Sun God vs Tech Terror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun God vs Tech Terror

So I did a littl' experiment earlier on as curiosity of which tower is stronger: Sun God vs Tech Terror?
    Here were my results:
    Spoiler:
    MOAB
    3.05 seconds - Tech Terror
    4.60 seconds - Sun God

BFB
    6.34 seconds - Tech Terror
    8.49 seconds - Sun God

ZOMG
    33.07 seconds - Tech Terror
    44.18 seconds - Sun God

5 MOABs
    4.74 seconds - Tech Terror
    4.55 seconds - Sun God

5 BFBs
    12.74 seconds - Tech Terror
    16.91 seconds - Sun God

Ceramics Hold-Off (How long can the tower survive without a single bloon leaking?)
    7.42 seconds - Tech Terror
    9.46 seconds - Sun God (paused a bit too late)

10 MOABs

8.88 seconds - Sun God
    12.30 seconds - Tech Terror

How far can this tower go without losing on Deflation? (I put them both on strong)
    Round 62 - Sun God
    Round 63 - Tech Terror

EDIT: I still recommend you use both, though in this result the Tech Terror won the battle.
    Will be doing other tower battles as well.
    Last edited by Toy Freddy; 22-12-16, 04:56 AM.
    Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
    ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
    קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
    ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
    ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
    ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
    เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Well, pretty much everyone knew that sun god was meant for taking down clustered bloon hordes(ex: 5 MOABS or rounds like 55) while the tech terror can take down strong, organized assaults(ex: 1 BFB, 20 spaced ceramics). However, if they are put together, they are a force to be reckoned with.
    Write something...

Comment

A simple solution:
      Why not both?
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
        A simple solution:
        Why not both?
        a 0/0 dart monkey beats them all
        เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

I personally go for sun god for it's pure damage.

Comment

Kinda, they both are OP and have higher prices. The temple is the higher one, having the job to destroy any group of bloons, and having assists with sacrifices. The Tech Terror is a cheaper, cannot take down groups, but it works highly into destroying non-groups and single powerful bloons.

Comment

I say Tech Terror and Sun Gord are not comparable, but I also think TT and TOTMG is also not comparable due to very different price. However, the min TOTMG is definitely worse than TT. Use Tech Terror for pre-86 and max TOTMG after that is the best choice. Do not forget to sacrifice enough towers for super swesome defensive temple.

Comment

as Frost11 said

its better to have God monkey early game.. like round 1-75..
                and then a mix between both Gods and Techs at like 76-100

Comment

Sun god is better against bloon rushes whereas robo plasma is more efficient at removing MOAB layers.
                  Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

My bias opinion. Robo monkey gets you by earlier than sun god for the price. By that stage you'll always have other cleanup towers. So set the robo to strong..
                    Then save for the Tech Terror,
                    Overall the Tech Terror is the better performer against blimps.
                    And if all fails, there's the Annihilation Ability.

Comment

All the MOAB and BFB ones should have been instant for Tech Terror! Why, Bloon Annihilation does 1000 damage.

Sun god is better than robo monkey, alone, but if you use robo monkey and arctic wind, it will be better than sun god.

Technological Terror is similar to ground 0 and can pop a lot of BFBs, for ZOMG, you want it to destroy the layer and then zap it.

You should never get the temple, it costs 100000 and only gives extra range and camo detection, and makes the sun god shoot slower, which basically makes it a downgrade.
                      The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

APOGD I meant without ability
                        เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Freddy View Post
                          APOGD I meant without ability
                          And testing from dedicated players like yourself helps us understand towers better

Comment

This is kind of off topic, but I just made this account to post this, and I can't start a new thread until I've made 5 posts. So I just found the closest related thread and am posting it here :P

On monkey city mobile, we have a cap on how many of each tower can be placed, and I'm curious what the most efficient/powerful way to handle temple sacrifices would be.

For reference, the Max towers that are available (related to temples) are:
                            6x Super monkey
                            18x Ice
                            12x Apprectice
                            12>x Glue
                            12x mortar
                            21x bomb

I've been sacrificing all the ice, apprentice, and enough glue and bomb/mortars to max the 6 temples (supplementing snipers when I run out of wizards). But, I just recently learned Absolute zero slows moabs to 1/2 speed like SSL, so I'm going to stop sacrficing ice towers so I have the slow available lategame.
                            Temple sacrifice efficiency question - w/ Limited Towers

This leads me to my question, if I have limited towers, for lategame (lvls 50-100) when I'm just popping beefy Zomgs, would it be better to not sacrifice some of those towers at all but place the towers themselves down for more damage?

So naturally, I'd want to have $150,000 total sacrifices for max plasma... but...

TLDR questions:
                            Do the temple's ice/glue/wizard tornado damage moabs?

Would it be more efficient to not sacrifice Ice so I have absolute zero? (pretty sure yes to this)

Would I get more damage by not sacrificing wizards (if temple tornados dont hurt moabs) and just getting the dragon breath and possibly phoenix for 12 wizards?

Glue seems pretty useless lategame, so I'll keep sacrificng that, but does temple glue hurt moabs?

Would not sacrificing bombs/mortars give me more damage? I know the temple's missles would hurt moabs, but how would temple missiles compare to 12x big ones or 12x pop and awe stalling or 21 moab maulers?

Any feedback from bloons veterans would be appreciated!

Comment

Just to clarify, the upgrades you have on the towers you sacrifice do NOT change how the temple shoots. And apart from bombs/mortars, ice, glue, and apprentices, all towers sacrificed enhance the temple's sun rays and blades. The only thing that counts is the amount of money you spent in sacrifices, $30000 on default, $30000 on cannon fire, $30000 on glue, $30000 on ice, and $30000 on wizards.

Comment

Working...
                              X