The Golden Challenge - Sep 19, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Challenge - Sep 19, 2017

Rounds 34 - 74 on Ice Flow Medium with 6 of each: Dart Monkeys, 4/3 Bomb Towers, and 2/4 Glue Gunners. 12 towers max. By lla26
    Starting Cash: 3398
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by lla26 View Post
    Lots of reposts and edits...starting with this one.

Golden Challenge
    With bomb towers, dart monkeys, and glue gunners, beat Ice Flow Medium from rounds 34-74. 98 lives only. 12 towers max and 6 of each.

Starting Cash: $3398
    Starting Lives: 98
    Start Round: 34
    End Round: 74
    Max No. of Towers: 12
    Max Per Class: 6
    Difficulty/Mode: Medium
    Track: Ice Flow
    Available Towers/Upgrades: Dart Monkey (4/4), Bomb Tower (4/3), Glue Gunner (2/4)
    Available Agents: All allowed.
    Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested NAPS. Earlier rounds are quite tricky, but gets easier at 40. Starting at 60 and especially 65 onwards, it requires a moderate skill in SMFC timing, especially at 70 where you need chain three SMFCs. You might also need to use Glue Striker. It's also based on the Golden Ratio number - 1.6180339887498948482045868343656.
    Spoiler:

For the reward, I recommend 61 MM at the least and 88 MM at the most.

Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Tradition, as always
    Spoiler:
    (For those asking about the 88MM reward, I took all the numbers from the constant itself, including the MM reward.)
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
    What an epic fail of a quote:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku
    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

*sings Gold Digger by Kanye We--*

oops wrong challenge

My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

NAPS thought this was an issue, well a trick get 3/0 cannon for 36 then sell for 2/3 dart for 37-42 after wards it's mostly SMFC chaining and timing from 52+
        http://prntscr.com/gmvif1
        RCD; 5.5/10
        Rating: 6.5/10 (At first thought the start was near LB, but no actually gives a nice kick, and the SMFC chaining was nicely done too , and made it not boring.)
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

I found the best way was to focus on hitting the tower limit first before upgrading too much. Several 0-3 Darts (some on strong) helps early on, get the 2-0 Bomb for leads, then pretty much a 2-1 Glue and then get six 2-3 Darts and five 2-0 Bombs. Two to 2-3 is fine for 46, then one Bomb at the back to 4-2. Now you can start getting the Darts to 2-4. I only sold once, and that was to get a 4-0 Dart for 59.

Comment

Working...
          X