X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Keepers Discord Chat Group

Hey guys,
    If you're interested in chatting & sharing strategies about the game, coordinating with/between guilds or just feel like hanging out with other people who enjoy it come along and join the Tower Keepers HQ (Unofficial) discord channel.

Discord comes as a PC install/ Phone App and can even just be used directly through your browser if you don't feel like installing anything.
    After grabbing discord this link should let you into the group: https://discord.gg/YbRsQkD

If you're using an installed version you should see a '+' over on the left of the screen,
    Click this and them pick the 'Join' option in the menu that pops up and paste that link in here.
    Alternatively you can message "Salmon NK#3356" or "Zadex#1301" and request to be invited to the group.
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 18-07-17, 11:24 PM.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

I can add y'all manually, as Rohan said above. =]
    Add Salmon NK#3356 on Discord, that's me.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

A small bump: The server has really grown a lot recently!

Here's an updated link to the server, since the one in the original post has expired: HERE

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Link expired

Comment

Here's a new link, sorry about that: https://discord.gg/UPG7ZMa

Comment

Thanks. You can set them to never expire and have unlimited uses

Comment

Working...
            X