No announcement yet.

#BTD6Confirmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this becomes paid, then either BTD4M or BTD5M should be free. Maybe BTD4M since it is the most "outdated" but interesting.
    Daily challenges, profile
    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• HTML5 or Flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by manav View Post
        HTML5 or Flash?
        Not Flash for sure, NK has most recently resorted to Unity.
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Would BTD battles become obsolete and outdated then? Or would they update it with newer visuals?

Comment

• Bloons TD Battles Mobile is still alive and going strong through its recent updates. [Although, Flash version of Battles is pretty much dead] So, I'd say the answer to your question is a resounding no.
            There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              Not going to happen, considering how much of money whores NK is now.
              Oh indeed, companies should not be able to make any money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coronis View Post

Oh indeed, companies should not be able to make any money.
                And companies should also ignore everything their core fanbase is asking them to do and make average or below games/updates AND leave games to die due to lack of content, therefore angering the entire fanbase, just for money. Oh indeed.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

And companies should also ignore everything their core fanbase is asking them to do and make average or below games/updates AND leave games to die due to lack of content, therefore angering the entire fanbase, just for money. Oh indeed.
                  I very much doubt they're ignoring the fanbase. Yes I'm sure they have had to abandon games because they became financially unviable, I'm afraid thats just how the world works. Frankly I'm surprised so many users here seem to have such hatred for Ninja Kiwi, yet continue to post on these forums and (presumably) play their games.

Comment

• All of their games become financially unviable BECAUSE they stop updating their games.

BTD5 Mobile and especially BTDB Mobile are so popular. Why? Because they continually get updates.

All their Flash games (BTD5 is a slight exception), Fortress Destroyer, BMC Mobile, and even BSM2 Mobile to an extent are less popular. And that, of course, is because NK stopped updating them.

If NK puts attention on a certain game, players are going to have their attention on it. If NK takes attention away from the game, players will take their attention away from it too.

So NK should be updating their games--it's good for them and good for the players.
                    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• The player bases start dropping or weren't big enough before we slow updates. It's sad for us too when we can't keep working on them. If they have the player base to support development we keep working on them. Or eventually they get to a certain point like BTD5 where we're ready to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coronis View Post

I very much doubt they're ignoring the fanbase. Yes I'm sure they have had to abandon games because they became financially unviable, I'm afraid thats just how the world works. Frankly I'm surprised so many users here seem to have such hatred for Ninja Kiwi, yet continue to post on these forums and (presumably) play their games.
                        There is no point in arguing with them, so don't even bother. Aaron has explained to them time and time again why Ninja Kiwi stops upgrading their games, and they continue to ignore him. So if they won't listen to an admin, they certainly won't listen to you. They really just enjoy complaining about things for the sake of complaining. It seems like all their "complain about life" games in the forum games have started to carry over to their behavior in the normal forums.

And I bet that if I go on the forum games within 24 hours I will find that they have quoted my reply and are ganging up on me and telling themselves how stupid I am and how much they hate me behind my back. (this has happened multiple times before). I think that tells you everything you need to know about them.
                        This is my signature

Comment

• The problem is the lack of playerbase is caused by the lack of updates.
                          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• That doesn't excuse BTDBM though.... *nudge* *nudge*
                            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• We have no idea when/if BTD6 will be released.
                              Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                              DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post
                                The problem is the lack of playerbase is caused by the lack of updates.
                                How can you prove that? Do you have the statistics to show that games had a lot of plays (keep in mind this includes people who don't post on the forums, the majority of the players no doubt) before slowing down on updates? And how do you know the lack of updates came before the dwindling of players? NK has access to these statistics, they know what games have enough players to invest time in, whereas you are making assumptions based on observations.
                                UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
                                and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

Working...
                                X