Rounds 42 - 48 on Monkey Lane Easy
    Starting cash: 1000001;
    Starting lives: 30
    Reward: 55
    Towers: Monkey Village; up to 1 of each
    All agents allowed
    Provided: 1 Super Monkey Storm
    By onlinegamer321

Yay! #2! I completed this NAPSFRIS with 10 lives remaining. (I will admit the placement wasn't the best). Use the provided monkey storm on 47.

Last edited by onlinegamer321; 21-12-17, 02:34 AM.
    This is my signature

Yep, it seems that Village cannot counter the Round 47 rush.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

worst dc ever, only thing to do is place one stupid tower?

Comment

Is there actually anywhere to place it that will get past 43? Insanely stupid challenge, and should never have been approved.

Comment

I liked it. Nice and short and different. And definitely a bit difficult.

I got past 43 just fine, lost a couple lives. 47 and 48 are the issue. Selling and rebuying is necessary to get enough coverage. I just wish there was a Village specialty building as well as a Farm specialty building. :P

I think the SMS is for 47, but not sure how to get past all the rainbows in 48 otherwise. Now, if I had 2 towers, it would be a piece of cake...

Comment

Originally posted by chrissuffolk View Post
            Is there actually anywhere to place it that will get past 43? Insanely stupid challenge, and should never have been approved.
            The placement in the picture above will clear 43. If you have trouble try targeting strong when the ceramics first enter then switch to first before the leaders escape. I can almost clear 47 this way, but not quite.

Comment

Is definitely possible with NLL and no selling-rebuying, just need to place it in the right spot. Need to switch to Strong to pop the ceramics as they first come in range on 43. SMS on 47. Can leave on First otherwise. Is repeatable, but positioning is sensitive for NLL, practically need to be on the exact pixel.

Comment

I beat it NAPSFRILLS by putting the village in this spot. Requires targeting on 43 and 48 as well as SMS on 47.

My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I enjoyed this one. It uses a tower we pretty much never use and was a bit of a challenge. Well done onlinegamer321 .

I ended up using the SMS on 48 FWIW...

Comment

Hmm... Not sure if it is have to SMS on Round 48 or Round 47. I cannot remember... Oh well, with lives lost, this challenge is quite easy.
                    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
                    X