Bloons Ideas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plated bloon mod:
    Plated bloons are half-lead / half bloon combo.
    If a projectile can't pop lead, the projectile disappears when hitting it, but the bloon is popped 1 layer. (Even if it's 0/2 sniper) Can't be blown away or distracted.
    They can be Camo, but not Regen to prevent overpowering.
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 09-09-17, 05:49 AM.
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
      but not Regen to prevent overpowering.
      then regorw leads are ovepoewered too? also almost every tower has a lead upgrade cant think of a tower who doesnt have

snake bloon: after 5 seconds of spawning on the screen it starts to produce a snake of bloons behind him the bloon gets a picture of the bloon on it whof what the nsake will be most tim eit will be red but it can also be rainbow no ceramic due to over powered also moabs can have sbnakes too but only red-pink due to moab class needs soem hits to destory snakes can be camo and regrow too

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post
        also almost every tower has a lead upgrade cant think of a tower who doesnt have
        banana farms

What if there was a bloon that took two hits to pop, and once popped it would release two pinks?

Comment

then regorw leads are ovepoewered too? also almost every tower has a lead upgrade cant think of a tower who doesnt have

snake bloon: after 5 seconds of spawning on the screen it starts to produce a snake of bloons behind him the bloon gets a picture of the bloon on it whof what the nsake will be most tim eit will be red but it can also be rainbow no ceramic due to over powered also moabs can have sbnakes too but only red-pink due to moab class needs soem hits to destory snakes can be camo and regrow too
          Other than the underlined, it looks cool. (underlined is completely illedgible)

Yeah i know, it's so dumb how almost all towers can pop camolead.

Juggernaut
          1/2 Sniper
          Glaive lord
          Flashbang
          Cannon ship
          Ace's pineapples (if you count it)
          TOTMG does, i think
          0/2 Apprentice (absolute cheapest =)
          Even the Village can pop them & grant detection!
          Signal flare even REVEALS camo, and battery is just OP as crap.
          0/2 Dartling gun
          2/0 Spactory <3
          3/0 Chopper
          0/3 Engie reveals camp (not very well)
          0/4 sibmerged sub ALSO reveals camo

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, NK

Comment

then regorw leads are ovepoewered too? Also almost every tower has a lead upgrade cant think of a tower who doesnt have
            COBRA....a
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

COBRA....a
              Does this LOOK like the BTDB section???

Technically it can't POP them, but it can send leads your opponent's way :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post

Does this LOOK like the BTDB section???

Technically it can't POP them, but it can send leads your opponent's way :/
                well i guess you're right
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

How about a hostage bloon and when you kill it it gives you a free monkey but the monkey you get is totally random! I think it would look like a MOAB and have bars on the roof with a monkey looking out. Sometimes it also has small amounts of hearts or money in it too. Only one per round and it has the same amount of life as 2 blue MOABS

Comment

How about a tower "washing machine" where it puts clothes on the track but unlike a spike factory it just keeps the balloons there until the pile of clothes is run over by bloons giving your monkeys time to attack the bloons

Comment

Working...
                    X