There Can Only Be One issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Can Only Be One issues

I do not like the fact that in the Special Mission named There Can Only Be One, the Pontoon and the Portable Lake are restricted even though they are not one of a type of agent.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

If it is "with no more than one of any tower or agent" then you should be able to use one Pontoon and one Portable Lake.

Comment

Could use the same reasoning for the 2012-2015 DCs where all towers are allowed, except subs, since they did not exist back then.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

First off, why would it matter if you can't use both? *If it has both terrains, you can use all towers anyways.

Second off, HOW DO YOU PLACE A PONTOON ON A CORNFIELD???
        Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 07-12-17, 06:59 PM.
        Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Does anybody else have a problem with the bloontonium reactor?

Comment

This mission is still easy without water towers anyway.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
              First off, why would it matter if you can't use both? *If it has both terrains, you can use all towers anyways.

Second off, HOW DO YOU PLACE A PONTOON ON A CORNFIELD???
              If you have a Pontoon Pro, you can place a pontoon on a portable lake to get that 20% range boost, or if you have Portable Lake pro but don't want to use boats or subs then you can still use the Portable Lake's ability.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                This mission is still easy without water towers anyway.
                I still find it really difficult. I cannot actually find a good reliable strategy for this mission, and I keep losing always.
                If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

I don’t remember exactly what I did or what the parameters for the challenge are, but it should be really good to start with a left-sided ninja and work your way up from there.

Tell me what round you start struggling and I think I can help out.
                  My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                  X