Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

PC is more than Flash.
    Yes, but it was the most popularly used method for creating games, it really gives a handicap to PC.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Still, it should be put on flash.
      I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz
        Still, it should be put on flash.
        Flash is outdated. Everyone's working with Unity of similar. As much as I like to continue trying to get used to AS3, even that's going to change in some time. :/
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• If the game is mobile exclusive, PLEASE make it a free download since I don't have a credit card!

Comment

• Not going to happen, considering how much of money whores NK is now.
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• No bad mouthing NK

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                No bad mouthing NK
                And no defense against the detracting?
                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                  No bad mouthing NK
                  Ever heard of "Freedom Of speech?".
                  Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                  Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• True. I still am not a fan

Comment

• Needless name calling doesn't really fall under "freedom of speech" when it comes to forums.
                      This is my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
                        Needless name calling doesn't really fall under "freedom of speech" when it comes to forums.
                        And neither does anything else posted publicly, including constructive criticism. The admins have their freedom to react however they like for any reason, justifiable or not. They could just ignore everyone in the player community, they could take the constructive advice to improve better, they could crush and ban all dissent, whatever they like.

Let us vent at our own risk. We have a freedom to voice anything we want to say, and other people have a freedom to conduct a response to what we said and did to others in whatever capacity, ad nauseam.
                        Last edited by Albert3105; 03-06-17, 12:08 AM.
                        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• I hope to see new towers

Comment

• Well, if BTD6 is going to be paid-only, i'll either wait for a free sale (like what happened to BSM2 some days ago) which might take a year or might not even happen. Or I might try to cheat and play it for free (Altho there's only like a 10% chance of me doing that since I feel guilty everytime I do stuff like that, but like, you guys should understand, you're all big fans of BTD5, imagine the leap from BTD4 to BTD5, now imagine another leap from BTD5 to BTD6, i'm sure it will be hard to resist)
                            It is not like I'm greedy or I hate NK or I don't want to spend cash just because, It is just, I don't have a credit card, I'm in a poor country that doesn't use credit cards, and even if I manage and try to get a credit card, my family is against that, and everybody that has a credit talk that I talk to is either super rich or discouraging the idea of using credit cards as there are too many thefts online. Hell it is even too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nmego123456 View Post
                              Well, if BTD6 is going to be paid-only, i'll either wait for a free sale (like what happened to BSM2 some days ago) which might take a year or might not even happen. Or I might try to cheat and play it for free (Altho there's only like a 10% chance of me doing that since I feel guilty everytime I do stuff like that, but like, you guys should understand, you're all big fans of BTD5, imagine the leap from BTD4 to BTD5, now imagine another leap from BTD5 to BTD6, i'm sure it will be hard to resist)
                              It is not like I'm greedy or I hate NK or I don't want to spend cash just because, It is just, I don't have a credit card, I'm in a poor country that doesn't use credit cards, and even if I manage and try to get a credit card, my family is against that, and everybody that has a credit talk that I talk to is either super rich or discouraging the idea of using credit cards as there are too many thefts online. Hell it is even too easy.
                              Does your country have gift cards? If so, you could purchase a physical $10 google play or itunes gift card with cash
                              This is my signature

Comment

• I'll search for one, that sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X