No announcement yet.

#BTD6Confirmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last I heard, I think they said TK Web was getting closer to release.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

• If BTD6 ever shows potential as a game, it SHOULD be updated frequently enough, but with only necessary updates.

FD showed tons of potential. However, it has been marred by a lack of updates.
      My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 My accepted DC's

Comment

• I think they should have camo and regrow blimps.
        Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
        DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• I sure hope NK has managed to learn their lessons from previous games. I want BTD6 to be as awesome as BTD5 is, and even better if it's possible, but I don't want a repeat of SAS 4, BTDBM, etc.
          Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• What's so bad with BTDBM? It's still getting updates, some were cool.

Comment

• NK doesn't playtest their stuff in that game, and as such the game went into a downwards spiral and became a total trainwreck.
              ESPECIALLY WITH THE LAST ONE!
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
              Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
              Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
              Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
              Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Btd Battles Mobile is Ninja Kiwi's most popular game....If BTD6 is even close to as popular as battles is, I think they will view the game as a success.
                This is my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
                  Btd Battles Mobile is Ninja Kiwi's most popular game....If BTD6 is even close to as popular as battles is, I think they will view the game as a success.
                  My point exactly. I can't speak for other games, but I know that Battles Mobile gets tested on every update quite a lot. If BTD 6 follows this scheme, it will do great.

Comment

• I mean, the COBRA update was CLEARLY not tested.
                    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Haha, that's definitely an exception. They got too excited about it, i guess.

Comment

• Hopefully BTD6 will have new bloon types (Glass, Mini-Moabs, DDT), three upgrade paths or 5 tiers per path.

BTD5 had too many achievements which weren't that innovative. BTD6 should have achievements for completing specific things (e.g. Complete a level with only dart monkeys, Produce a total of 1000 bananas, Pop 10,000 leads without bombs)

BTD1 and 2 had the Hypersonic tack shooter glitch, perhaps that can become an actual tower. That would be nostalgically fun

Maybe BTD6 will have:
                        camo bloons that are genuinely invisible, Blop cash, monkey glue road item and a level editor... ...Perhaps not...
                        "Doors are just human cat flaps that open sideways" - Domesticated Cat

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeni View Post
                          Hopefully BTD6 will have new bloon types (Glass, Mini-Moabs, DDT), three upgrade paths or 5 tiers per path.

BTD5 had too many achievements which weren't that innovative. BTD6 should have achievements for completing specific things (e.g. Complete a level with only dart monkeys, Produce a total of 1000 bananas, Pop 10,000 leads without bombs)

BTD1 and 2 had the Hypersonic tack shooter glitch, perhaps that can become an actual tower. That would be nostalgically fun

Maybe BTD6 will have:
                          camo bloons that are genuinely invisible, Blop cash, monkey glue road item and a level editor... ...Perhaps not...
                          glitch? cool explain me more lol monkey clue roaditems is definetly someting we could use! maby even an ice road item that on touch freezes nearby bloons about achivements sure some achivements like BMC has good one but 1K bananas is a bit less if u spam 2/x or 3/x farms i would say 1B bananas and mabye 1K boxes (4/x farm) and about th eleads maby pop 10K leads with x/3 village and pop x black bloons with bombs and x whites with ice camo bloons that are invis is not fair as u cant see them so u cant use road spikes and a level editor would be nice maby u could even share some levels wiht other NK users and play each others level (not required to win the game) but it could have medals like normal maps for extra cash maby an tower that allows us to mix towers and when we describle what it does it says howmany it cost to promote the towers you want to mix must be in range of the mix tower in order to mix together then the tower wil get 1 upgrade wich cost ??? money (the game calcculates th eprice due to how OP it is) if you also describle what happens if u upgrade a centrain upgrade you can upgrade that tower when its mixed

Comment

• nice, hyped

Comment

• Is the Glaive thrower upgrade purely aesthetic or does it actually improve the boomerang monkey's stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valourmonkey View Post
                                Is the Glaive thrower upgrade purely aesthetic or does it actually improve the boomerang monkey's stats?
                                I don't think this is the best place to ask this.

But for the record, it does increase the popping power of the boomerang from 7 to 12, and gives a slight attack speed increase. (The attack speed increase is much more noticeable with a 1/3 vs. 2/3 boomer.)
                                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                                My DCs
                                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                                X