Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Tower Type Only Defenses, Your Tower of Choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dartlings are pretty good soloers, but if you need a cheaper alternative then you should go with ninja. (I've maps on easy with just 1 dartling)

Comment

I have made a list on how the Ninja Monkey can deal with any kind of Bloon!

Fast Bloons (Yellows, Pinks, Rainbows) - Seeking Shurikens + Sharp Shurikens
      Heavy Bloons (Leads and Ceramics) - Flash Bomb + Bloonjitsu
      Regrow Bloons - Sharp Shurikens
      MOAB Class Bloons - Sabotage Supply Lines + Bloonjitsu

So that's how Ninja Monkeys are OP... Wait, The Ninja Monkey isn't my favorite tower. so who is it?

D

A

R

T

L

I

N

G

G

U

N

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedKnight58 View Post
        I have made a list on how the Ninja Monkey can deal with any kind of Bloon!

Fast Bloons (Yellows, Pinks, Rainbows) - Seeking Shurikens + Sharp Shurikens
        Heavy Bloons (Leads and Ceramics) - Flash Bomb + Bloonjitsu
        Regrow Bloons - Sharp Shurikens
        MOAB Class Bloons - Sabotage Supply Lines + Bloonjitsu

So that's how Ninja Monkeys are OP... Wait, The Ninja Monkey isn't my favorite tower. so who is it?
        You deal with regrow bloons by not giving the Distraction upgrade to your Ninja Monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArchon300 View Post

You deal with regrow bloons by not giving the Distraction upgrade to your Ninja Monkeys.
          in BMCi sometimes defeat bfbs with a spam of 4/2 ninjas

Comment

So far, I successfully beat Monkey Lane on Hard with only Ninja + farms, and only Apprentices + farms. Someone else already beat Hard with only Dart Monkeys so I cba testing. Buccaneers and Subs can also beat some tracks on Hard. The other towers are either not affordable with the starting cash or possess a major design flaw for solo usage.

*Tack Shooters can't reliably hit camo even with Blade Maelstrom
            *Boomerang Throwers can only hit camo with the Glaive Lord upgrade which is far too expensive to cover the earlier camo rounds.
            *Sniper Monkeys are bad against swarms
            *Ice Towers cannot hit camo, Whites, Zebras, or MOABs
            *Glue Gunners cannot hit MOABs, and aren't good against camo even with Glue Striker

Comment

Originally posted by TheArchon300 View Post
              So far, I successfully beat Monkey Lane on Hard with only Ninja + farms, and only Apprentices + farms. Someone else already beat Hard with only Dart Monkeys so I cba testing. Buccaneers and Subs can also beat some tracks on Hard. The other towers are either not affordable with the starting cash or possess a major design flaw for solo usage.

*Tack Shooters can't reliably hit camo even with Blade Maelstrom
              *Boomerang Throwers can only hit camo with the Glaive Lord upgrade which is far too expensive to cover the earlier camo rounds.
              *Sniper Monkeys are bad against swarms
              *Ice Towers cannot hit camo, Whites, Zebras, or MOABs
              *Glue Gunners cannot hit MOABs, and aren't good against camo even with Glue Striker
              ok i know htis is ont allowed but we could use monkey pirates for moab aand glue striker ability can hit camo so buy a few of it and youre safe only not round 81 with the much camo regrows and icetowers can hit moabs with x/3 villa but that is not allowed snipers maby spam them?

Comment

Working...
              X