Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Tower Type Only Defenses, Your Tower of Choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal preference would have to be spactories if we get farms, because if you weren't aware, 2 4/2 spactories can beat most easy and intermediate maps on their own, and three or four of them can deal with some of the one path higher difficulty maps like tunnels, if you don't get farms, you have to go dart monkey or ninja, nothing else can do enough with that little cash, except for maybe 2/2 Subs with one well placed reactor to remove camo.
    ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬ HEY KIDS DO YOU WANT SOME DANK MEMES?

Comment

Dart Monkeys. Simply the best tower in the game imo, they don't regrow farm, they are the cheapest and most cost efficient, and unlike Ninja, have reliable lead popping power (flash bomb has a ridiculously slow fire rate).

Comment

Apprentices most likely. They have good firepower(dragon's breath), and are cheap, versatile towers.

Comment

Tha wizards is the best

Comment

I'd go with Dart monkeys

Comment

It is possible to beat Hard NAPS with Ninja Monkey only, provided farms are allowed. I successfully managed this on Monkey lane, the early rounds are won by placing towers where they can attack more than once with a generous time gap between the instances when they attack. A few flash bomb ninjas are needed for lead bloons, the rest should be upgraded to bloonjitsu. But caveat: Distraction can easily backfire on rounds with an abundance of regrowth bloons such as round 76. I suggest leaving most ninja monkeys at 4-1 to avoid this double-edged sword.

I haven't tried Monkey Apprentices only so I can't comment on them.

Comment

That's Rad!
                I'm in love with you. mp3 download

Comment

Spike Factorys
                  they overpowered

Comment

I would have to choose Monkey Apprentices. The Ninjas are very powerful, but they aren't reliable at popping lead bloons. Monkey Apprentices are cheap, and can do a lot of damage to all kinds of bloons.

Comment

If premiums are included, Dart Monkey (I have splodey darts and with Fast Track you can win even most Expert tracks easily in less than 10 minutes on Easy. Maybe the same with Main Street.
                      Without premiums, apprentice or spike factory. They can detect camo and pop leads with upgrades. Spike factories are also useful for MOABs more than apprentices and can be better with Tack Awesomer (get that and congrats! You can beat any daily challenge with spike factory).
                      Daily challenges, profile
                      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                        If premiums are included, Dart Monkey (I have splodey darts and with Fast Track you can win even most Expert tracks easily in less than 10 minutes on Easy. Maybe the same with Main Street.
                        Without premiums, apprentice or spike factory. They can detect camo and pop leads with upgrades. Spike factories are also useful for MOABs more than apprentices and can be better with Tack Awesomer (get that and congrats! You can beat any daily challenge with spike factory).
                        I've beaten Monkey Lane NAPS NLL on Hard with only Ninja Monkeys. If I used apprentices bloons will leak in the early rounds as their basic spells attack too slowly. Spike factory is sluggish to upgrade until the waves start raking in more cash.

Comment

one tower type? i wanted to say boomer but bad camo detection i would say supermonky+special building of it for camo

Comment

Dart monkeys. Affordable lead popping power and SMFC for blimps

Comment

just amass spike factories. Ones that can reach the track, 4-2. Ones that can't, 2-4. Juggernaut spikes last a while and even faster production means they get replenished very fast. Just try it on Sandbox mode.

Comment

Originally posted by smithr652 View Post
                                just amass spike factories. Ones that can reach the track, 4-2. Ones that can't, 2-4. Juggernaut spikes last a while and even faster production means they get replenished very fast. Just try it on Sandbox mode.
                                2/4 sshould reach track too oterwise its a waste of money these spikes can kill moabs

Comment

Working...
                                X