Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you on low quality? When you are and your friend isn't, their game will block placement that can only be done on low quality.

Low quality makes towers fit in some smaller spaces where they wouldn't normally be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Are you on low quality? When you are and your friend isn't, their game will block placement that can only be done on low quality.

Low quality makes towers fit in some smaller spaces where they wouldn't normally be able to.
      I do have it on low quality, but it denies tower placement in EVERY spot I try to place it in. This ONLY happens on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790
        did nonone notice 0/3 supermonkeys shoots darts but pops lead/ice
        That is intentional - just a visual error. Also happens with 1/3.
        Daily challenges, profile
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Welp... found this old glitch.

Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

for some time, BTD5 itself lags out and doesn't respond. The page itself is fine - I can refresh so it's not internet problem. Happens when I switch tabs.
            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
            my challenges, overhauled ratings
            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I've encountered a rather game-breaking bug; it occurs mostly while climbing rounds in Freeplay. I'm not exactly sure which map was played, except that it was in Co-Op (Intermediate). This had occurred twice, our first completion on round 96~, and secondly round 76. However, we've never lost a single life either game... until this game over prompt pops up out unexpectedly out of nowhere, and our lives counter somehow dropped to 0 instantaneously. Is this an occasional bug in the game, or does it only affect certain maps? I've uploaded a couple of screenshots for your convenience;

>> https://goo.gl/photos/wj9puqtYroBKcDzFA
              >> https://goo.gl/photos/t3JdUUS7taBVyBWe7
              For IN-GAME BUG/POTENTIAL CHEATER REPORTS | The disclosed content will be intact for five (5) working days, starting from Monday - Friday. Outdated attachments and/or URL links will be wiped momentarily.

Comment

Originally posted by fxPhade View Post
                Hello everyone,

I've encountered a rather game-breaking bug; it occurs mostly while climbing rounds in Freeplay. I'm not exactly sure which map was played, except that it was in Co-Op (Intermediate). This had occurred twice, our first completion on round 96~, and secondly round 76. However, we've never lost a single life either game... until this game over prompt pops up out unexpectedly out of nowhere, and our lives counter somehow dropped to 0 instantaneously. Is this an occasional bug in the game, or does it only affect certain maps? I've uploaded a couple of screenshots for your convenience;

>> https://goo.gl/photos/wj9puqtYroBKcDzFA
                >> https://goo.gl/photos/t3JdUUS7taBVyBWe7
                screens in co-op are ddiffrent

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

screens in co-op are ddiffrent
                  This had affected both my screen, as well as the other player. On the contrary, neither of us had even experienced any form of lag or downtime... I was able to chat to deadxpool4 after the prompt came up, and yes, even they were confused about what had happened.
                  Last edited by fxPhade; 05-07-17, 10:21 PM.
                  For IN-GAME BUG/POTENTIAL CHEATER REPORTS | The disclosed content will be intact for five (5) working days, starting from Monday - Friday. Outdated attachments and/or URL links will be wiped momentarily.

Comment

Aaron Locky The DC cache loading bug has not been fixed. The DC takes a couple extra hours to load due to this bug.
                    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

don't know if NK patches glitches nowadays, but still...

it seems there's an invisible thing that pops the bloons. It happened after I sold the bloonberry bush that was there.
                      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                      my challenges, overhauled ratings
                      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
                        don't know if NK patches glitches nowadays, but still...

it seems there's an invisible thing that pops the bloons. It happened after I sold the bloonberry bush that was there.
                        wasnt it a creep form the pro bloonberry left?

Comment

Round 122, started in coop. Teammate left but kept his window open, so he was loaded with cash. Then he left, and i was given an option to keep playing in solo, so I did, obtaining all his cash and towers. I upgraded a bunch of stuff then started the round. My farms didn't start producing, and no bloons came out. How do i save to try and regain progress? (Tried to upload screenshot, but apparently I don't have perms)

Comment

I found a bug in Bloons TD 5 mobile/steam. It has to do with golden bloon and mastery node. Basically if a golden bloon appears on an intermediate track and you have only beginner mastery then for that track where golden bloon is mastery mode will be available(not on other intermideate tracks) even if you have not unlocked it for intermideate tracks yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahleer View Post
                              I found a bug in Bloons TD 5 mobile/steam. It has to do with golden bloon and mastery node. Basically if a golden bloon appears on an intermediate track and you have only beginner mastery then for that track where golden bloon is mastery mode will be available(not on other intermideate tracks) even if you have not unlocked it for intermideate tracks yet.
                              i can thelp you because you posted this in the web section

Comment

Working...
                              X