Broken Daily Challenges website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Daily Challenges website

Currently, the link http://topper64.co.uk/nk/btd5/dc/ is broken. Anyone going to fix it?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

What did it used to have on it? Doesn't look like anything to do with Ninjakiwi...

Comment

It's up again.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
      Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
      Originally posted by Trainfeeb
      Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Spanky View Post
        What did it used to have on it? Doesn't look like anything to do with Ninjakiwi...
        It used to have all the Daily Challenges on it. But as Junior Monkey says, it is up now.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

But there is another issue though. October 11 2017 and later are not updated.
          Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 12-10-17, 02:27 AM. Reason: forgot it was that

Comment

Analyzing the time of year, maybe it indeed is temporarily stopped because of senior exams. I have heard UK has got GCSEs coming up soon.

Comment

GCSEs are taken in late spring

Comment

Updated the wiki for you.
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Thanks!

By the way, good news is that the website is up and running as normal again. I wonder if the temporary notworkingness was due to website maintenence.

Comment

Working...
                  X