Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Towers Ideas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Towers Ideas!

    Post Your Towers Ideas there! NO restriction! no matter if its stronger than supermonkey!

  • #2
    Dynamite Monkey .

    Price $750

    Attack speed = 80% of a bomb thrower

    Blast radius = 25% more of a bomb thrower

    Launches a dynamite at a bloon, exploding after 1 second..

    Layers = 2

    Path 1 =

    $400 Faster Shooting. Shoots the dynamite with 85% attack speed of a bomb thrower. The dynamite now have 0,5 seconds to explode.

    $ 550 Instant detonation. Dynamites detonate on contact, now with 95% attack speed of a bomb thrower.

    $ 750 Even Faster Shooting. Shoots now with 20% more attack speed than a bomb thrower.

    $ 2450 Mechanical Arm. Shoots with double attack speed.

    Path 2 =

    $350 Big Explosions. Increase blast radius by 5%.

    $ 750 Red Hot Dynamites. Dynamites now have 5% more blast radius and pops 4 layers now.

    $ 1500 Triple Dynamites. Launches 3 dynamites at once, just like triple darts.

    $ 4500Dynamite Barrage. Launches 5 dynamites at once. Ability = Dynamite drop. Drops a dynamite at each bloon.

    Prices for medium.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is a special agent suggestion, one that I've originally posted in the post-archived forums.

      Special Agent: Temple Altar

      Not enough room to make all your sacrifices? Build a temple and realize you forgot something? Don't worry, use the Temple Altar!


      Cost: 30 MM

      What the Temple Altar does is allow sacrifices to a Temple after it has been upgraded. Simply place an altar close to a Temple (the temple must be in its fairly small range), place the tower you want on top of the altar, upgrade it, and then use the "sacrifice" ability the altar gives. The tower will immediately be sacrificed to the temple. The ability has a 30 second cooldown.

      Appearance: A wooden pedestal with red felt on top, where the tower is placed.


      Pro unlock: 60 uses

      The Monkey God finds favor in you for your sacrifices! Using the altar allows you to spend 10% less for your sacrifices, and adds special, otherwise unobtainable abilities!
      New abilities:
      1. Sacrificing ($2,700; $8,100; $18,000; $54,000) worth of farms allows the Temple to produce (3; 4; 5; 6) golden bananas every round which are worth ($100; $200; $400; $1,000) each.
      2. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of villages allows the Temple to increase the range, fire rate, and pierce of towers in its range by (2%, 5%, 7%, 10%).
      3. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of snipers adds 2 turrets on the sides of the Temple which deal (3, 9, 18, 25) damage to all bloons/blimps hit and stun blimps for (1.25x; 1.5x; 1.75x; 2x) the length of a Cripple MOAB.
      4. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of boomerangs adds (2; 3; 3; 4) orbiting golden glaives around the Temple which shred through infinitely many bloons and deal (1; 4; 7; 10) damage to blimps per hit.
      5. Sacrificing $54,000 worth of super monkeys adds the TOTVM ability, which turns the temple into an evil black destroyer! (Flash only, since mobile already has a TOTVM)


      Appearance: A golden pedestal with a shining white square in the center for towers to be placed, and a circle of candles surrounding it.
      My shameless advertising:

      Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
        This is a special agent suggestion, one that I've originally posted in the post-archived forums.

        Special Agent: Temple Altar

        Not enough room to make all your sacrifices? Build a temple and realize you forgot something? Don't worry, use the Temple Altar!


        Cost: 30 MM

        What the Temple Altar does is allow sacrifices to a Temple after it has been upgraded. Simply place an altar close to a Temple (the temple must be in its fairly small range), place the tower you want on top of the altar, upgrade it, and then use the "sacrifice" ability the altar gives. The tower will immediately be sacrificed to the temple. The ability has a 30 second cooldown.

        Appearance: A wooden pedestal with red felt on top, where the tower is placed.


