Bloons Super Monkey - Oct 2, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Super Monkey - Oct 2, 2017

Rounds 40-65 with 2 of each tower. No upgrade limits on available towers. By Superbloons321.

Glue Gunners, Mortar Towers and Spike Factories.

Damn it, how do I upload attachments? It always gives me an error about being "not authorised" for uploading attachments.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Round 40: Get 3/2 Glue Gunner and put inside top-left eyeball. Also get 1/1 Spike Factory as far as possible from the end to minimize spread. Upgrade to 1/2 as soon as possible (obviously not on this round but as soon as possible). Put Glue Gunner to Strong.
    Round 42: Before it starts, get another 1/1 Spike Factory at the very end, also as far as possible.
    Round 43: Sell the newer Spike Factory and wait.
    Round 45: Now switch Glue Gunner to Close until leads come.
    Round 46: Before it starts, get a 1/3 Spike factory inside the pupil of the top-left eyeball.
    Round 47: Before it starts, get 2/3 Mortar Tower and aim at the top-left eyeball pupil.
    Round 48: If you have enough cash, get a 3/0 Glue Gunner then eventually to 3/2, also around the top-left eyeball. Set it to Strong.
    Round 50: Before Round 50, get 1/3 Spike Factory.

Here, I aced to Round 50. After Round 50, I am not sure. Anyone got nice advice based upon my strategy?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Oh, I know...

Round 51: Get the ending Spike Factory to 3/2 ASAP (maybe not this round, but as soon as possible would be good).
      Round 54: Then try to get the front Spike Factory to 1/4 ASAP too. When there are MOABs passing through the front Spike Factory, use ability.
      Round 57: When there are multiple MOABs going passed the front Spike Factory, use ability. Or use it probably just before the next set of MOABs come.
      Round 59: Upgrade Mortar to 2/4 ASAP.
      Round 60: When BFB gets around front Spike Factory area, use Pop and Awe ability. When MOABs come out from the BFB, use Spike Storm ability.

And after that I am not sure...

Comment

Interesting challenge. Easy "NAPSFRILLS", but I don't have a lot of experience with spike factories so if was fun getting to use towers I don't usually use. Good job Superbloons!

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
        Oh, I know...

Round 51: Get the ending Spike Factory to 3/2 ASAP (maybe not this round, but as soon as possible would be good).
        Round 54: Then try to get the front Spike Factory to 1/4 ASAP too. When there are MOABs passing through the front Spike Factory, use ability.
        Round 57: When there are multiple MOABs going passed the front Spike Factory, use ability. Or use it probably just before the next set of MOABs come.
        Round 59: Upgrade Mortar to 2/4 ASAP.
        Round 60: When BFB gets around front Spike Factory area, use Pop and Awe ability. When MOABs come out from the BFB, use Spike Storm ability.

And after that I am not sure...
        When I did this, I didn't bother with a tier 4 mortar. My main focus was getting the 1/4 factory in the front, and the 4/2 in the back. Good luck!
        This is my signature

Comment

Well it looks like this guy took down all of his suggestions so unfortunately for me I don't have it.

RCD: 4/10 (Somewhat Easy)
          Rating: 5.5/10
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

61-65 can be done with a 4/2 and 2/4 spike + early 3/2 glue gunners. I sold my single 2/4 mortar after 62,..no more camo

Comment

Ah, good thinking guys. Didn't think about 4/2 Spike Mine Factory.

Comment

If I took a little bit more patience, I would have finally passed it. Overall, this challenge is a pretty interesting one. It took various attempts before I could finally have a good starter, even attempting to use 3/2 Mortars (which obviously didn't work).

Now what are all of your full strategies? I would recommend my Round 40-50 strategy for those rounds, but I would suggest different solutions for my Round 51+, because I am not very sure after Round 51.

Comment

NAPSFRI***.

Comment

Tradition, as always.
                    Spoiler:
                    Ratings || Accepted DCs
                    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
                    What an epic fail of a quote:
                    Originally posted by Original Otaku
                    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

Not directly of course, as this is hotkey themed.
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                        Not directly of course, as this is hotkey themed.
                        How could I have never noticed!

Comment

91st challenge. And I deleted my suggestions because looking back at them, there wasn't anything else I particularly liked.
                          93 accepted daily challenges.
                          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                          Originally posted by Katy Perry
                          Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

Expected it to be hard, turned out I managed NAPSFRILLS first attempt! 1-3 Spactory in the first circle with mortar/glue support is actually really good. Can actually take care of round 58 without abilities.

3-2 Glue near the entrance
                            1-1 Spike Factory at the exit
                            1-3 Mortar
                            2nd 1-3 Spike Factory in the first circle (before 46)
                            Both Spactories to 1-4
                            2nd Mortar to 4-1
                            1st Mortar to 2-4

Use Spike storm on 50, 52, 54, 57, 58, 60, 61, 62, 64 & 65
                            Use Pop & Awe on 64 & 65

Last edited by Sir Spanky; 02-10-17, 05:35 PM.

Comment

NAPSFRILLS, easy. 1/4 Spac at front, 3 3/2 glue at front, 2/3 mortar and 4/2 spac in the back.

difficulty: 4/10
                              Enjoyability: 6/10
                              I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                              BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                              my challenges, overhauled ratings
                              If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X