BTD5 Flash migrating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD5 Flash migrating

I have a recurring issue that BTD5 Flash may no longer work properly in 2020, and so I am wondering about the future of BTD5 Flash. Will there be content merged from BTD5 Flash into BTD5 Mobile, especially the Daily Challenges posted in BTD5 Flash, or will we make a new HTML5 version of BTD5 Flash, or will we just let it sit and get BTD5 Flash worse by the inevitable Flash unsupport issue?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Well NK already said in the blog that they don't have any plans to convert their games to HTML5 so....
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Are there any good alternatives? What could we do to counter the Flash unsupport issue? And what will happen to Flash after that date?
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Flash will probably still exist, just not get updates.

There will be 3rd party download hosting and one will be able to use that to continue to play Flash Games.

Comment

Originally posted by bloon4096 View Post
          Flash will probably still exist, just not get updates.

There will be 3rd party download hosting and one will be able to use that to continue to play Flash Games.
          Exactly. Kind if like what has been happening for several years now with Linux machines; Flash is no longer updated for Linux but can still be used.
          Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

But where would be a reliable source of Flash after such date? I don't want to fall into a trap of trojan horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post

Exactly. Kind if like what has been happening for several years now with Linux machines; Flash is no longer updated for Linux but can still be used.
              And is it getting slower and slower?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if by 2020 there aren't some good html5 flash player emulators that you can just load the swf into and have it run pretty poorly. In fact that probably exists now.
                Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if by 2020 there aren't some good html5 flash player emulators that you can just load the swf into and have it run pretty poorly. In fact that probably exists now.
                  I hope there is some form of emulator that helps run Flash.

Comment

I think BTD5 web version should be recreated with HTML5 instead if they don't add new BTD games.

Comment

Working...
                    X