Pop 101 - Sep 8, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop 101 - Sep 8, 2017

Rounds 10 - 65 on Dune Sea Hard with 2 of each: 3/3 Snipers, 4/1 Ninjas, 2/2 Subs, 4/2 Buccaneers, 3/0 Monkey Aces, 1/2 Super Monkeys, 3/2 Dartlings, 3/4 Spike Factories, 3/4 Tack Shooters, and Dart Monkeys. 1 Beekeeper provided. 5 towers max. By sniper 355
    Starting Cash: 101

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    Haven't suggested for some time...

Pop 101
    10-65 with Dart monkeys, 3/4 tacks, 3/3 snipers, boomers, 4/1 ninjas, 4/2 buccaneers, 3/0 ace, 1/2 super, 3/2 dartling, 3/4 spactories and 2/2 subs. 1 beekeeper provided. 2 of each, 5 towers max.

Track/Difficulty: Dune Sea, Hard
    Cash: 101
    Rounds: 10-65
    Towers: Dart monkeys, 3/4 tacks, 3/3 snipers, boomers, 4/1 ninjas, 4/2 buccaneers, 3/0 ace, 1/2 super, 3/2 dartling, 3/4 spactories and 2/2 subs. 2 of each, 5 towers max.
    agents: all, 1 beekeeper provided

tested and possible, I;d say give 100 MM reward because it requires a fair amount of selling.

theme is towers that only pop bloons and don't so things like slowing, burning etc. Named is taken from the song "Pop 101" by Marianas Trench.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Spoiler:
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
    What an epic fail of a quote:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku
    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

Well this is unNAPSable, so did NAPS in a normal game, but did not die so it truly 100% can count as a real deal win.

http://prntscr.com/gigzc3

When the real deal gets fixed

Start off with a bee keeper on last add a dart, sell dart for sub upgrade that, place Beekepper on strong from 11+ to minimize leaks, then get sub to 2/2, get a Sniper, sell beekeeper and get a 3/1 Ninja, that when I added a Dartling gun 0/2 To help with leads got ninja to 4/1, have two dartlings for 46 have a laser cannon, sell Sniper if you have not and add a spike factor upgrade that to 2/3 have other dartling to 3/X this will hold all the way to 60.

By 60 Sell Ninja get a 4/2 Buccaneer, 61 sell sub and get SS, 63 is tight two 3/2 Laser and a 4/2 Boat plus Spike factories will work, but had a closes call on final rush maybe 3/2 spike factory would be better. 64 SS, and 65 SS BFB's and you should be set.

RCD: 5/10 (75MM Some selling & amimg & 63 can be close, but not really that hard.)
      Rating: 6/10 ( A bit long, but decent, and much better then 300% at least this time the starting round is for an actual reason.)

Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

What's up with no beekeeper provided?

Comment

Same here. No beekeeper and not enough cash to buy a single tower.

Comment

wow, didn't expect this to be accepted. I dunno why there isn't a beekeeper, it's not possible without it.
            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
            my challenges, overhauled ratings
            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Yeah, I wonder how Aaron missed that. :/
              Might as well page him.

Comment

(in the voice of Spongebob's narrator) Seven hours later.......

Comment

In the end I did two 4/2 Bucaneers at the bottom (one set to First, one to Strong), two 3/2 Dartlings in the bottom corners, and one 2/2 Spacktory at the bottom confluence.

Comment

Still waiting for bees.

Comment

Well at least this DC didn't break my driven streak!

Although I did use a lot of agents for this one.

RCD: ? (Not sure on this one, as I had a lot of luck issues in my later attempts for some reason, but I don't think it doesn't warrant an RCD)
                      Rating: 5.5/10

Comment

Aaron on vacation? Seems strange to ignore the dc no-beekeeper fail.

Comment

Originally posted by gcdetroit
                          Aaron on vacation? Seems strange to ignore the dc no-beekeeper fail.
                          Yeah, sorta.

Comment

Working...
                          X