https://prnt.sc/fhvikz

Comment

No Super Monkey Fan Club? :/
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

4/3sniper+4/3bomb+2/3 dartmonkey+2/1 villa +0/2 supermonkey (add range from dart supermonkey and 1/0 villa together) = madness super fast shoot moab cluster bombdss that stun all bloons and does 18x10 damaga to moabs so 180 damagae to maobs per shot shoots 3 maulers per shot also still pops 18 layers off a bloon so rip ceramics WE DONT NEED A TEMPLE ANYMORE

Comment

X/3 bomb tower + 2/4 and 4/2 glue gunner, glye takes 10 layers from bloons per sec, lasts 15 seconds. able to glue moab class, 25 dmg per sec to moab, glue lasts 10 seconds, slows 60%, 45 dmg per sec to bfb, glue lasts 8 seconds, slows 65%, 175 dmg per sec to zomg, lasts 9 seconds, slows 75%, ability: glue everything, pops all bloons 10 times in a second, glue from this ability deals 150% more damage to blimps but blimps will be 30% faster for 2 seconds, then regular slowing effect and 50% increased damage.

Comment

0/2 spikefactory+2/2 supermonkey changes the spikes into these 2/2 supermonkeys

0/3 supermonkey+4/0 dart+0/3 bomb shoots juggernautds in 1 hand and moabmalers in other hand

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post
              0/2 spikefactory+2/2 supermonkey changes the spikes into these 2/2 supermonkeys
              Duplicating towers like that, especially super monkeys, sounds more like something a SMFC would do to be honest. Maybe it could be a 0/2 spac + 2/4 dart monkey?

My DCs

Comment

For me: 3|x Dart Monkey and x|x Bomb to shoot Watermelon Ball that pop 18 Bloons per shot and explode when reach the pierce. Explode when hitting lead Bloons also. Bigger burst by upgrading Bigger Bombs and Missile Launcher. Missile launcher will make it shoot faster. MOAB Mauler causes 10x damage shot to MOAB-class Bloons also. Shoot a melon every 2 shots.

4|x Dart Monkey, x|x Bomb tower and x|1 Ice Tower to shoot Frozen Melon that temporarily chills the Bloons. Explode when reaching popping cap or MOAB-class Bloons. Bigger burst by upgrading Bigger Bombs and Missile Launcher. Missile launcher will make it shoot faster. MOAB Mauler causes 10x damage shot to MOAB-class Bloons also. Shoot a melon every 2 shots.

2|x Ice Tower and 2|x Glue Gunner to allow ice towers to shoot the popsicle that pop a layer of bloon and freeze in a small radius anywhere every 5 seconds. Buy Ice Shards to add ice shards on bloons. Buy Glue Splatter to have a bigger freezing radius. Buy Glue Hose to shoot faster. Buy Bloon Dissolve to pop 2 layers before frrezing, and 5 layers for Bloon Liquifier.

Last edited by BP101697; 13-06-17, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Were you hungry when you wrote this? :P

I think the watermelon idea could work even better if a Watermelon Spitter agent was incorporated into this somehow.

My DCs

Comment

0/0 supermonkey+ 3/0 dart +0/0 dart throws dartmonkeys at bloons insteadof spikedball also the darttmoknkey is chnged into a supermonkey to add some speed that dartmonkey hsooted will shoot darts and also pop bloons on touch each monkey can touch up to 10 bloons and then will shoot futer and disapear after 4 secs

Comment

x/x boomerang +x/3 darmonkey: triple boomerangs
                      4/3 spikefactory+0/0 supermonkey+4/2motar shoots normal spike dmines wich also does extra damage to moab class after losing all its spikes it explodes with the radius of 4/x motar and popping 5x the layers the normal spiked mine would do also the factory produces a bit faster due the supemronkey produses miones super fast

Comment

x/x glue+x/3 villa or x/xice+x/3 villa to glue/freeze moabs
                        x/x ice+0/3 glue adds a glue gunner onice tower rotating around and shooting glue at bloons also ice tower freezes bloons
                        4/2 frm+3/x villa for another 50% mroe money per banana/box

not sure if fits here but: x/4 supermonkey +red bloons shoots red bloons to pop for money

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post
                          not sure if fits here but: x/4 supermonkey +red bloons shoots red bloons to pop for money
                          Nope! That's the first I've seen of a creative idea like that.

x/4 Sub + ZOMG: Ability shoots a ZOMG at the strongest bloon, doing (insert FSC damage here) and giving you the cash for the entire ZOMG.

Lead bloon + black bloon + x/3 Ninja: Immune to sharp and explosive projectiles. When popped it releases a flash which stuns all towers in a small radius.

Bloonarius + 2/3 Engineer: As well as having a massive amount of health and spawning bloons every health milestone, spawns bloon sentries around itself which rapidly attack your towers.

My DCs

Comment

x/4 Dartling Gun + x/4 Bomb Tower: A MOAB Assassian that shots out 3 missiles instead of 1 and it's ability is now able to 1-shot ZOMGs

Comment

x/x Spike Factory + 4/x Glue Gunner: A Spike Factory that shots out Glue Puddles on to the track instead of Spikes. If a Bloon moves over a Glue Puddle, it will slow down and start to dissolve into nothing

Comment

x/x spikefacotry +x/3 ninja+4/x sniper places falshbombs wich can stun moabs calss too instead of spikes

Comment

Working...
                                X