Invisible - Sept 17, 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible - Sept 17, 2016

26-70 with 2 of each: Snipers, Boomers, 4/2 ice, 2/4 glue, 1/4 farm, mortars and 4/2 subs.

Map: Dune Sea Hard

By Sniper 355

100 MM reward

Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    Invisible
    26-70 with 2 of each snipers, boomers, 4/2 Ice towers, 2/4 glue, 1/4 Farms, Mortars and 4/2 subs.

track/difficulty: Dune Sea, Hard
    Cash: 5000
    rounds: 26-65
    Towers: snipers, boomers, 4/2 Ice towers, 2/4 glue, 1/4 Farms, Mortars and 4/2 subs. 2 of each.
    agents: all, none provided

fully tested and possible. Late rounds require some selling and using abilities. I'd say 90 MM Reward.

based on towers that have invisible attacks (sub is reactor, glue and boomers are due MIB CTA Glitch). And also on the Song "Invisible" by Linkin Park.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

It's 2017 now.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Something is wrong this is supposed to end on 65, due to 66 pretty much being not possible, 66 may be possible, but if it is it'll be inconsistent & LB as heck, just having to beat 65 needed alot of selling to beat. In the mean time probably will only beat up to 65, and not worry about the other 5 rounds.
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

How do you guys set the target priority for the snipers and subs? Mostly strong or first? Strong on heavy moab rounds? I think I'm not winning this DC because I'm not using the target priority well.

Comment

Working...
        X