        Pro unlock: 60 uses

        The Monkey God finds favor in you for your sacrifices! Using the altar allows you to spend 10% less for your sacrifices, and adds special, otherwise unobtainable abilities!
        New abilities:
        1. Sacrificing ($2,700; $8,100; $18,000; $54,000) worth of farms allows the Temple to produce (3; 4; 5; 6) golden bananas every round which are worth ($100; $200; $400; $1,000) each.
        2. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of villages allows the Temple to increase the range, fire rate, and pierce of towers in its range by (2%, 5%, 7%, 10%).
        3. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of snipers adds 2 turrets on the sides of the Temple which deal (3, 9, 18, 25) damage to all bloons/blimps hit and stun blimps for (1.25x; 1.5x; 1.75x; 2x) the length of a Cripple MOAB.
        4. Sacrificing ($1,350; $4,050; $9,000; $27,000) worth of boomerangs adds (2; 3; 3; 4) orbiting golden glaives around the Temple which shred through infinitely many bloons and deal (1; 4; 7; 10) damage to blimps per hit.
        5. Sacrificing $54,000 worth of super monkeys adds the TOTVM ability, which turns the temple into an evil black destroyer! (Flash only, since mobile already has a TOTVM)


        Appearance: A golden pedestal with a shining white square in the center for towers to be placed, and a circle of candles surrounding it.
        That last part is too OP.
        The bloonchipper is the best.
        http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

        My profile picture
        http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

          That last part is too OP.
          How so?
          My shameless advertising:

          Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

            How so?
            Those giant projectiles and expensive bananas make it so that you only need 1 temple in order to defend unlimited things.
            The bloonchipper is the best.
            http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

            My profile picture
            http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

              Those giant projectiles and expensive bananas make it so that you only need 1 temple in order to defend unlimited things.
              2 things.

              1. No it won't. The blimp ramping to ZOMGs will eventually kill even a map full of temples. These items will increase the PP of temples considerably, but not to an infinite extent.

              2. The only real use for cramming all these items into the temple is to go as far late game as possible. Making the temple more powerful wouldn't change normal gameplay.
              My shameless advertising:

              Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
              My DCs
              Is Minecraft really for children?

              Comment


              • #8
                Not sure if this would technically be a tower idea or a bloons idea, but it would be great to have another option with some/one of the towers to hit the bloons that would cause the most damage. Right now, there is first/last/close/strong for most towers. Not sure about the programming that would be needed and the logic behind it, but perhaps with a new tower, when it gets to either x/4 or 4/x it would allow the user to choose an optimum setting for maximum poppage.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by azianpersuazion View Post
                  Not sure if this would technically be a tower idea or a bloons idea, but it would be great to have another option with some/one of the towers to hit the bloons that would cause the most damage. Right now, there is first/last/close/strong for most towers. Not sure about the programming that would be needed and the logic behind it, but perhaps with a new tower, when it gets to either x/4 or 4/x it would allow the user to choose an optimum setting for maximum poppage.
                  What exactly you mean? The bloons that cause the most amount of life damage are targeted when the tower is set to Strong.
                  My shameless advertising:

                  Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  My DCs
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think what they mean is to make a tower target the bloon(s) it can deal the most damage to.

                    For example, if applied to a Juggernaut, it'll target Ceramics over any other bloon, even MOAB classed ones.

                    Btw I think this thread is kinda redundant as most people who want to post tower suggestions will make their own thread.
                    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 21-01-17, 06:10 AM.
                    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

                      What exactly you mean? The bloons that cause the most amount of life damage are targeted when the tower is set to Strong.
                      Sorry for the ambiguity. Here's what I mean: on level 63, there's three huge rushes. I never know whether strong or first will take care of them more easily when it's a close call. But if there were an "optimal" setting, it would pop the greatest amount of bloons regardless of their strength.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by azianpersuazion View Post

