DNA - Sep 25, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA - Sep 25, 2017

Rounds 25 - 65 on Candyland Medium with 4 of each tower. No upgrade limits. By sniper 355
    Starting Cash: 5000
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    I finally have an idea.

DNA
    26-65 with no upgrade limits on available towers. 4 of each tower.

Track/Difficulty: Candyland, Medium
    Cash: 5000
    Rounds: 26-65
    Towers: Dartling, Ice, Buccaneer. 4 of each tower.
    Agents: All, none provided.

Based on the song "DNA" by Kendrick Lamar, towers represent hotkeys of D.N.A.

Tested, it's very, very hard. The 50s require timing of x/4 bucc ability and you need to aim dartlings to break MOABs on time. For 61 and 62 I sold the 2/4 bucc for a 4/2 bucc, and there you need very careful timing. On 64 you need 4 0/4 buccs ready, and sell and rebuy for all MOABs. It's possible, I did it. 65 requires same trick. You might need to sell stuff for that. Suggested reward: 150 MM for sure.

Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Saw this one in the suggestion list. I hope someone puts up a guide or video.

"it's very, very hard. The 50s require timing of x/4 bucc ability and you need to aim dartlings to break MOABs on time. For 61 and 62 I sold the 2/4 bucc for a 4/2 bucc, and there you need very careful timing. On 64 you need 4 0/4 buccs ready, and sell and rebuy for all MOABs. It's possible, I did it. 65 requires same trick. You might need to sell stuff for that. "

My guess is that the DNA is going to mean Did Not Accomplish...

Comment

(10 chars)[spoiler]
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4" data-vcode="NLZRYQMLDW4" data-vprovider="youtube" >
      Ratings || Accepted DCs
      Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
      What an epic fail of a quote:
      Originally posted by Original Otaku
      If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

(10 chars)
        Spoiler:
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4" data-vcode="NLZRYQMLDW4" data-vprovider="youtube" >
        Ratings || Accepted DCs
        Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
        What an epic fail of a quote:
        Originally posted by Original Otaku
        If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

NAPS, Really not that bad, Key Is Ice Stall & destroyers, hook 64 , Pods on 63, and 2 laser & then Hooks for blimps on 65.

http://prntscr.com/gpb0m9

RCD: 7/10
          Rating: 6.5/10
          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Is frantic sell & rebuy required for 64? Because I didn't stand a chance with AC and plenty of Dartlings and hate the mid-round crazy sell/rebuy...

Comment

Working...
            X