No announcement yet.

Sun God vs Tech Terror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to use both if possible. They are both really good to use.

Comment

nice that helps

Comment

Originally posted by TheArchon300 View Post
        Just to clarify, the upgrades you have on the towers you sacrifice do NOT change how the temple shoots. And apart from bombs/mortars, ice, glue, and apprentices, all towers sacrificed enhance the temple's sun rays and blades. The only thing that counts is the amount of money you spent in sacrifices, $30000 on default, $30000 on cannon fire, $30000 on glue, $30000 on ice, and $30000 on wizards.
        That's not exactly true. I'm pretty sure the tier 4s do something extra
        Camgrow reds r the best!

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
          All the MOAB and BFB ones should have been instant for Tech Terror! Why, Bloon Annihilation does 1000 damage.

Sun god is better than robo monkey, alone, but if you use robo monkey and arctic wind, it will be better than sun god.

Technological Terror is similar to ground 0 and can pop a lot of BFBs, for ZOMG, you want it to destroy the layer and then zap it.

You should never get the temple, it costs 100000 and only gives extra range and camo detection, and makes the sun god shoot slower, which basically makes it a downgrade.
          Temples r op if u sacrifice right. No offence but clearly u don't know how to use them.
          Camgrow reds r the best!

Comment

Tech Terror <3

Comment

Are you talking about the Temple or Sun God?

If about Sun God, Tech Terror of course win.
              If about vanilla Temple (without sacrifices) is even weaker than Sun God. If with sacrifices, it is stronger than probably even 5 grouped Tech Terrors!

Comment

SunGods do a lot of damage and take no care and feeding. I would say that the upgrade from SG to Temple is not a benefit, since I always move the SG's to make the Temples. Eventually, all SG or TT will replaced with Temples for the endgame. And whether or not you have SG or TT is not a factor. I think some people default into TT because they become desperate for bloon killing power before the save enough money for a SG.

Comment

A Sun God is occasionally used in conjunction with MOAB popping power to seal the game. It is stronger than any other tower except the Spectre against non-MOAB class bloons. Technological Terrors are only used in Deflation by Premium players and occasionally in Freeplay. They are not cost efficient in the slightest for a standard game. Temples are a must have in Freeplay.

Originally posted by ipoopsometimes21 View Post

That's not exactly true. I'm pretty sure the tier 4s do something extra
                  They don't. The only extra bonuses a Temple can receive are the Monkey Fort, Jungle Drums, and Monkey Town abilities from sacrificing an upgraded Monkey Village. Other than that, you sacrifice $30000 in bomb/mortars, $30000 in glue, $30000 in ice, $30000 in wizards, and $30000 of any other towers (4-2 Snipers take the least space). All sacrifices enhance the Temple's sun ray attack.

Comment

i guess the tt ability is a good bfb killer i can kill many bfbs in short radius

Comment

sun god, when going robĂ´ i just stop there

Comment

Working...
                      X