No announcement yet.

#BTD6Confirmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly can't believe you guys are still doubting that BTD6 is real. Also, you wouldn't find it on regular nk site, you ever heard of staging?
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

The staging site is down.
      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
      DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
        I honestly can't believe you guys are still doubting that BTD6 is real. Also, you wouldn't find it on regular nk site, you ever heard of staging?
        I believe it real but i can't believe that you have access to it

Comment

So, what tower do you guys think is gonna be nerfed to the ground in BTD6? I'm thinking spike factory or MOAB crippler, what about the rest of you?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
            So, what tower do you guys think is gonna be nerfed to the ground in BTD6? I'm thinking spike factory or MOAB crippler, what about the rest of you?
            I think the 0/0 Glue Gunner will be nerfed, he is just too godly.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
              Ah but that's assuming BTD6 will literally be "BTD5 but better". For all we know there'll be a whole new upgrade system.
              Hello, I'm one of the forum's moderators, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
              BTD5 stuff: DC archive
              BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
              SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
              Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

Comment

Originally posted by fozage View Post
                NK seem to chose a pretty bad time to anounce this
                they could have waited until next week then less people will think as a joke
                That's perfect timing - "I don't care what you say about me, as long as you say something about me, and as long as you spell my name right."
                And intrigue makes all that waiting just better.
                Nice move actually!

Comment

Maybe there won't just be bloons and blimps... battle ships, tanks, vehicles, etc... let your imagination run wild.
                  Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

Actually now that I think about it. What I freaking want is an auto round start option like they do in BMC. That alone would score the game a ton of extra points in me loving it.
                    Last edited by JoeyRainstorm; 01-04-17, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
                      Actually now that I think about it. What I freaking want is an auto round start option like they do in BMC. That alone would score the game a ton of extra points in loving me loving it.
                      Agreed.

Regardless, NK should just add more features to BTD5 in lieu to making a new game. I know it seems more glamorous, but it's just logically better to update BTD5 as it is awesome already. However, NK seems to not realize this.

I would rather have an update to BMC than have a BMC 2. If that's too hard, make an expansion pack to the game because that's just easier to do.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by omgisawawizard View Post
                        I think BTD6 will eventually happen (you know, because of $$$$). I think mid-late 2018 seems ideal unless they announce something else (like bloons 3). It wouldn't surprise me at all if BTD6 ends up being exclusively for mobile/steam. The mobile games are the only ones that seem to be doing well right now.

For my ideal BTD6, my number one suggestion would be a battle mode, so there isn't a need for there to be a BTDB2. Another cool suggestion would be to have super large maps that you have to move/zoom to defend bloons coming from multiple fronts, and the bloons will go to a point in the center of the map, similar to the protect monkey town special mission, but it would be something else other than a monkey town that you have to defend. This building won't always be in the dead center of the map and some harder maps will have more than one you have to defend.

For battles in BTD6, players will share the same map, but each person (up to 10 people?) will have their own building they have to defend and all sent bloons will come from your building and towards an enemy building.
                        I posted this in a thread back in January. For some reason I think my suggestions that are in bold will actually become true. The press release says that "immense scale and strategic depth of the game require an extensive balance and test period". This makes me think that there's going to be a change that drastically changes the performance of towers at what they're currently priced at in BTD5. There are only a couple of changes I think of that could cause this kind of change, but the most likely one is my suggestion of massive maps you have to navigate around. Massive maps that require navigation (multiple paths that are far away from each other) would nerf the Ice Tower while subsequently buffing the Sniper Monkey. Also, the battle mode suggestion seems pretty straightforward to me. Incorporate battles into BTD6 and prevent the need for most BTD players to have 2 separate apps while forcing the people who only want to play battles to pay for everything and make profit. It might not be released right away, but I have a strong feeling it will eventually be in the game. I know you guys aren't gonna call me a god, but I'll call myself one. I'm confident that I'm gonna call these ideas. I already predicted that it was gonna be mobile exclusive.

Also, Bodil40 suggested the large map idea too in this video (it's an hour and a half live stream, but I should have it starting at the part where he talks about BTD6). He also said that he knew that BTD6 was coming for a while now and wasn't allowed to publicly say it until now...
                        I'm aperson22 from a looooooong time ago. Don't know how active I will be.

Comment

• Your battle mode idea makes me think of a BMC/BTDB Hybrid, where people level up their cities while constantly under the threat of neighboring city/towns... Like contested territory, but to a higher level.

Comment

• Originally posted by omgisawawizard View Post
                            I posted this in a thread back in January. For some reason I think my suggestions that are in bold will actually become true. The press release says that "immense scale and strategic depth of the game require an extensive balance and test period". This makes me think that there's going to be a change that drastically changes the performance of towers at what they're currently priced at in BTD5. There are only a couple of changes I think of that could cause this kind of change, but the most likely one is my suggestion of massive maps you have to navigate around. Massive maps that require navigation (multiple paths that are far away from each other) would nerf the Ice Tower while subsequently buffing the Sniper Monkey. Also, the battle mode suggestion seems pretty straightforward to me. Incorporate battles into BTD6 and prevent the need for most BTD players to have 2 separate apps while forcing the people who only want to play battles to pay for everything and make profit. It might not be released right away, but I have a strong feeling it will eventually be in the game. I know you guys aren't gonna call me a god, but I'll call myself one. I'm confident that I'm gonna call these ideas. I already predicted that it was gonna be mobile exclusive.

Also, Bodil40 suggested the large map idea too in this video (it's an hour and a half live stream, but I should have it starting at the part where he talks about BTD6). He also said that he knew that BTD6 was coming for a while now and wasn't allowed to publicly say it until now...
                            I also predicted that this game was going to be mobile exclusive in a dream I had once.

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                            I've actually had a dream fairly recently that BTD6 was released. It was exclusive to mobile devices, and the design for the game was that of BSM2 mobile, with 3D monkeys!
                            It'd be cool if the 3D monkeys part was true, too.

Comment

• I believe it will be made in Unity? So 3D elements would definitely be possible, and a great change! That sort of unique art would without a doubt show people that this is not "just a reboot with minor changes", don't you think?

Comment

• ok a change in my mind: I actually believe now BTD6 is real. But I still don't believe that it will be out by the end of 2017, but much later. (what happened with TK...)

Alright on BTD6 I think there would be sure impoppable mode in addition to the 3 other modes. 4/x chipper might be nerfed, and I REALLY hope viral frost, bloon liquefier and some other useless upgrades will have a use.

I really hope this game won't be a lazy grindfest like SAS4 and Fortress Destroyer ended up to be. To make this out need a lot of maps, towers, game modes, User Daily Challenges...
                                in short - what BTD5 has with A LOT more.
                                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                                my challenges, overhauled ratings
                                If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X