Monkey Lane Micro Mania - Sep 14, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Lane Micro Mania - Sep 14, 2017

Rounds 46 - 60 with 1 of each: 4|1 Village, 4|1 Ace, 4|2 Ninja, Bomb, 1|4 Spike Factory, 4|2 Ice, 2|4 Buccaneer, 3|4 Boomer, Tack and 4|2 Sub. 2 towers max. Rainbows are leads, MOABs and BFBs are up 1 rank. Two Portable Lakes provided. By soccerisfun
    Starting Cash: 13000

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by soccerisfun View Post
    Monkey Lane Micro Mania
    Description: Rounds 46-65, Monkey Lane Medium, MOABS are BFBs and BFBs are ZOMGs. 2 Towers max. Beware of Camo Leads!

Starting Cash: $13000
    Health: 200
    Rounds: 46-65
    Towers: 4-1 Villages, 4-1 Ace, 4-2 Ninja, 4-4 bomb tower, 1-4 spike factory, 4-2 ice tower, 2-4 boat, 3-4 Boomerang, 4-4 tack shooters, 4-2 submarines. 1 of each, 2 max.
    Difficulty: Easy
    Track: Monkey Lane
    Agents?: 1 Portable Lake (provided).
    Road Items?: Yes Road spikes, no pineapples.
    MM Reward: $100, for difficulty

Bloon Ranks:
    Red: 0
    Blue: 0
    Green: 0
    Yellow: 0
    Pink: 0
    Black: 0
    White: 0
    Lead: 0
    Zebra: 0
    Rainbow: -2 (Lead)
    Ceramic: 0
    MOAB: +1 (BFB)
    BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
    ZOMG: 0

Tested 100% now.
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 14-09-17, 05:56 AM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Won't a 4/x sub pop camo leads as well? Either way I can't get past 59.

Comment

And yes, corrected. (Also bomb was 4/4, so you can use assassin too. Thought it was 4/2.)
      Speaking of which, I think you have to use that glitch again. You know, the Precamocision Blast one.

Except here it's a lot harder to pull off, you need to right click to pause the game, activate the ability, right click again, then sell before the explosion initiates. And place it close to the camo leads so it can hit a nearby ceramic.

Comment

Ummmmm.....probably should be 2 portable lakes since buccaneers and subs are the only way to beat camo leads? I don't think you could beat 60 and 61 with only 1 tower.
        Last edited by crazywhiteman418; 14-09-17, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
          Won't a 4/x sub pop camo leads as well? Either way I can't get past 59.
          Even with submerge mode!?

Comment

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
            Ummmmm.....probably should be 2 portable lakes since buccaneers and subs are the only way to beat camo leads? I don't think you could beat 60 and 61 with either of the only a buccaneer or a 4/2 sub.
            Each lake counts against the 2 tower limit.

Comment

Ah... ninja'd. I hope this gets nerfed to at least 3 towers max, because this micro is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post

Even with submerge mode!?
                It seemed the camo leads were mixed with ceramics yielding not enough power. Plus it's a mid-round sell/buy time urgent deal.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post

Each lake counts against the 2 tower limit.
                  Hence 2, 1 for 59 and 1 for 62.

Comment

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post

Hence 2, 1 for 59 and 1 for 62.
                    Duh. Got you.

Comment

I've changed the end round to 60 but it's taking a while to update.
                      Put another portable lake in too anyway, not exactly taking much challenge away and will let you hook some BFBs and still be able to use one on 59.

Comment

RCD: N/A (Exploit Required)
                        Rating: 2.25/10 (DCs of this kind are frowned upon - ones that have glitches, even if they weren't intended to be used in the DC, which I assume is the case here, since the suggester lied about fully testing this.)
                        Last edited by Aaron; 14-09-17, 06:11 AM. Reason: removed information that was taken out of context.

Comment

Done on unfixed version with SMS Spam and Double Cash

For fixed version Hook

BFB on 46 TC & Ninja 47-50 (Ceramics on 50)

Sell both after ceramics on 50 get specter and Spike factory.
                          59 use 2nd lake specter ceramics, 3/x Sub leads and then get specter again

60 specter & mass SS Spam.

RCD: ?/10
                          Rating: 3/10 (Boring TBH, as you are mostly just painfully waiting for specter to kill BFB's with SS to support 59 is annoying & as is 60 At least now possible.)
                          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Completed fixed version. I used ice spec and 1/4 spac until I could sell the ice and buy spectre. 59 requires patience, wait to sell until only camo leads left. Leftover spikes help cleanup. 60 is just buy/sell spike storms.

Comment

NAPS guide using only one lake

Spoiler:

46: 1/3 Spac, 0/4 tack. Maelstrom the ceramics.
                              47: spac to 1/4, spike storm the ceramics
                              48: Sell 0/4 tack, 2/1 ice
                              49: Spike Storm when a lot of zebras get past the first tunnel (the one the spactory is on)
                              50: When BFB approaches the spikes, Sell everything ASAP. 0/0 Village and 4/0 Ace, rebuy spactory to 1/4
                              Spike storm BFBs when Needed
                              59: Sell Spactory. Place lake where the sub is. When ceramics are gone sell spectre and buy 4/0 sub ASAP
                              60: Sell sub. Assassin x5, then sell assassin and buy 0/4 boat. Hook x4.

difficulty: 7/10
                              Enjoyability: 9.5/10
                              I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                              BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                              my challenges, overhauled ratings
                              If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X