Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Tower Type Only Defenses, Your Tower of Choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Tower Type Only Defenses, Your Tower of Choice?

Say you wanted to do something a little interesting, and use only one tower type, out of all the BTD5 towers (agents included for the single selection), what would be your "weapon of choice" for this task? Since it is that type ONLY, no exceptions for farms, villages, or agents, just that tower type only. This is in general, not map specific, just in general.

​What's your go to for this?
    (And before anyone asks, yes on including premiums, and specialty buildings.)

Mine would be apprentices. They're cheap and well-rounded.

Comment

Ninjas are the go-to. They are very useful in many situations and you can possibly beat almost anything with only ninjas, as they are strong, camo detecting, MOAB destroying, and lead popping, so they can get a lot of things done.
      Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
      No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
      Wait...What have I done?

Comment

Obviously 2/3 with a little bit of 2/4 dart monkey spam with the specialty and splodey darts. :P
        Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Ninjas. They are very strong. And cheap. Unlike super monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post
            Obviously 2/3 with a little bit of 2/4 dart monkey spam with the specialty and splodey darts. :P
            This with some Juggers for leads (cuz not wasting MM on specialtys), or sub spam. Works very well with only a little water.

Comment

Since I've got the DM specialty and splodey darts, definitely dart monkeys. Without specialties or premiums, probably ninjas on a land map and subs on a water map.
              I'm out!

Comment

I don't know, but likely either Dart Monkeys, Ninjas or Wizard Monkeys (Monkey Apprentices)
                When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade
                When life gives you sugar, you make sugar cane
                When life gives you water, you make watermelons
                -PipMcGee or Turtwig2

Comment

Ninjas with or without speciality building as they could in mass destroy a zomg easily or apprentices with speciality building but only for medium or easy

Comment

Monkey Apprentices. They have camp and lead protection and are pretty cheap. Also, I would use fire breath and whirlwinds to keep blooms back. Phoenixes can handle most Moab classes if you have enough.
                    The bloonchipper is the best.
                    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
                    http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

I'd have to say either a Ninja (good all-around) or a Super Monkey (monkey temple).

Comment

Apprentices or Bloon Bush pro >: )

Comment

Originally posted by ToriAndNate3 View Post
                          Apprentices or Bloon Bush pro >: )
                          Bloon Bush pro? Now thats an interesting answer. Why doesnt exist a video somewhere where one really only plays with them and wins? Maybe because of the leads but if you would pineapples that would become interessting. How many would one need to win with only them? I would say 30-50 for easy or so.

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

Bloon Bush pro? Now thats an interesting answer. Why doesnt exist a video somewhere where one really only plays with them and wins? Maybe because of the leads but if you would pineapples that would become interessting. How many would one need to win with only them? I would say 30-50 for easy or so.
                            Oh forgot about the leads lol Not sure how many it would take but all I know is they are pretty OP and I used to use them all the time when I was able to play

Comment

But you never played with them alone? I use them only at tracks with a very short path or at Daily Challenge´s where it is necceseary when other towers are restricted that I would need. But if it becomes to hard I would rater use the expensive Bloonsday Device Pro not sure how many one would need to with them but I won a medium game with 5 or 6 of them.

The problem might be since the one who started this topic did write that agents are not allowed but i think he meant using a tower type with agents and not one using the agents alone so more here should read the first post of the one who started the topic explaining what would be allowed and what not not that someone gets angry here.

Comment

Working...
                              X