                        Sorry for the ambiguity. Here's what I mean: on level 63, there's three huge rushes. I never know whether strong or first will take care of them more easily when it's a close call. But if there were an "optimal" setting, it would pop the greatest amount of bloons regardless of their strength.
                        So the tower would shoot such that it would hit the most bloons it could in a single shot? Would this take into account the damage it can do per bloon? Eg. If a juggernaut is positioned so that it can either pop one layer off 100 rainbows or pop 5 layers off 40 ceramics, both in a single shot, which would it choose?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Monkey Sheriff

                          Cost: 520

                          Description: A Monkey with a cowboy hat, a mustache, a monocle, and a revolver (the revolver looks cartoon-ish to keep the game kid-friendly)

                          Function: Has medium range, a medium attack speed, and each bullet has 3 pierce. After firing six bullets, he has to wait 2-3 seconds to reload.

                          LEFT UPGRADES

                          Swift Hands- 340- Slightly increases attack speed and reduces reload time.

                          Goldeneye- 300- Gets a golden monocle that allows him to see camo bloons.

                          Explosive Bullets- 480- The first bullet of each clip becomes explosive. (the rest stay the same)

                          Nano Bullets- 1200- Bullets split into two nano-bullets on impact, each with 3 pierce.

                          RIGHT UPGRADES

                          Enhanced Bullets- 540- Pierce is increased by 2. (does not affect Nano Bullets)

                          Impact- 520- The first bloon struck loses two layers. (affects only one bloon, does not affect Nano Bullets)

                          Bang!- 550- The first bullet of each clip becomes Stun Bullet, and will stun any bloons it hits. (can stun multiple bloons but can't stun an area of bloons)

                          Modern Technology-2400- Permanently increases pierce by 1. Auto-Fire Ability: For 15 seconds, all bullets become Stun Bullets, attack speed is increased by 50%, and reload speed is increased by 75%.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Archer Monkey

                            Price: $700 medium

                            Description: Shoots arrows over a long distance. Each arrow can pop up to 5 bloons.

                            Attack speed: Same as Tack Shooter

                            Projectile speed: Same as Monkey Buccaneer

                            Popping power: Each arrow pops 5 bloons

                            Range: Same as 0/1 Super Monkey. Arrows will continue on until they either reach their popping limit or go off-screen

                            Path 1 Upgrades

                            Sneaky Archer: Archer Monkey can detect camo bloons. ($400)

                            Long-Distance Targeting: Increases range (same as 0/2 Super Monkey) ($800)

                            Multi-Shot: Shoots three arrows at a time! ($1400)

                            Flaming Arrows: Sets bloons on fire, can pop frozen and lead (Fire effect is similar to Burny Stuff) ($1500)


                            Path 2 Upgrades

                            Faster Reload: Shoots arrows faster (same as 2/0 Tack Shooter) ($500)

                            Sharp Arrows: Arrows pop up to 8 bloons. ($600)

                            Precise Arrows: Arrows pop 2 layers off each bloon, and deal extra damage to ceramics! ($1200)

                            Arrow Rain Ability: Rains down waves of arrows on nearby bloons (Similar to Rocket Storm, but with arrows instead of rockets.) ($2000)
                            https://ninjakiwi.com/profile/huang123abc
                            If you can read this, congratulations!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hot air balloon – air unit that place anywhere (no ground platform) but does not have movement, shoot darts from guns that pop 2 bloon each and dart live span is 1 second
                              _____________________
                              Hotter air
                              Higher altitude means bigger range

                              Long lived dart
                              Pop 4 bloons and now have infinity dart life span

                              Faster shooting
                              Shoot 3x faster

                              Down darts
                              Pop 1 layer of bloon every second that goes underneath it
                              _________________________________
                              Duel dart
                              Now shot 2 dart

                              Recoil
                              Adds rear guns

                              Side guns
                              are added (now shoot from 4 directions)

                              Triple barrel
                              Shoot now 3 dart per gun
                              Ability: each gun will shoot only 1 dart but fast as a super monkey for 7 second
                              Last edited by fozage; 04-04-17, 04:46 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X