Bug Reporting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reporting Thread

Since there doesn't seem to be an official thread for this, I'll start one.

When you have a fallen hero selected and you use the cleric's resurrect ability, it doesn't always resurrect the fallen hero you chose. This glitch is annoying and sometimes will cost me a battle.
    Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

The targeting inconsistencies with stuff like revive/cleanse is known.
    Going to be double checking over that stuff myself in our next dev build to make sure it's cleared up
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Not sure if anyone looks at this, but if you watch a successful tower defense, it counts it towards successfully beating an enemy tower in quests.

Comment

This can't be considered a bug,but when you face a big guy like an ogre at the bottom line,you can't target the enemy above them. This doesn't happen on the top lane,but middle lane has this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deecee View Post
          This can't be considered a bug,but when you face a big guy like an ogre at the bottom line,you can't target the enemy above them. This doesn't happen on the top lane,but middle lane has this problem.
          It is in a way intended to be that way
          No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Can not access Guild nor PVP (Feature Unavailable: Please Contact Support)

I am a guild master myself, and having been doing PVP daily. Right now I just can't access guild nor PVP (doesn't even show the tower/pvp screen). Only says Feature unavailable.

I was making an IAP and was requested to update my credit card info. Which I did, all of a sudden I can't access these features anymore. I have tried hard reset on my iPad Pro (holding home & on/off switch) to no avail. Running build: v1.5.1 #5422

Edit: Issue resolved, I had to send a ticket via

Options > Profile > Contact Support

Hope this info would help others.
            Last edited by Cyborg009; 06-03-17, 08:05 AM.

Comment

@Cyborg009
              Please contact [email protected] (from inside the game preferably, go to your profile and hit "contact support").

Comment

Today I attacked a 5floor tower. On the first 2 floors,enemy had 3chill turrets each,and I beat them. But then I realized my whole party still suffered the chill turret debuff aura for the rest of the tower. At 5th floor,enemy had a cleric and a bunch of clay golems (no debuff units),but my characters still had the chill turret debuffs and would never ever take their turns because of that (I'm running shaman and druid) and they had the debuff indicator on them too. This is a serious exploitable bug,and need to be investigated.

Comment

I'd like to report a bug with taunt in PvP. A lot of times when fighting a party with knight or other hero that can cast taunt, even when the taunt wears off I still am forced to attack the taunting target. This has cost me so many matches in PvP. Please fix it.

Comment

Hi everyone
                    I got smth like a bug (think so). Just a moment ago (about 22:20, EU time +1- just for sure) I received a Blackguard by golden stone (finally), and game crashed. When I run it again, he was gone :/
                    I wouldn't complaning about e.g. an Amazon or smth like that, but u now xd

Comment

Originally posted by TEEKO View Post
                      Hi everyone
                      I got smth like a bug (think so). Just a moment ago (about 22:20, EU time +1- just for sure) I received a Blackguard by golden stone (finally), and game crashed. When I run it again, he was gone :/
                      I wouldn't complaning about e.g. an Amazon or smth like that, but u now xd
                      Your progress got a rollback. Sorry to hear that :/

It always happens when you crash.

Comment

Tower keeper:
                        Network error happens most times when playing hero battles on phone whether it is via wifi pr O2 network. Want to invest in this game but pointless until this bug is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X