during 34. 1/1 spac to 1/2 ASAP
    37. 1/2 spac to 2/2
    38. 2/2 spac to 3/2
    42. Sell glue, rebuy as 1/1 (in the red circle)
    43. 1/1 glue to 2/1, SMS
    47. Sell everything for mines
    We have the exact same order and tower placements, and yet I was $300 short of 4/2 spactory.

EDIT: nvm, found difference
    Last edited by frds; 02-01-18, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frds View Post

We have the exact same order and tower placements, and yet I was $300 short of 4/2 spactory.
      Worked for me like a charm... I had two failures first, the last one of which perhaps may explain your situation too:
      1) I first was confused by his screenshot: in his description, glue should be in the red circle in 51. It made me mistakenly switch the position and the red circle the first time.
      2) I accidentally updated the 2nd glue to 2/2 (misclick), and then was about $300 short in 47.

Comment

Since the guides are being posted now, I guess I'll share my solution which happened to also be NLL.

26. 1/1 spac, 1/0 glue (Strong) (in the position in the picture)
        27. 1/0 glue to 2/0
        28. 2/0 glue to 2/1
        31-ish. 0/0 village
        37. 1/2 spac to 2/2
        38. 2/2 spac to 3/2
        42. Sell glue, rebuy as 1/1 (in the red circle)
        43. 1/1 glue to 2/1, SMS
        47. Sell everything for mines
        This strat always makes me loose on Round 41 with the exact placement and timing of your guide.

Comment

onlinegamer321 This is a really good puzzle. Well done!

I had to use an extra SMS on 47 --- I came up $10 short for the 4/3 spactory. I wasn't able to get through either 27 or 24 w/o losing lives.

Two hints: Don't use fast forward---it makes the GG miss. You might need to change the targeting of the GG on a few rounds.

Comment

frds and freddiemaulwurf

Not sure what happened there, as I ran through the challenge again without any of those problems. Rumor seems to have a good suspicion of what went wrong, so I'll defer to him.

I went and changed a few bits of the guide to make things a little more clear just in case.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Never mind, I found the difference - I upgraded the glue to 2/2 for the late 30s, while you left it at 2/1.

Comment

Since the guides are being posted now, I guess I'll share my solution which happened to also be NLL.

26. 1/1 spac, 1/0 glue (Strong) (in the position that the glue currently is)
                27. 1/0 glue to 2/0
                28. 2/0 glue to 2/1
                32. 0/0 village
                37. 1/2 spac to 2/2
                38. 2/2 spac to 3/2
                42. Sell glue, rebuy as 1/1 (Strong) (in the red circle)
                43. 1/1 glue to 2/1, SMS
                47. Sell glue, 3/2 spac to 4/2
                Great guide. Finished NAPSFRILL without any issues following it.

Comment

What specifically does the title mean as according to the tower availability?
                  If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                    Nothing as far as I can tell, just that the creator has an odd attraction (fetish?) towards cows.
                    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                      As I'm sure you've noticed, daily challenge names don't always relate to the challenge. For example some people just do random song names. My challenges aren't "themed", so I figured if people want to know what towers are available they can just read the description. The name is the least important part of the challenge, so for me it's just an afterthought. It's just whatever words pop into my head.
                      This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post

As I'm sure you've noticed, daily challenge names don't always relate to the challenge. For example some people just do random song names. My challenges aren't "themed", so I figured if people want to know what towers are available they can just read the description. The name is the least important part of the challenge, so for me it's just an afterthought. It's just whatever words pop into my head.
                        Good point. Added likes to that note because I take the names of challenges way too seriously, except for that "What to Defend With?" challenge because of my random new strategy I picked up.
                        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
                        X