Bangin' Burst - Oct 12, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangin' Burst - Oct 12, 2017

Rounds 50 - 65 on Fireworks Hard with 2 of each: 3/4 Dartlings, 4/2 Spike Factories, 3/3 Buccaneers, 0/4 Subs, 0/3 Ninjas, 1/3 Super Monkeys, Bomb Shooters, and Mortars. 1 Portable Lake Provided. 16 towers max. Red through Yellow and Leads are all Pinks, Zebras and Rainbows are Ceramics, MOAB-classes are up one rank. By Original Otaku
    Starting Cash: 20000

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
    How does one make possible 10/10 difficulty challenges?

Bangin' Burst
    Description: 16 rounds on Fireworks, Hard with the given towers and agents.

Starting Cash: $7209
    Health: 61
    Rounds: 50-65
    Towers: Bomb Cannons (4/4), Dartling Guns (3/4), Spactories (4/2), Mortars (4/4), Buccaneers (3/3), Monkey Subs (0/4), Ninjas (0/3), Super Monkeys (1/3). 16 max towers, 2 of each tower.
    Difficulty: Hard
    Track: Fireworks
    Agents?: Angry Squirrels and Portable Lakes only. Provided 1 of each.
    Road Items?: Exploding Pineapples only.
    MM Reward: $61
    Test State: Not yet.

Bloon Ranks:
    Red: +4 (Pink)
    Blue: +3 (Pink)
    Green: +2 (Pink)
    Yellow: +1 (Pink)
    Pink: 0
    Black: +1 (White)
    White: 0
    Lead: -3 (Pink)
    Zebra: +2 (Ceramic)
    Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
    Ceramic: 0
    MOAB: +1 (BFB)
    BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
    ZOMG: 0

Notes: Based on Bangin' Burst, a song by Camellia, and was a very hard song on Sound Voltex II. 2 of each tower due to name, and 16 is the level difficulty. MM reward is 16 backwards plus the difficulty. 16 rounds and 61 lives also. Cash is 2403 (max combo/chain of the song) times three. I also don't care about the bloon ranks of those earlier bloons Really want someone to test this...
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Not too hard. It took me a few tries to get past the initial rounds, but then easier sailing. Sold everything in round 65 to buy x/4 subs to kill the two ZOMBs. Might have survived without selling, but subs are a sure thing!

Comment

Oh gosh, it looks difficult.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Easy NAPSFRILL - sold for 0-4 subs on the ZOMG rounds.

Starting with a 3-1 Dartling and a few Buccs worked the best for me.

Comment

Fun challenge! Completed "non-pro NAPSFRILLS" with no abilities. Just ignore the super monkeys and mortars, and everything works out just fine.
          This is my signature

Comment

Working...
          X