• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deceleration Area - Aug 12, 2017

• Rounds 35 - 65 on Rink Revenge Medium
    • Starting cash: 8200; Starting lives: normal
    • Reward: 120
    • Towers: Sniper Monkey, 4/2 Ninja Monkey, 2/4 Ice Tower, 2/4 Glue Gunner, and 2/2 Monkey Sub; up to 2 of each
    • All agents allowed
    By Paranoia1
    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
    DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Didn't find it too bad at the start - Ice and Glue at the beginning with Ninjas at the end crossroads. Sold for a 4-1 Sniper for 60, but didn't come anywhere near passing 64, not sure what else I could have done!

Comment

SMS'd the crap out of it. I manged to pass 64, but it's really luck based. 65 I ALMOST did NAPS, but also gets different results. 64 and 65 are luck based as heck, and even the creator said that.

Originally posted by paranoia1 View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, James and Gamzdude. I set the Reward to 125MM because it's not luck based DC. I did 64-65 rounds 5 times in a row on one attempt just now.(although I once lost 3 lives by mistake) IMO, it's quite difficult to find a solution without a factor of luck. If you need luck to clear it, you may have to repeat it several times in the worst case. I think that means this DC is difficult enough. And the reward is for Aaron to decide anyway. OFC I know Gamzdude, you are good DC maker. So once again, I appreciate your detailed feedback.
      The DC should at least have 1 SMS provided to decrease the luck issue.

difficulty: N/A/10
      Enjoyability: 3/10
      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
      my challenges, overhauled ratings
      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Used JM's, mod, but even then had use 2 SMS, round 64 & especially round 65 are LB as heck!!!! Mod or No Mod

RCD:Na/10
        Rating: 2/10 (The last 2 rounds are so LB, and it's much worse since they are at the very end of the DC, mean no good luck have to start all over again.)

Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Argh!!! Had luck issues with the DC and also these forums. Could've made the DC thread today, but I can't post on mobile, and I had no access to a computer over at my (IRL) friend's house. Like everyone else though, 64 and 65 are luck based as hell.
          Even after using my mod, I still failed on 65.

RCD: 4/10 (excluding 64 and 65)
          Difficulty: 3.06/10
          Enjoyability: 3.92/10 (3 SMSes used.)
          Final Verdict: 5.02/10 (So-so, B-)
          Driven Progress: 63/90
          Original Suggestion:
          Originally posted by paranoia1 View Post
          Deceleration Area

Starting Cash: $8200
          Lives: 150
          Rounds: 35-65
          Max No. of Towers: N/A
          Max Per Class: 2
          Mode: Medium
          Track: Rink Revenge
          Available Towers: Glue 2/4, Ice 2/4, Ninja 4/2, Sniper 4/4, Sub 2/2
          Road Items: Banned
          Agents: All Allowed, None Provided
          Bloon Ranks: Unchanged
          Recommended Reward: 120 MM

Tested NAPSFRILLS. It took a considerable amount of time to find a reliable way.
          Almost all the difficulty is in the last two rounds. (lots of toggling, skill timing) So I shortened the length of the challenge.

Proof:

Last edited by Junior Monkey; 13-08-17, 04:30 AM. Reason: Yuck... glitchy forums.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
          Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
          Originally posted by Trainfeeb
          Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
            SMS'd the crap out of it. I manged to pass 64, but it's really luck based. 65 I ALMOST did NAPS, but also gets different results. 64 and 65 are luck based as heck, and even the creator said that.

The DC should at least have 1 SMS provided to decrease the luck issue.

difficulty: N/A/10
            Enjoyability: 3/10
            I didn't mean it. I just wrote the wrong sentence because I'm not good at English. I meant that it would be difficult for 'others' to find a way without a factor of luck.
            I said, "I did 64-65 rounds 5 times in a row on one attempt just now.(although I once lost 3 lives by mistake)"

I was busy with other things and stopped playing btd5 a few months ago. Unfortunately, one day after my most difficult DC was adopted, I came to the forum.
            I didn't know that this would happen because I couldn't expect Incogneato to quit the game.

It's late, but I post my NAPSFRILLS solution written before.

2 2/2 subs
            3/1 ninja
            1/1 sniper(strong)

37- 2/1 ice(topleft)
            39- ninja to 4/2
            40- 2nd ninja 2/1 then 3/1
            42- 3/1 ninja to 4/1 then 4/2
            46~47- sniper to 1/3 then 2/3
            49- ice to 2/3, 2nd ice 2/1 then 2/3
            50~51- 2nd sniper 2/1(strong) then 3/1
            52- 2/2 glue(strong)
            54- glue to 2/3 ASAP, set to first
            59- toggle 2/3 sniper to first when camoleads
            61- sniper to 4/1
            62- 2nd glue 2/1(strong)

64- one ice to 2/4, set 4/1 sniper to first, then set to strong when a MOAB breaks first, absolute zero when all MOABs break
            (in the worst case, absolute zero when 1~2 MOABs are left)

65- another ice to 2/4, absolute zero just before(or just when) alive bloons overflow topleft ice
            set 4/1 sniper to first when all ceramics gone, set to strong when a MOAB breaks, then toggle to first only when there's no (non-MOABclass)bloons - do this repeatedly until only BFBs are left,
            set both snipers to first when only BFBs are left, set both snipers to strong when a MOAB breaks(1st BFB children), absolute zero when bloons approach bottomright ice(just before overflow),
            set 4/1 sniper to first after taking out all 1st BFB grandchildren, toggle 4/1 sniper to strong when bloons are 'first' target,
            (if needed)absolute zero when all MOABs break
            Last edited by paranoia1; 13-08-17, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X