H&M - Aug 31, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&M - Aug 31, 2017

Rounds 26 - 65 on The Great Divide Easy with two Apprentices and Spike Factories. No upgrade limits. By lla26
    Starting Cash: 5000
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by lla26 View Post
    H&M
    The Great Divide Easy from rounds 26-65. 2 of each.

Starting Cash: $5000
    Starting Lives: 200
    Start Round: 26
    End Round: 65
    Max No. of Towers: N/A
    Max Per Class: 2
    Difficulty/Mode: Easy
    Track: The Great Divide
    Available Towers/Upgrades: Monkey Apprentice (4/4), Spike Factory (4/4)
    Available Agents: None provided, ideally banned
    Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested! I thought of doing this on Medium or even Hard, but I can't do 40 even on Medium, even with selling. Requires obviously selling + ability timing. Phoenix timing on 46 onwards, spike storm timing on 50-54. Gets easier once you buy two 4/2 spactories. At least 75 MM as reward.
    Spoiler:
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Phew! At least before sniper does his usual tradition...
    Spoiler:
    155th.
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
    What an epic fail of a quote:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku
    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

Went back and did NAPS, not as bad as I thought, but harder then 75MM for sure, I used 2 Fire wizard for 43 sold and SS 46, then sold and used Phoenix on 47, 49, SS first MOAB 50 ASAP, the Phoenix, 51 was SS, then SS 52,5, 54 1 Phoenix & one SS, the SS & bird for 55, Phoenixe near the end of 56, SS 57, and then Chained SS for 58, 2 Phoenix for 59, 60 Got 4/2 Mines on BFB side, 61 SS and mines, after that sold for seconed 4/2 Mines, Phoenix first rush on 63 sold and used 2x Phoenix for 64, and 65 played fine.

http://prntscr.com/gfk7g1

RCD: 6.75/10 (95MM)
      Rating: 6/10
      Last edited by Gamzdude; 31-08-17, 10:03 PM.
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

@lla26 Why is this challenge named H&M?

Comment

This was awful. Every MOAB leaked a little, until I died.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
            @lla26 Why is this challenge named H&M?
            "H" is the key for Monkey Apprentice and "M" is the key for Spike Factories.

Comment

Oh, I thought it was acronym of honeymoon

Comment

It seems you guys don't have a knack for fashion. I'm likely the first guy who made a DC based on a fashion store.
                Ratings || Accepted DCs
                Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
                What an epic fail of a quote:
                Originally posted by Original Otaku
                If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

I spent so much time on this one that I can make a guide on it. :/

- 2 2/0 wizards, 2 0/0 spike factories
                  - Both wizards to 2/1
                  - Choose your favorite side. Upgrade the spac on the opposite side to 1/1.
                  - Upgrade the wizard on your favorite side to 2/3.
                  - Other wizard to 2/3
                  - Both spacs to 1/2
                  - 43. Keep both wizards on Strong. Once all ceramics are stripped into rainbows switch both to First.
                  - 46. Sell a spac and upgrade the other to 1/4. Spike storm. Sell and upgrade a wizard to 1/4, then rebuy your spacs. Upgrade one to 1/1 and the other to 1/2.
                  - 47. Use the phoenix before the round starts. Start the round when the phoenix is above the split.
                  - 49. Hope your phoenix times good
                  - 50. Pay attention to which side the MOAB comes out. Upgrade the OTHER one to 2/4 and then spike storm. Kill ceramics with phoenix. Now the second MOAB will spawn on the side that has the 2/4 spike factory, and you don't need to use any abilities. r i smart or wat?
                  - 51. Spike storm after the ceramics have advanced a little bit. Upgrade the other wizard to 2/4 ASAP, phoenix.
                  - 52. Phoenix + spike storm
                  - 53. Spike storm MOABs
                  - 54. Double phoenix. Sell both wizards and the spike factory on the side that the MOABs are on, then place a 4/2 spike factory ASAP.
                  - 55. Get up a second spiked mine factory. From there you can just wing it.
                  My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                  X