Fake Restrictions - Oct 7, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Restrictions - Oct 7, 2017

Rounds 35 - 65 on Snowflake Medium with all towers limited to 2/2 except for unlimited Ice Towers and Boomerang Throwers. One of each tower, 5 max. By Superbloons321
    Starting Cash: 9000
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 07-10-17, 03:41 PM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

I knew this was going to be an SB321 DC judging from the title itself!
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
    What an epic fail of a quote:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku
    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

N*PSFRI***. Used a SMS on 64.

Comment

I had a little chuckle...In the daily description the author is Superb Loons and not Super Bloons 321.

Comment

*Inserts facedesk picture*

If you want a better version of this, it's the Snow Patrol DC back in March. This belongs in the trash bin and should have stayed skipped.
          Last edited by Superbloons321; 07-10-17, 01:51 PM.
          93 accepted daily challenges.
          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
          Originally posted by Katy Perry
          Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

Ah, I seem to have passed this NAPS.

For 64, I had a 2/2 village covering most of the pentagon, with a 2/2 SM (strong) at the center, a 4/2 Boomerang and a 4/2 Ice at the upper left corner, and a 2/2 dartling at the lower left corner which was aiming at the MOABs initially, then the zebras / whites when the MOABs had popped.

For 65, I sold the dartling and put a 1/2 spike factory near the right upper corner, within the radius of the village.
            Then sold the spike factory and village once the MOABs appeared, and bought a 2/2 sub (strong) and a 2/2 dartling.

It seems that the attachment function is not working, otherwise I can post the screenshot as a proof.

Comment

Superbloons321 Here you go.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

Fun challenge, done NAPS. Superbloons321 Stop being so down on yourself, this was a really good suggestion!
                This is my signature

Comment

Came back for this one, haven't played in aeons.

Not a bad challenge. Good to see everyone again. Even is lots have seemed to have left. Gamzdude etc.
                  BTD5 Rank:80
                  Challenge Legend: Yes
                  Driven: Yes

Creator of the DC of the Month Competition

Proud Member of The Watcher Clan.

Comment

Working...
                  X